Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

They dissed your God so you mock them?

What are Gleen Becks ratings?

Wow ... really ... hypocrite .... that's what you are now. I support freedom of speech no matter who says what, I support their right to say it. You however do not understand advertising at all, and you don't support free speech.

You support freedom of speach you like to hear.

I dont recall you getting all mad when Bush through people out of his speaches for wearing the wrong shirts?

Once again 'Lieswork' disseminates. Those folks were thrown out for behavior, not clothing.

She a republican in view and defended everything Bush did in any time I talked to her.

Wow ... really ... hypocrite .... that's what you are now. I support freedom of speech no matter who says what, I support their right to say it. You however do not understand advertising at all, and you don't support free speech.

I dont recall you getting all mad when Bush through people out of his speaches for wearing the wrong shirts?

Once again 'Lieswork' disseminates. Those folks were thrown out for behavior, not clothing.

What behavior was that?

What behavior was that?

Not going on one of your 'hunts'. You know, see I assume you are not the dumb fuk you pretend to be. You know, you lie, our country dies.

Local News | kgw.com | News for Portland Oregon and SW Washington

Medford teachers thrown out of Bush rally
01:05 AM PDT on Friday, October 15, 2004

By kgw.com and AP Staff

CENTRAL POINT, Ore. -- Three Medford school teachers were threatened with arrest and thrown out of the President Bush rally at the Jackson County Fairgrounds Thursday night, after they showed up wearing T-shirts with the slogan "Protect our civil liberties."

Three Medford school teachers who were thrown out of a Bush rally because of their t-shirts.

All three women said they were carrying valid tickets for the event that they had received from Republican Party headquarters in Medford, which had been distributing event tickets to Bush supporters.

Teacher Janet Voorhies said she simply wanted to bring a message to President Bush, but did not intend to protest.

"I wanted to see if I would be able to make a statement that I feel is important, but not offensive, in a rally for my president," said Voorhies, 48.

Last edited:
Local News | kgw.com | News for Portland Oregon and SW Washington

Medford teachers thrown out of Bush rally
01:05 AM PDT on Friday, October 15, 2004

By kgw.com and AP Staff

CENTRAL POINT, Ore. -- Three Medford school teachers were threatened with arrest and thrown out of the President Bush rally at the Jackson County Fairgrounds Thursday night, after they showed up wearing T-shirts with the slogan "Protect our civil liberties."

Three Medford school teachers who were thrown out of a Bush rally because of their t-shirts.

All three women said they were carrying valid tickets for the event that they had received from Republican Party headquarters in Medford, which had been distributing event tickets to Bush supporters.

Teacher Janet Voorhies said she simply wanted to bring a message to President Bush, but did not intend to protest.

"I wanted to see if I would be able to make a statement that I feel is important, but not offensive, in a rally for my president," said Voorhies, 48.
uh, that was a campaign rally, thus a PRIVATE EVENT

She a republican in view and defended everything Bush did in any time I talked to her.

Oh ... I so hope you are talking about me with this ... that would just be proof positive that you are a liar or too stupid to post.

Can i vote for both? Ive pointed her lies to her all the time. TM still declares to this day no one has ever shown that she has ever lied... which is really sad.

Oh ... I so hope you are talking about me with this ... that would just be proof positive that you are a liar or too stupid to post.

You'll never know, it's why liesmatter seldom quotes.

I gathered, since she seems to be avoiding the question here and in the flame thread. :lol:

She seems to think 11 months equals 8 years ... such strange math.

Your the one who claimed one minute to be a registared Dem and then the next to be an Independent the whole time defending Rs at every turn.

Your the one who claimed one minute to be a registared Dem and then the next to be an Independent the whole time defending Rs at every turn.

Really ... how does your foot taste?

I defend freedom of speech and equal rights, that's all I "defend" really. Everything else is just looking at facts and posting different angles. Now, how long do you think the "whole time" is? Do you even know how to count?

Global Climate Statistics
•The combined global land and ocean surface temperature for June 2009 was the second warmest on record, behind 2005, 1.12 degrees F (0.62 degree C) above the 20th century average of 59.9 degrees F (15.5 degrees C).
•Separately, the global ocean surface temperature for June 2009 was the warmest on record, 1.06 degrees F (0.59 degree C) above the 20th century average of 61.5 degrees F (16.4 degrees C).
•Each hemisphere broke its June record for warmest ocean surface temperature. In the Northern Hemisphere, the warm anomaly of 1.17 degrees F (0.65 degree C) surpassed the previous record of 1.12 degrees F (0.62 degree C), set in 2005. The Southern Hemisphere’s increase of 0.99 degree F (0.55 degree C) exceeded the old record of 0.92 degree F (0.51 degree C), set in 1998.
•The global land surface temperature for June 2009 was 1.26 degrees F (0.70 degree C) above the 20th century average of 55.9 degrees F (13.3 degrees C), and ranked as the sixth-warmest June on record

Forum List

Back