Glenn Beck: FOX New's Jon Stewart

Come on, Glenn is pretty funny- just look at this! Do a google search for his mug shot. It's hilarious!

Do you know which one gets the most viewers?

No accounting for Republican taste..

Apparently quite a few democrats tune in to Beck's show as well.

Well of course. Everyone loves good comedy. The Republicans have hired the best comedy writers in the world. Look at Sarah Palin. Her speeches can be read word for word by Tina Fey and win Emmys for comedy. They should have given the Emmy to Palin's writer, but whoever writes her speeches refused to publicly take credit.

That ACORN Fiasco which Glenn ran with, when Nobody Else would touch it was a real Eye Opener. Thank You Glenn, for taking a big risk, and putting it out there. You made the difference.

Well as a result of the myriad of Beck threads I've ended up watching about 10 different clips of this guy's show on FOX news.

Do people really take him seriously? He is a conservative version of Jon Stewart. He is a comedy news program IMO and like Jon Stewart you can't take comedy news people seriously.

Why do people get so upset with him and take him so seriously when its just a comedy news show not a serious reporting show?

:lol: Right. Stewart has sponsers. Beck is just :cuckoo:

Beck has sponsors lining up for spots. You should get factual info instead of drinking the kool aid handed out by the Color of Change.

That ACORN Fiasco which Glenn ran with, when Nobody Else would touch it was a real Eye Opener. Thank You Glenn, for taking a big risk, and putting it out there. You made the difference.

And, let's not forget that he was responsible for getting the Commie Van Jones out of the White House.

And, he's got spies all over DC.... feeding him information that the public should be aware of.

All in all, for a clown, he's doing a pretty good job.

I like the 'attack the messanger' stuff - every time the left attack the messanger - you know the message is bang on.

Well as a result of the myriad of Beck threads I've ended up watching about 10 different clips of this guy's show on FOX news.

Do people really take him seriously? He is a conservative version of Jon Stewart. He is a comedy news program IMO and like Jon Stewart you can't take comedy news people seriously.

Why do people get so upset with him and take him so seriously when its just a comedy news show not a serious reporting show?

Beck is a political commentator and not a Comedian as is Jon Stewart (a.k.a. Jon Lebowitz) pretends to be.

I fail frankly to see the comparison. Does Lebowitz do background searches?

Beck is a political commentator and not a Comedian as is Jon Stewart (a.k.a. Jon Lebowitz) pretends to be.

There is no comparison, but let the uninformed remain uninformed if they so desire. Ridiculing the messanger is a sign that the message is right.

A big risk? What else did he have to lose if he was wrong? It's not like he hasn't been wrong plenty of times before.

He has said things like:

"John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, "has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population."

Except it's a complete falsehood.

There is no comparison, but let the uninformed remain uninformed if they so desire. Ridiculing the messanger is a sign that the message is right.

Agreed. And I want PLYMCO_PILGRIM to know that it wasn't a slam, but a thought.

A big risk? What else did he have to lose if he was wrong? It's not like he hasn't been wrong plenty of times before.

He has said things like:

"John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, "has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population."

Except it's a complete falsehood.

You know full well what is at stake for Glenn Beck, and so does He. What He did in Relation to the ACORN Tapes took Balls. The Pity is that You are too small to admit it.

Sounds to me as though you're comparing apples and oranges.

Sounds to me as though you're comparing apples and oranges.

True. The Only real comparison would be the character of Howard Beale from Network. Glenn would be the first to tell you that.

Jon Stewart is funny. Glenn Beck is coo-coo for coco puffs.

glennbeck just ... *sniffle* ... just ... excuse me ... *sniffle* ... glennbeck just really loves his country

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Forum List

Back