🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

Glenn Beck should let George make the decisions so Glenn can enjoy his little bunny. He can stroke him and pet him and be happy he and his bunny are friends. Right George!
Beck's well documented mental illness aside, even a broken cuckoo clock is right twice a day. Of course, a President Trump would set race relations back to the Civil War, so it's a push. ;)

Whites got upset a Black man won the office of POTUS twice and they could only sit back and watch in despair. Of course race relations are going to be bad. I called it back in 2008 when he won.
To racists equality feels like repression. Giving up White privledge is a painful thing to those who believe in their own superiority.

But they are consistent in their reasoning. Consistently wrong.

I don't believe in racial superiority. That is the true original definition of racism, and Asclepias absolutely believes blacks are superior.
No one has said Asclepias is not racist.
So let's see Jake, do you have the balls to tell him he is a racist?
Well, DigitalDrifter, tell me why he is racist.

He's a racist because he believes in racial superiority. That is the original and actual true definition of a racist.
Now are you going to sidestep telling him he's a racist?

The truth of the matter is, regardless of whether Obama had anything whatsoever to do with it, race relations are much worse now than they have been in decades.
Whites got upset a Black man won the office of POTUS twice and they could only sit back and watch in despair. Of course race relations are going to be bad. I called it back in 2008 when he won.
To racists equality feels like repression. Giving up White privledge is a painful thing to those who believe in their own superiority.

And by the way, if I have any "privilege" or advantage, why the fuck would I want to willingly give any of that up?

Do you know of any football player that wants to give up any speed advantage he might have?
Do you know of any NBA player that is 7' want the rim raised to take away some of his advantage?

Fuck that shit, no one other than guilt ridden self hating white liberals want to lose any advantage they might have.
Thats what I have been saying all along. Thanks for agreeing with me. You need your legislated advantage.

I've never denied whites have had an advanrage historically. We founded and built this country, and we always favored our own. Anyone denying this is simply an idiot.

The truth of the matter is, regardless of whether Obama had anything whatsoever to do with it, race relations are much worse now than they have been in decades.

And by the way, if I have any "privilege" or advantage, why the fuck would I want to willingly give any of that up?

Do you know of any football player that wants to give up any speed advantage he might have?
Do you know of any NBA player that is 7' want the rim raised to take away some of his advantage?

Fuck that shit, no one other than guilt ridden self hating white liberals want to lose any advantage they might have.
Thats what I have been saying all along. Thanks for agreeing with me. You need your legislated advantage.

I've never denied whites have had an advanrage historically. We founded and built this country, and we always favored our own. Anyone denying this is simply an idiot.
You neither founded nor built this country. You would have died if no one was here to help you.

I don't believe in racial superiority. That is the true original definition of racism, and Asclepias absolutely believes blacks are superior.
No one has said Asclepias is not racist.
So let's see Jake, do you have the balls to tell him he is a racist?
Well, DigitalDrifter, tell me why he is racist.

He's a racist because he believes in racial superiority. That is the original and actual true definition of a racist.
Now are you going to sidestep telling him he's a racist?
Your genes being recessive is not the same thing as inferiority. You are inferior because of your lack of intellect.

You neither founded nor built this country. You would have died if no one was here to help you.

My white ancestors did. Your ancestors helped, using the tools rules and, laws set up by the white Europeans.

Asclepias is most certainly a racist, but the "racial superiority" definition is a narrow definition of racism. Hence why so many LWers love to use it. They call White Supremacists racists, and rightfully so per the definition, but they don't see affirmative action, quotas, tokens or favoritism for minorities as racist since they claim "we don't believe in racial superiority".

Definition of RACISM
1. a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. racial prejudice or discrimination

My white ancestors did. Your ancestors helped, using the tools rules and, laws set up by the white Europeans.
Your white ancestors did nothing. My ancestors built the country.

That's why our roads are made of cotton.

Which Spike Lee movie told you that?

You illiterate spear chucking safari chimps never built anything except maybe a kickass gumbo recipe.

You illiterate spear chucking safari chimps never built anything except maybe a kickass gumbo recipe.
I think we should visit Ass Lips in his sanitarium.

Lol! As usual, you're a total waste of time to argue with, since you are in complete denial of history.

Lol! As usual, you're a total waste of time to argue with, since you are in complete denial of history.
Yes I deny and expose the white version of history for all the lies it brings to the table.

Here is the actual quote from Why did Einstein call racism 'a disease of white people'? - Quora

"My trip to this institution was in behalf of a worthwhile cause. There is a separation of colored people from white people in the United States.That separation is not a disease of colored people. It is a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it.

"The situation of mankind today is like that of a little child who has a sharp knife and plays with it. There is no effective defense against the atomic bomb ... It can not only destroy a city but it can destroy the very earth on which that city stood.
As the authors of Einstein on Race and Racism noted, Einstein's comments about segregation at Lincoln University reflected his own experiences in both his native Germany and his adopted home in the United States and were part of a pattern of his attempting to ameliorate the effects of discrimination:

According to Jerome and Taylor, Einstein’s statements at Lincoln were by no means an isolated case. Einstein, who was Jewish, was sensitized to racism by the years of Nazi-inspired threats and harassment he suffered during his tenure at the University of Berlin. Einstein was in the United States when the Nazis came to power in 1933, and, fearful that a return to Germany would place him in mortal danger, he decided to stay, accepting a position at the recently founded Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, N.J. He became an American citizen in 1940. But while Einstein may have been grateful to have found a safe haven, his gratitude did not prevent him from criticizing the ethical shortcomings of his new home."

:slap:Those comments are a bit dated don't you think fake? How about we stick to something current.....Savages

Last edited:
negros are free to hate white people all day long, that's how things stay interesting, but when whites blather on about how awful whites are just to signal to others how they're not racist, that's the real deplorable. don't be the white uncle tom, it's worse than being a jew.
Look at you acting as if you have the authority to give permission!! :laugh:
so do you still have scars on your back where your ancestors were beaten with a whip? do you know why the slaves were beaten? because they did things like rape and murder each other, behaviors that would be considered crimes if they were not committed by livestock. but, that's okay, you go on ahead and you maintain your alt-black version of history where they're all just perfectly innocent dindu nuffins until the white devil brought sin into the world.

Let me take advantage of that bonus right now. You're an ugly white racist and an anti-Semite as well. You're lack of character is nothing to take pride in. In fact, it's quite shameful and your attitude should be dead soon.

my lack of character? you mean, where i'm the real me and not an actor putting on a show pretending to be myself?

negros are free to hate white people all day long, that's how things stay interesting, but when whites blather on about how awful whites are just to signal to others how they're not racist, that's the real deplorable. don't be the white uncle tom, it's worse than being a jew.
which is better than being you

Forum List

Back