🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

Capitalism limped along under the Kenyan and auto bailouts are not capitalism. Quite the opposite.
Trump says Obama was born in America. If you don't think so , take it up with him. :lol:

You are being petty. Under Obama the wealthy, (capitalists) have made YUUUGEE profits.) The economy has recovered from the free fall Bush left us in. You can deny it all you want to but Obama's 51% approval rating slaps that BS down every time. BTW , What made you think I said the auto bailout LOANS were reflective of capitalism? Learn to read sentence structure properly and stop misinterpreting what I write.
You done bumped your head thinking I need to answer to Trump for my views on our foreign, illegitimate lying African president.

Well, I am not one to waste time trying to change your mind or your views. If you want to travel that lonely road, I wish you well.
Lonely? Millions of Americans question the legitimacy of your boy-king.

The road you have chosen is a road leading to nowhere. Most Americans have validated the legitimacy of this president with two resounding election victories that reverberated around the world. The millions of whom you speak are still a small minority by comparison to the multi-racial Obama consortium.
That isn't up to you to decide.

And by the way, if I have any "privilege" or advantage, why the fuck would I want to willingly give any of that up?

Do you know of any football player that wants to give up any speed advantage he might have?
Do you know of any NBA player that is 7' want the rim raised to take away some of his advantage?

Fuck that shit, no one other than guilt ridden self hating white liberals want to lose any advantage they might have.
Thats what I have been saying all along. Thanks for agreeing with me. You need your legislated advantage.

I've never denied whites have had an advanrage historically. We founded and built this country, and we always favored our own. Anyone denying this is simply an idiot.
You neither founded nor built this country. You would have died if no one was here to help you.

My white ancestors did. Your ancestors helped, using the tools rules and, laws set up by the white Europeans.
Your white ancestors did nothing. My ancestors built the country.
Ah hem, I believe my ancestors did stuff. We outlawed slavery in 1783 and built lots of sawmills and ships and towns after that. Could we say our ancestors built the country?

The truth of the matter is, regardless of whether Obama had anything whatsoever to do with it, race relations are much worse now than they have been in decades.
Whites got upset a Black man won the office of POTUS twice and they could only sit back and watch in despair. Of course race relations are going to be bad. I called it back in 2008 when he won.

It would be idiotic to think that BHO could have been elected without a substantial percentage of white voters voting for him. Why would they "sit back and watch in despair" when they elected him in the first place? Race relations are in the toilet because black supremacists are determined that they should be.
No, Ascleipias was right on this one, I think. What we are seeing is the result of push back by folks who didn't want a black guy in the WH, and now the resultant push back against that by the black community. The gun fights on both sides aren't helping.

And by the way, if I have any "privilege" or advantage, why the fuck would I want to willingly give any of that up?

Do you know of any football player that wants to give up any speed advantage he might have?
Do you know of any NBA player that is 7' want the rim raised to take away some of his advantage?

Fuck that shit, no one other than guilt ridden self hating white liberals want to lose any advantage they might have.
Thats what I have been saying all along. Thanks for agreeing with me. You need your legislated advantage.

I've never denied whites have had an advanrage historically. We founded and built this country, and we always favored our own. Anyone denying this is simply an idiot.
You neither founded nor built this country. You would have died if no one was here to help you.

My white ancestors did. Your ancestors helped, using the tools rules and, laws set up by the white Europeans.
Oh, Asclepias, why are you so racist? Of course whites helped build the country. Blacks did too. Stop with this all or nothing attitude.

The truth of the matter is, regardless of whether Obama had anything whatsoever to do with it, race relations are much worse now than they have been in decades.
Whites got upset a Black man won the office of POTUS twice and they could only sit back and watch in despair. Of course race relations are going to be bad. I called it back in 2008 when he won.

It would be idiotic to think that BHO could have been elected without a substantial percentage of white voters voting for him. Why would they "sit back and watch in despair" when they elected him in the first place? Race relations are in the toilet because black supremacists are determined that they should be.
No, Ascleipias was right on this one, I think. What we are seeing is the result of push back by folks who didn't want a black guy in the WH, and now the resultant push back against that by the black community. The gun fights on both sides aren't helping.
But Obama could proven all of those whites wrong by being against racism on both sides himself. I didn't vote for him, but was encouraged shortly after thinking this will be an even better turning point than Civil Rights. But he took the reign and now we have BLM and Black Panthers intimidating white voters.

