🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

Just because white people love to lie that doesnt make me a racist for pointing it out.
You're a racist because you hate whites and attribute negative characteristics to them that are common to all human beings. Do you believe black or Asian people "love to lie" as much as white people? Why the difference, if any?

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

It really does not matter where Obama was born. He is NOT AMERICAN. He is a RADICAL COMMUNIST PLANT who was put in our White House EXPRESSLY to weaken and (they hope) DESTROY this country. He hates this country, hates white people, and is a LYING, malignant sociopath who does whatever he pleases, Constitution be DAMNED. What DIFFERENCE does it make what country SPAWNED this monster? The point is, he is RUNNING OUR COUNTRY, and driving it straight to HELL, and yes, it IS deliberate.
You weren`t a Ku Kluxxer until Obama was elected? I`m not buying that.

negros are free to hate white people all day long, that's how things stay interesting, but when whites blather on about how awful whites are just to signal to others how they're not racist, that's the real deplorable. don't be the white uncle tom, it's worse than being a jew.
Look at you acting as if you have the authority to give permission!! :laugh:
so do you still have scars on your back where your ancestors were beaten with a whip? do you know why the slaves were beaten? because they did things like rape and murder each other, behaviors that would be considered crimes if they were not committed by livestock. but, that's okay, you go on ahead and you maintain your alt-black version of history where they're all just perfectly innocent dindu nuffins until the white devil brought sin into the world.

Let me take advantage of that bonus right now. You're an ugly white racist and an anti-Semite as well. You're lack of character is nothing to take pride in. In fact, it's quite shameful and your attitude should be dead soon.

my lack of character? you mean, where i'm the real me and not an actor putting on a show pretending to be myself?
Dillenger was genuine. Oswald was genuine. George Wallace, Strom Thurmond and Bull Connor were genuine.

You are confusing genuine with character.

It really does not matter where Obama was born. He is NOT AMERICAN. He is a RADICAL COMMUNIST PLANT who was put in our White House EXPRESSLY to weaken and (they hope) DESTROY this country. He hates this country, hates white people, and is a LYING, malignant sociopath who does whatever he pleases, Constitution be DAMNED. What DIFFERENCE does it make what country SPAWNED this monster? The point is, he is RUNNING OUR COUNTRY, and driving it straight to HELL, and yes, it IS deliberate.

Rhetoric that makes it clear how important Obama's Presidency was

Glenn Beck is your source? :laugh:
I get you. It's like a democrat citing NBC or PBS or CBS or a black citing BET or a highspanic citing Univision or Telemundo.
I'm sure you put no credence into any of those.
fallacy of false equivalency
You're right. Glen Beck actually admits his bias. The others I listed don't.
I know Glenn and think highly of him, until he goes on the LDS chant of skousen freeman constitution hanging by a thread the Nephites will rise of Utah Lake to save the nation. Other than that, he is witty and quite intelligent.

negros are free to hate white people all day long, that's how things stay interesting, but when whites blather on about how awful whites are just to signal to others how they're not racist, that's the real deplorable. don't be the white uncle tom, it's worse than being a jew.
so do you still have scars on your back where your ancestors were beaten with a whip? do you know why the slaves were beaten? because they did things like rape and murder each other, behaviors that would be considered crimes if they were not committed by livestock. but, that's okay, you go on ahead and you maintain your alt-black version of history where they're all just perfectly innocent dindu nuffins until the white devil brought sin into the world.

?

Why were they beaten?

Wanting to be free
Learning to read
Looking at a white woman in the wrong way
Not working hard enough
Disrespecting a white man

Just because white people love to lie that doesnt make me a racist for pointing it out.
You're a racist because you hate whites and attribute negative characteristics to them that are common to all human beings. Do you believe black or Asian people "love to lie" as much as white people? Why the difference, if any?
Why the difference? No other race has lied about history like whites have. You got to be fucking joking? :laugh:

The truth of the matter is, regardless of whether Obama had anything whatsoever to do with it, race relations are much worse now than they have been in decades.
Whites got upset a Black man won the office of POTUS twice and they could only sit back and watch in despair. Of course race relations are going to be bad. I called it back in 2008 when he won.

It would be idiotic to think that BHO could have been elected without a substantial percentage of white voters voting for him. Why would they "sit back and watch in despair" when they elected him in the first place? Race relations are in the toilet because black supremacists are determined that they should be.

Why the difference? No other race has lied about history like whites have. You got to be fucking joking? :laugh:
That's a lie.

The truth of the matter is, regardless of whether Obama had anything whatsoever to do with it, race relations are much worse now than they have been in decades.
Whites got upset a Black man won the office of POTUS twice and they could only sit back and watch in despair. Of course race relations are going to be bad. I called it back in 2008 when he won.

It would be idiotic to think that BHO could have been elected without a substantial percentage of white voters voting for him. Why would they "sit back and watch in despair" when they elected him in the first place? Race relations are in the toilet because black supremacists are determined that they should be.
You know what he meant. He meant RW White males, the majority of whom opposed BHO from the onset of his presidency.
When you frame the term "race relations" as being in the toilet that is not accurate. I don't think most White people carry the animus against Blacks demonstrated relentlessly by RW White males. Those Whites that voted to put Obama in the White house twice cannot be compared to the butt hurt RW rabble who still seethe because liberals and apolitical Whites ignored race and voted en masse for the best man.

Let me take advantage of that bonus right now. You're an ugly white racist and an anti-Semite as well. You're lack of character is nothing to take pride in. In fact, it's quite shameful and your attitude should be dead soon.

my lack of character? you mean, where i'm the real me and not an actor putting on a show pretending to be myself?
LOL @ alt-black :happy-1:

You know what he meant. He meant RW White males, the majority of whom opposed BHO from the onset of his presidency.
When you frame the term "race relations" as being in the toilet that is not accurate. I don't think most White people carry the animus against Blacks demonstrated relentlessly by RW White males. Those Whites that voted to put Obama in the White house twice cannot be compared to the butt hurt RW rabble who still seethe because liberals and apolitical Whites ignored race and voted en masse for the best man.
So anyone who opposed Obama's radical left wing agenda had to be racist. You people still think that line is trendy?

Obama empowered all the black racists to to come of the closet. Green light to hate whitey.

So anyone who opposed Obama's radical left wing agenda had to be racist. You people still think that line is trendy?
What left wing radical agenda? Capitalism flourished under Obama and he saved the auto Industry. And I am being modest in just naming those two accomplishments.

Obama empowered all the black racists to to come of the closet. Green light to hate whitey.
If any hate exists in the Black community against White people it is because of people like YOU. Blacks know the difference between the kinds of Whites who voted for Obama and those who are angry White men.

What left wing radical agenda? Capitalism flourished under Obama and he saved the auto Industry. And I am being modest in just naming those two accomplishments.
Capitalism limped along under the Kenyan and auto bailouts are not capitalism. Quite the opposite.

Capitalism limped along under the Kenyan and auto bailouts are not capitalism. Quite the opposite.
Trump says Obama was born in America. If you don't think so , take it up with him. :lol:

You are being petty. Under Obama the wealthy, (capitalists) have made YUUUGEE profits.) The economy has recovered from the free fall Bush left us in. You can deny it all you want to but Obama's 51% approval rating slaps that BS down every time. BTW , What made you think I said the auto bailout LOANS were reflective of capitalism? Learn to read sentence structure properly and stop misinterpreting what I write.

Forum List

Back