Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

He he...he said libroids. I get it. That funny. You a funny guy. :eusa_whistle: Now back on the rail, was this "vacation" planned or not?

I'm sure this is important to you... I imagine you have personal logs of all pundit activity... Probably an Excel sheet for each one...

It's truly what's important in today's thriving economy and ever-growing job market...

Fair enough. The next time a personality calls the president a racist and then is suddenly off for a week, I will start another thread.

Is that fair?

Zona (a/k/a Herpes virus) is clearly putting everything together!

Too impressive.

Oh oh! This just in:

Mark Levin is "off" this week, too.

And Levin DID suggest (recently) that President Obama was a liar and a Marxist!

MUST be a suspension.

Yeah. THAT'S the ticket.

I'm sure this is important to you... I imagine you have personal logs of all pundit activity... Probably an Excel sheet for each one...

It's truly what's important in today's thriving economy and ever-growing job market...

Fair enough. The next time a personality calls the president a racist and then is suddenly off for a week, I will start another thread.

Is that fair?

Too impressive.

Oh oh! This just in:

MUST be a suspension.

Yeah. THAT'S the ticket.

I'm on vacation for the next two weeks in real life ... does that mean it's a suspension?

Is that fair?

Too impressive.

Oh oh! This just in:

MUST be a suspension.

Yeah. THAT'S the ticket.

I'm on vacation for the next two weeks in real life ... does that mean it's a suspension?

I call dibs on the KK SUSPENDED thread!

:lol:

Is that fair?

Too impressive.

Oh oh! This just in:

MUST be a suspension.

Yeah. THAT'S the ticket.
as is Rush(he was off one day anyway)
WOW, these guys have MASSIVE influence on right wing talk show hosts

Last edited:
Murdock doesnt care what they say about the American President ( hes not an American, hes an Aussie) he does care when the idiots lose him sponsers though.

He believes in keeping those American bucks flowing into his home country to spend there though.

Murdock doesnt care what they say about the American President ( hes not an American, hes an Aussie) he does care when the idiots lose him sponsers though.

He believes in keeping those American bucks flowing into his home country to spend there though.

Yes yes. Wasn't it just last week that you had that conversation with Mr. Murdoch?

:cuckoo:

Make up your mind.

Also, we already covered that topic, and debunked it royally.

You know, those others didn't get suspended.

They didn't lose sponsors.

Blech did, which is why he's suspended.

Catch up, Fox already said he wasn't suspended.

Also, losing sponsors? No, the advertisement revenue shifted, as it always does. Ratings are the only way to measure success for media, and his are stable. Just because the new advertisers weren't "leaked" out doesn't mean there were none.

Forum List

Back