🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

The truth of the matter is, regardless of whether Obama had anything whatsoever to do with it, race relations are much worse now than they have been in decades.
Whites got upset a Black man won the office of POTUS twice and they could only sit back and watch in despair. Of course race relations are going to be bad. I called it back in 2008 when he won.
To racists equality feels like repression. Giving up White privledge is a painful thing to those who believe in their own superiority.

But they are consistent in their reasoning. Consistently wrong.

I don't believe in racial superiority. That is the true original definition of racism, and Asclepias absolutely believes blacks are superior.

The truth of the matter is, regardless of whether Obama had anything whatsoever to do with it, race relations are much worse now than they have been in decades.
Whites got upset a Black man won the office of POTUS twice and they could only sit back and watch in despair. Of course race relations are going to be bad. I called it back in 2008 when he won.
To racists equality feels like repression. Giving up White privledge is a painful thing to those who believe in their own superiority.

I don't believe in racial superiority. That is the true original definition of racism, and Asclepias absolutely believes blacks are superior.
No one has said Asclepias is not racist.

1000022_495595707179106_1546215225_n%5B1%5D.jpg

Einstein was white, so whatever he said you wouldn't believe anyway.
I believe everything Einstein said. He proved he was intelligent.

Yes Blacks are all superior to you and all other white racists by far.

So let's see Jake, do you have the balls to tell him he is a racist?

So let's see Jake, do you gave the balls to tell him he is a racist?
He has called me a racist plenty of times. We just agree to disagree.

And by the way, if I have any "privilege" or advantage, why the fuck would I want to willingly give any of that up?

Do you know of any football player that wants to give up any speed advantage he might have?
Do you know of any NBA player that is 7' want the rim raised to take away some of his advantage?

Fuck that shit, no one other than guilt ridden self hating white liberals want to lose any advantage they might have.

So let's see Jake, do you have the balls to tell him he is a racist?
Well, DigitalDrifter, tell me why he is racist.

And by the way, if I have any "privilege" or advantage, why the fuck would I want to willingly give any of that up?

Do you know of any football player that wants to give up any speed advantage he might have?
Do you know of any NBA player that is 7' want the rim raised to take away some of his advantage?

Fuck that shit, no one other than guilt ridden self hating white liberals want to lose any advantage they might have.
Thats what I have been saying all along. Thanks for agreeing with me. You need your legislated advantage.

Society is not sport. When there is equality for all, all of society's potential could come true. Only by repression can we fail. Only by equality can we succeed

negros are free to hate white people all day long, that's how things stay interesting, but when whites blather on about how awful whites are just to signal to others how they're not racist, that's the real deplorable. don't be the white uncle tom, it's worse than being a jew.

negros are free to hate white people all day long, that's how things stay interesting, but when whites blather on about how awful whites are just to signal to others how they're not racist, that's the real deplorable. don't be the white uncle tom, it's worse than being a jew.
Look at you acting as if you have the authority to give permission!! :laugh:

I show I'm not a racist by treating people as people. Pointing out the ugly White racists is a bonus.

Let me take advantage of that bonus right now. You're an ugly white racist and an anti-Semite as well. You're lack of character is nothing to take pride in. In fact, it's quite shameful and your attitude should be dead soon.

You said yourself that whites are free to be proud of their race as if you have the authority to give permission.

You said yourself that whites are free to be proud of their race as if you have the authority to give permission.
Thats because I was asked for permission so obviously I had the authority and the posters respect.

Thats because I was asked for permission so obviously I had the authority and the posters respect.
Mine? I thought that was gas.

Mine? I thought that was gas.
You arent white. Youre just a pet.

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

It really does not matter where Obama was born. He is NOT AMERICAN. He is a RADICAL COMMUNIST PLANT who was put in our White House EXPRESSLY to weaken and (they hope) DESTROY this country. He hates this country, hates white people, and is a LYING, malignant sociopath who does whatever he pleases, Constitution be DAMNED. What DIFFERENCE does it make what country SPAWNED this monster? The point is, he is RUNNING OUR COUNTRY, and driving it straight to HELL, and yes, it IS deliberate.
Fool, you just lost all creds here with just two words...Glen Beck....Bye Felicia!!

Forum List

Back