🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

It would be idiotic to think that BHO could have been elected without a substantial percentage of white voters voting for him. Why would they "sit back and watch in despair" when they elected him in the first place? Race relations are in the toilet because black supremacists are determined that they should be.
You know what he meant. He meant RW White males, the majority of whom opposed BHO from the onset of his presidency.
When you frame the term "race relations" as being in the toilet that is not accurate. I don't think most White people carry the animus against Blacks demonstrated relentlessly by RW White males. Those Whites that voted to put Obama in the White house twice cannot be compared to the butt hurt RW rabble who still seethe because liberals and apolitical Whites ignored race and voted en masse for the best man.
So anyone who opposed Obama's radical left wing agenda had to be racist. You people still think that line is trendy?
What left wing radical agenda? Capitalism flourished under Obama and he saved the auto Industry. And I am being modest in just naming those two accomplishments.
Capitalism limped along under the Kenyan and auto bailouts are not capitalism. Quite the opposite.
Trump says Obama was born in America. If you don't think so , take it up with him. :lol:

You are being petty. Under Obama the wealthy, (capitalists) have made YUUUGEE profits.) The economy has recovered from the free fall Bush left us in. You can deny it all you want to but Obama's 51% approval rating slaps that BS down every time. BTW , What made you think I said the auto bailout LOANS were reflective of capitalism? Learn to read sentence structure properly and stop misinterpreting what I write.
You done bumped your head thinking I need to answer to Trump for my views on our foreign, illegitimate lying African president.

You know what he meant. He meant RW White males, the majority of whom opposed BHO from the onset of his presidency.
When you frame the term "race relations" as being in the toilet that is not accurate. I don't think most White people carry the animus against Blacks demonstrated relentlessly by RW White males. Those Whites that voted to put Obama in the White house twice cannot be compared to the butt hurt RW rabble who still seethe because liberals and apolitical Whites ignored race and voted en masse for the best man.
So anyone who opposed Obama's radical left wing agenda had to be racist. You people still think that line is trendy?
What left wing radical agenda? Capitalism flourished under Obama and he saved the auto Industry. And I am being modest in just naming those two accomplishments.
Capitalism limped along under the Kenyan and auto bailouts are not capitalism. Quite the opposite.
Trump says Obama was born in America. If you don't think so , take it up with him. :lol:

You are being petty. Under Obama the wealthy, (capitalists) have made YUUUGEE profits.) The economy has recovered from the free fall Bush left us in. You can deny it all you want to but Obama's 51% approval rating slaps that BS down every time. BTW , What made you think I said the auto bailout LOANS were reflective of capitalism? Learn to read sentence structure properly and stop misinterpreting what I write.
You done bumped your head thinking I need to answer to Trump for my views on our foreign, illegitimate lying African president.

Well, I am not one to waste time trying to change your mind or your views. If you want to travel that lonely road, I wish you well.

Well, I am not one to waste time trying to change your mind or your views. If you want to travel that lonely road, I wish you well.
Lonely? Millions of Americans question the legitimacy of your boy-king.

Yes I deny and expose the white version of history for all the lies it brings to the table.
Of course you do. You're a well known racist.
Just because white people love to lie that doesnt make me a racist for pointing it out.

Just look at the #'s idiot. Far more whites came here than blacks, and the blacks that did were forced against their will in the first place.
Whites founded this nation, set up the rules and laws, and your ancestors were forced to help with your labor.
But blacks have nothing to do with how this nation was set up. Blacks didn't even have a way to get here, they relied on the technology the Europeans provided.

Of course I don't know why I bother with you, you are in complete denial of history.

Yes I deny and expose the white version of history for all the lies it brings to the table.
Just because white people love to lie that doesnt make me a racist for pointing it out.

Just look at the #'s idiot. Far more whites came here than blacks, and the blacks that did were forced against their will in the first place.
Whites founded this nation, set up the rules and laws, and your ancestors were forced to help with your labor.
But blacks have nothing to do with how this nation was set up. Blacks didn't even have a way to get here, they relied on the technology the Europeans provided.

Of course I don't know why I bother with you, you are in complete denial of history.
I agree that far more whites came here. Blacks had to show them how to get here but they came in masses. Prior to that Africans came here and traded with the NA's and even the genocidal maniac Columbus tells about that in his journals. After whites were too lazy and weak to work they imported Black workers and we built this nation. We know you whites are the ones in denial of history. You try to change it at every opportunity like you just did now.

I think I can find less than four black or mulatto office holders before 1800 in the colonies and young states.

After that, until the Civil War's aftermath, I doubt that I can find that many.

If you have them, Asc, show them.

Last edited:

I agree that far more whites came here. Blacks had to show them how to get here but they came in masses. Prior to that Africans came here and traded with the NA's even the genocidal maniac Columbus tells about that in his journals. We know you whites are the ones in denial of history. You try to change it at every opportunity like you just did now.
That some African and Arab merchants traded in the Americas is nothing new and nothing important.

I agree that far more whites came here. Blacks had to show them how to get here but they came in masses. Prior to that Africans came here and traded with the NA's even the genocidal maniac Columbus tells about that in his journals. We know you whites are the ones in denial of history. You try to change it at every opportunity like you just did now.
That some African and Arab merchants traded in the Americas is nothing new and nothing important.
Its news to the inbreds that proliferate on this site. They have been so thoroughly brainwashed by the lie that Columbus discovered the americas they cant believe anything else.

I agree that far more whites came here. Blacks had to show them how to get here but they came in masses. Prior to that Africans came here and traded with the NA's and even the genocidal maniac Columbus tells about that in his journals. After whites were too lazy and weak to work they imported Black workers and we built this nation. We know you whites are the ones in denial of history. You try to change it at every opportunity like you just did now.

You truly are a loon.

I think I can find less than four black or mulatto office holders before 1800 in the colonies and young states.

After that, until the Civil War's aftermath, I don't that I can find that many.

It's as if he doesn't even believe there is a country known as the United States of America.

You truly are a loon.
Thanks. Coming from you thats a compliment. When all you can do is call me something I know I have caused internal bleeding in your brain using the facts.

After that, until the Civil War's aftermath, I don't that I can find that many.

It's as if he doesn't even believe there is a country known as the United States of America.
There is. What that has to do with anything I have said remains to be explained.

Scandanavians, Africans, Arabs, Chinese, Polynesians, and maybe some Lehi-ites (for Mormon friends) visited the Americas.

African-American officeholders in the United States, 1789–1866 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States has had five African-American elected office holders prior to 1867. After Congresspassed the First Military Reconstruction Act of 1867 and ratified the Fifteenth Amendment to theUnited States Constitution in 1870, African Americans began to be elected or appointed to national, state, county and local offices throughout the United States.[1]

Four of the five office holders served in a New England state. Three officeholders served as a state legislator.

You truly are a loon.
Thanks. Coming from you thats a compliment. When all you can do is call me something I know I have caused internal bleeding in your brain using the facts.

You invite being called names, and shrugged off. There's absolutely no point getting deep with you about the history of this country because you simply deny reality.

You truly are a loon.

You invite being called names, and shrugged off. There's absolutely no point getting deep with you about the history of this country because you simply deny reality.
I dont deny reality. I deny your white version of reality because the facts are you guys have been caught in too many lies to have any credibility. The more you call me names the more I know I am doing my job.

Lonely? Millions of Americans question the legitimacy of your boy-king.

The road you have chosen is a road leading to nowhere. Most Americans have validated the legitimacy of this president with two resounding election victories that reverberated around the world. The millions of whom you speak are still a small minority by comparison to the multi-racial Obama consortium.

Forum List

Back