Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

Just out of curiosity KK, why do you defend Blech so much?

He's not for free speech actually, he's only for free speech of those that agree with him.

Speak for yourself Sushi Boy. Unlike you, I actually watched that idiot for a while, and yes, he does not support rights for those that disagree with him.

Might wanna check things out before spewing bullshit Dive Can't.

Just out of curiosity KK, why do you defend Blech so much?

He's not for free speech actually, he's only for free speech of those that agree with him.

Really? He is pushing for laws or setting up watch lists of people who disagree with him in the White House? Sorry ... but you fail now.

Speak for yourself Sushi Boy. Unlike you, I actually watched that idiot for a while, and yes, he does not support rights for those that disagree with him.

Might wanna check things out before spewing bullshit Dive Can't.
prove it
you cant
but please do post another meaningless attack on me, they have become quite humorous

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/business/media/14adco.html

The Cos themselfs said they were leaving because of his comments

Then they are stupid businesses ... pulling advertisements from a highly rated show is just really really stupid.

They dissed your God so you mock them?

What are Gleen Becks ratings?
tops in his time slot
moron

hell, he even beats the others prime time shows

I wish libroids would spend just half the time and energy on politicians as they do they do on pundits...

Distorted priorities...

LOL! That and keeping track of 'wayward' Republican pols, while ignoring their own. :eusa_whistle:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/business/media/14adco.html

The Cos themselfs said they were leaving because of his comments

Then they are stupid businesses ... pulling advertisements from a highly rated show is just really really stupid.

Wow ... really ... hypocrite .... that's what you are now. I support freedom of speech no matter who says what, I support their right to say it. You however do not understand advertising at all, and you don't support free speech.

the cons who hate having a black president have to have somewhere to go to here their racist views spewed back at them.

Like I siad Murdock doesnt care about anything but money and the only reason he will come down on him is for losing money.

So no comment on my post? Is that fair?

I already commented...

It's unimportant to the vast majority of Americans...

That is the gist of my comments on the subject...

I also added that I wished libroids would spend less time on pundits and more time on politicians...

Are these difficult concepts?

It's 'community organizers,' IE Chicago Way, IE Alinisky rules

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: Ten Top Reasons I'm Happy About The Glenn Beck Boycott

Links at site.

Saturday, August 15, 2009
Ten Top Reasons I'm Happy About The Glenn Beck Boycott
A group called Color of Change is putting pressure on advertisers to stop running ads on the Glenn Beck show on Fox News because Glenn Beck said mean things about Barack Obama. Apparently several advertisers, including Geico, Sargento Cheese, and others, have succumbed to the fear.

Needless to say, the enlightened visionaries of the left-wing blogosphere are jumping for joy at the boycott. Much like the boycott of Mormon-owned businesses in the aftermath of Prop. 8 in California, the boycott aims to silence -- not just criticize -- opposing political speech.

Is it any surprise or coincidence that this boycott is taking place against a vocal opponent of Obama's health care restructuring and cap-and-trade plans just at the moment that opposition to such plans is coming to a head? No, the boycott simply is one part of the overall push to silence opposition, much like calling protesters un-American and political terrorists.

Nonetheless, I am happy to see this boycott. Here are my ten top reasons:

The boycott will fail, as do virtually all boycotts.
The failure of the boycott will be a huge victory for freedom of speech.
The failure of the boycott will diminish the power of the boycotters.
The diminished power of the boycotters will empower grassroots opposition to health care restructuring and cap-and-trade.
The boycott reveals once again that many liberals are hypocrites who only want freedom for their speech.
The boycott reveals that the left-wing blogosphere is afraid of other voices being heard.
The boycott reminds us that large corporations are spineless in the face of liberal pressure groups.
The boycott reminds us also that we should not confuse large corporations with free markets or free enterprise or freedom.
The boycott will tell us whether Fox News has a spine.
The boycott is a reflection that Democrats have few positive arguments in support of their agenda and need to create enemies.​
UPDATE: And now a boycott of Whole Foods! The Left is feeding on itself, like people stranded at a plane wreck on some mountaintop. In case you were wondering, corporate Whole Foods has no spine.

Wow ... really ... hypocrite .... that's what you are now. I support freedom of speech no matter who says what, I support their right to say it. You however do not understand advertising at all, and you don't support free speech.

You support freedom of speach you like to hear.

I dont recall you getting all mad when Bush through people out of his speaches for wearing the wrong shirts?

the cons who hate having a black president have to have somewhere to go to here their racist views spewed back at them.

Like I siad Murdock doesnt care about anything but money and the only reason he will come down on him is for losing money.

Now you are just plain assuming.

I dont recall you getting all mad when Bush through people out of his speaches for wearing the wrong shirts?

Actually ... you are an idiot. I don't listen to Beck ... never have, but the more people like you rant about him, the more I am inclined to check out his web show. As for the Bush thing, I do recall it, I was one of those people. ;)

Thanks for the update. I cant find anywhere where he announced this two weeks ago however.

That would be because you would actually have to listen to the show and learn facts.

oh man, this is rich

Actually ... you are an idiot. I don't listen to Beck ... never have, but the more people like you rant about him, the more I am inclined to check out his web show. As for the Bush thing, I do recall it, I was one of those people. ;)
come on KK, you know you are a Bush loving neocon fascist

:lol:

oh man, this is rich

That it is, I haven't laughed so hard at what someone actually thinks is truth outside of the environmentalism forum.

Forum List

Back