Trump says Obama was born in America. If you don't think so , take it up with him. :lol:

You are being petty. Under Obama the wealthy, (capitalists) have made YUUUGEE profits.) The economy has recovered from the free fall Bush left us in. You can deny it all you want to but Obama's 51% approval rating slaps that BS down every time. BTW , What made you think I said the auto bailout LOANS were reflective of capitalism? Learn to read sentence structure properly and stop misinterpreting what I write.
You done bumped your head thinking I need to answer to Trump for my views on our foreign, illegitimate lying African president.

Well, I am not one to waste time trying to change your mind or your views. If you want to travel that lonely road, I wish you well.

The road you have chosen is a road leading to nowhere. Most Americans have validated the legitimacy of this president with two resounding election victories that reverberated around the world. The millions of whom you speak are still a small minority by comparison to the multi-racial Obama consortium.
That isn't up to you to decide.
??????! To what part of my previous paragraph are you attaching the phrase "not my decision to make" to? I I don't see where that phrase is applicable to anything said there. Help me out!

Oh, Asclepias, why are you so racist? Of course whites helped build the country. Blacks did too. Stop with this all or nothing attitude.
What did whites do that was significant to build the country? The country became a global economic power due to the work of my ancestors not white people.

But Obama could proven all of those whites wrong by being against racism on both sides himself. I didn't vote for him, but was encouraged shortly after thinking this will be an even better turning point than Civil Rights. But he took the reign and now we have BLM and Black Panthers intimidating white voters.
Its not BLM, BPP, or Obamas fault whites are intimidated. Thats a natural state of affairs.

Ah hem, I believe my ancestors did stuff. We outlawed slavery in 1783 and built lots of sawmills and ships and towns after that. Could we say our ancestors built the country?
Slavery wasnt outlawed until 1861 and that was only to punish the south. Are you from the US?

Obama empowered all the black racists to to come of the closet. Green light to hate whitey.
If any hate exists in the Black community against White people it is because of people like YOU. Blacks know the difference between the kinds of Whites who voted for Obama and those who are angry White men.

If I am angry it is at those Americans (of all races) who allowed race to be a deciding factor when casting their votes.
The racists who are causing most of the division violence and destruction are mostly Black. You are surprised that some Whites have become angry? Cute.

What did whites do that was significant to build the country? The country became a global economic power due to the work of my ancestors not white people.
LOL! There is a country of blacks and they did not become a global economic power! The blacks were tribal people that didn't even know the language. But they were responsible for that power?

LOL! There is a country of blacks and they did not become a global economic power! The blacks were tribal people that didn't even know the language. But they were responsible for that power?
That wasnt very bright and shows you dont have a good grip on history and the effects of colonialism in Africa. The Mali empires were the wealthiest empires on the planet and a Black man is still the wealthiest man to ever walk the planet.

Mansa Musa Net Worth

Slavery wasnt outlawed until 1861 and that was only to punish the south. Are you from the US?
My ancestors are from Maine, which was part of Massachusetts at the time they settled here. Massachusetts outlawed slavery in 1783.

What left wing radical agenda? Capitalism flourished under Obama and he saved the auto Industry. And I am being modest in just naming those two accomplishments.
Capitalism limped along under the Kenyan and auto bailouts are not capitalism. Quite the opposite.

And we have cute little rubber rooms set aside for them

My ancestors are from Maine, which was part of Massachusetts at the time they settled here. Massachusetts outlawed slavery in 1783.
Massachusetts is a city not a country. How many runaway enslaved did they return to the south?

The truth of the matter is that most Whites who didn't vote for Obama didn't care about his color. They didn't vote for him because they thought (correctly) that he would make a POS president.

Would you say that 19% pf the country or even less than 10% of the country was 100% responsible for global economic power! Hardly.

1800 - blacks were less than 19% of the population
1850 - blacks were less than 16% of the population
1910 - blacks were less than 11% of the population
1920 to 1950 - blacks were less than 10% of the population

Source:
Statistical Abstract of the United States: 2003, and We, The American Blacks, U.S. Census Bureau, 1993
So, all of these people that worked in manufacturing, inventing, construction, ship building and leading this country had nothing to do with it???

Tobacco and cotton were important not important all by itself. It took a country to be what it is and we are n ot a country of just blacks.

Its not BLM, BPP, or Obamas fault whites are intimidated. Thats a natural state of affairs.
I don't think "intimidated is the right word. Try "disgusted."

Forum List

Back