Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

Only you would sit there and discount a generous act of kindness as merely "publicity." There are kindhearted people that care for other people in this world, and they aren't all liberal. You need to set your political bias aside, show some decency and a bit of class. You accuse him of doing it for publicity, but you were the one who flaunted his generous donations to the Sandy Victims, and the Haitians. Not only are you a jerk, you're a hypocrite to boot. Generosity isn't something you brag about, it's something you do from the heart.

How utterly selfish, you childish prick.

Yes...and Beck isn't one of them. Hey dickhead, I already said that I'm glad he's doing this....or did you only read.the publicity.part?

I agree, it's not something to brag about...and you wouldn't know that I made those donations if it wasn't asked in this very thread.

BTW...if it's not something.to brag about.....why is it that Beck made the effort to let people know what he's doing? He could have done it anonymously....but he didn't, did he?

How utterly selfish, that childish prick.

Beck publicized the trip to Oklahoma to raise money. His charity is committed to giving 100% of the monies raised to the victims.

It's the simplest of reasons. Charity.

For himself...it's not "giving"...it's an investment

OP- Pure self promotion, has done great damage to gov't programs that help the unfortunate, calls Dems Nazis AND commies, a true charlatan who produces the worst hater dupes around. Pfffft!!

I'm channeling mr shaman....

$500,000.raised

In a day.

:eusa_angel:

I sent my Red Cross donation in too....just like I did for superstorm Sandy. Just like I did for the Hatian earthquake.

I'm glad Beck's doing this, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that he did it out of kindness....I'm thinking publicity.

Only you would sit there and discount a generous act of kindness as merely "publicity." There are kindhearted people that care for other people in this world, and they aren't all liberal. You need to set your political bias aside, show some decency and a bit of class. You accuse him of doing it for publicity, but you were the one who flaunted his generous donations to the Sandy Victims, and the Haitians. Not only are you a jerk, you're a hypocrite to boot. Generosity isn't something you brag about, it's something you do from the heart.

Yes...and Beck isn't one of them. Hey dickhead, I already said that I'm glad he's doing this....or did you only read.the publicity.part?

I agree, it's not something to brag about...and you wouldn't know that I made those donations if it wasn't asked in this very thread.

BTW...if it's not something.to brag about.....why is it that Beck made the effort to let people know what he's doing? He could have done it anonymously....but he didn't, did he?

Because he has spent the last 5+ years telling people to help one another in their communities and is leading by example. He is using this as both a teaching opportunity and an opportunity to get more support in helping the people actually involved.

If he had done it your way, you guys would be complaining that he tells us to help one another but doesn't do anything to help himself.

If he wanted to brag about the good he does, he has quite a bit of things that he could be bragging about, but isnt mentioning in public. Instead, he makes it quite clear that he thinks he should be doing more and is actively trying to.

So stop accusing people of being the person you are being.

$500,000.

Read that number and weep you liberal maggots who can use a tragedy like this tornado to attempt to skewer a good man's motives :lol:

YAY Glenn! Bless his soul.

Beck’s convoy of hope has seen remarkable success. In just over a day, it has raised over $500,000. Initially, Beck hoped to raise at least $50,000 but with over 6,000 donations his organization has long surpassed that goal.

Oklahoma Tornado: Glenn Beck and Twitter to the Rescue

Actually, it's almost $900,000 as of about an hour ago.

Beck publicized the trip to Oklahoma to raise money. His charity is committed to giving 100% of the monies raised to the victims.

What part of "from the heart" didn't you get? Does it ever occur to people like you that he just cares about people?

Actually, no one asked you if you donated at all. You mentioned it in the first post you made in the thread.

Because he has spent the last 5+ years telling people to help one another in their communities and is leading by example. He is using this as both a teaching opportunity and an opportunity to get more support in helping the people actually involved.

If he had done it your way, you guys would be complaining that he tells us to help one another but doesn't do anything to help himself.

If he wanted to brag about the good he does, he has quite a bit of things that he could be bragging about, but isnt mentioning in public. Instead, he makes it quite clear that he thinks he should be doing more and is actively trying to.

Oh....he's from Moore OK? didn't know that....oh.wait...he's not? Well fuck me to tears....how's he leading by example then.....$500k? What's the Red cross taken in? Why aren't all the regular.people to.be lauded for their $10, 20, 50 donations to them?.....Oh....because. it's not the self righteous one? That's why....Only the great Beck.can.perform miracles. All hail the Beckian Bible.

And you have the audacity of accusing anyone else of being cynical.

BTW I welcome anyone who gives of their time and money to invest in our community and encourages everyone else to do the same.

Oh....he's from Moore OK? didn't know that....oh.wait...he's not? Well fuck me to tears....how's he leading by example then.....$500k? What's the Red cross taken in? Why aren't all the regular.people to.be lauded for their $10, 20, 50 donations to them?.....Oh....because. it's not the self righteous one? That's why....Only the great Beck.can.perform miracles. All hail the Beckian Bible.

Yep, now you've turned into a troll. Good night, Steeldick.

Are you so full of hatred to Beck that you have to start creating straw men to justify it to yourself?

I have no clue what the Red Cross has taken in.

Stop being an ass and grow the heck up

Only to trolls who kneel down and worship a false prophet like Beck.

Lakhota floated back up to the water surface of the toilet to stink up the thread with this:

This is a typical Beck dog & pony show.

The real dog and pony show is how you lie about being Native American and a former NRA member.

Perhaps you should follow the quote in your sig from Hillary: "What difference at this point does it make" and apply that to where the charity is coming from. It really shouldn't matter if it comes from Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews, Rachael Maddow or Michael Moore...they are helping and not just sitting back and expecting the government to do everything.

You attack Beck for doing a dog and pony show. Well, who is it that's put up the biggest dog and pony show about this in this thread? YOU! At least Beck is doing something good. I can't think of one good thing you have done in this forum except for the days you don't log in. And I doubt you are any better outside this forum either.

Actually, no one asked you if you donated at all. You mentioned it in the first post you made in the thread.

Yes....but reading through the thread it was asked multiple times "what did you do?"....so I answered.

You answered a question to other people. No one asked you the question. You volunteered the information. Stop pretending as though you were asked the question.

Now you have no argument. How am I kneeling at his feet? I don't even like his show! I just know a good man when I see one.

Since when is telling the truth about someone and defending them from libel worshiping someone?

Why do you have so much hate for someone in your heart and try to pretend as though they are the ones with the problem?

Yes....but reading through the thread it was asked multiple times "what did you do?"....so I answered.

You answered a question to other people. No one asked you the question. You volunteered the information. Stop pretending as though you were asked the question.

It's a public forum....I felt.the.need to reveal it as.part.of the conversation....If I wasn't invited....keep it in fucking PM.

Since when is telling the truth about someone and defending them from libel worshiping someone?

Why do you have so much hate for someone in your heart and try to pretend as though they are the ones with the problem?

Because he's false....everything about him screams of the false.prophet in Revelations...not saying he is THE false.prophet....but he's.one of them that. Christ warned us about.

Because he's false....everything about him screams of the false.prophet in Revelations...not saying he is THE false.prophet....but he's.one of them that. Christ warned us about.

Do you go to one of those snake handling churches? I'm sure the Bible says in Luke 3:11 that:

"He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise."

And in Luke 6:38:

"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back