Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

Okay, something this thread has taught me, when partisans on the left can't defend their views they have to derail the topic to either military or the global warming hoax ... seeing as how they have no way to defend their partisanship anymore than the far right ones, but gotta say, at least the right sided partisans are more colorful at this point. Hmm ... maybe I will start watching Beck.

No way! Its 1 degree higher this year! It's the end of the world!

Okay, something this thread has taught me, when partisans on the left can't defend their views they have to derail the topic to either military or the global warming hoax ... seeing as how they have no way to defend their partisanship anymore than the far right ones, but gotta say, at least the right sided partisans are more colorful at this point. Hmm ... maybe I will start watching Beck.

Give it a couple of shows. it takes time to get used to his humor.

Give it a couple of shows. it takes time to get used to his humor.

Meh ... if I can get use to Jerry Springer's humor, I can get use to anyone's.

I'm not going to read all these pages to find out if this is redundant but I was just listening to Beck's website and on Aug 14 he talked about his vacation during this time.

In fact, he said to be sure to be there a week from Monday (that would be this Monday) because he's planning something special

NOT SUSPENDED

this was vacation

whew

I'm not going to read all these pages to find out if this is redundant but I was just listening to Beck's website and on Aug 14 he talked about his vacation during this time.

In fact, he said to be sure to be there a week from Monday (that would be this Monday) because he's planning something special

NOT SUSPENDED

this was vacation

whew

And anyone with more than half a brain realized that.

NOT SUSPENDED

this was vacation

whew

Wrong he planned to get suspended. :eusa_whistle:

Immie

I used to have weeks at a time off from school does that mean I was suspended? Oh well yeah I guess I was.:redface:

Hey KK if you are going to present standards for the left will you apply them equally to the RIGHT. AVA claimed NOTHING has changed for Beck and I pointed out the loss of a good number of sponsors. Did he/she EVER reply to that point? I think not!

Hey KK if you are going to present standards for the left will you apply them equally to the RIGHT. AVA claimed NOTHING has changed for Beck and I pointed out the loss of a good number of sponsors. Did he/she EVER reply to that point? I think not!

Okay ... one more time, slowly so you can keep up.

He lost advertisers ... that got leaked to stir up the masses ... he gained advertisers to ... not leaked because it wouldn't cause this much of a disturbance and thus wouldn't increase his ratings.

Also, most of those who he "lost" were not suppose to be aired during that time slot, which would have cost those advertisers more money if they hadn't said anything, since time slots cost them money.

Hi ratings are still up, so he's still valuable, no matter what views he has or who his viewers are, the numbers are what's important. This stir however is likely to increase his viewership, even if people just watch him more to nitpick, they are still watching, and that's valuable to advertisers.

Time slots for ads cost the advertisers money, as I said, and thus they can't all afford to air 24/7 so they have to pick and choose what slots they can afford. If a particular time slot becomes too expensive they have to pull it and buy a cheaper time slot, usually midnight is the cheapest, that's why they can afford half hour slots.

Really, you need to learn more about how the media operates to try this shit, it's old now.

what has changed?
new sponsors have taken the place of the others
beck has lost nothing

He lost advertisers ... that got leaked to stir up the masses ... he gained advertisers to ... not leaked because it wouldn't cause this much of a disturbance and thus wouldn't increase his ratings.

Also, most of those who he "lost" were not suppose to be aired during that time slot, which would have cost those advertisers more money if they hadn't said anything, since time slots cost them money.

Hi ratings are still up, so he's still valuable, no matter what views he has or who his viewers are, the numbers are what's important. This stir however is likely to increase his viewership, even if people just watch him more to nitpick, they are still watching, and that's valuable to advertisers.

Time slots for ads cost the advertisers money, as I said, and thus they can't all afford to air 24/7 so they have to pick and choose what slots they can afford. If a particular time slot becomes too expensive they have to pull it and buy a cheaper time slot, usually midnight is the cheapest, that's why they can afford half hour slots.

Really, you need to learn more about how the media operates to try this shit, it's old now.

Can you name TWENTY new sponsors?

no...he's not valuable if he's a liability who is encouraging armed rebellion. people love watching train wrecks but it doesn't mean any advertiser wants to be associated with him.

and you post garbage like this and the OP is delusional?

RAFLMAO

Forum List

Back