Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment

Then why are the libs still clinging to "global warming" in light of all the evidence that they are full of shit?

Of course they will say that Captain-Save-A-Hoe relatx yourself, time will tell.

Marc_room.jpg

As the queen of cut & paste, you should learn to do research...

Summer = down time for TV ... ratings fall because everyone is normally out vacationing or living in real life.

Ever notice almost everything, even talk shows, are reruns? Naw ... that couldn't be it, could it?

The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment

Then why are the libs still clinging to "global warming" in light of all the evidence that they are full of shit?

Have you read the latest research which shows the heating of the ocean world wide?

Not all liberals, thankfully. ;)

An announced vacation from 2 weeks ago.
Back Monday.
His corporation is instituting a new sponsorship schedule removed from the fox advertisement stream.

Thanks for the update. I cant find anywhere where he announced this two weeks ago however.

google is your friend. this has been posted at least twice upthread; apparently rooting out typos has caused your eyesight to deteriorate. i'll try to help...

Contradicting a report just now on TVNewser that Glenn Beck has been knocked off the air for a week in response to pressure from advertisers, an aide to Beck, Matt Hiltzik, provides evidence that Beck isn't being punished, but is rather off on a planned vacation.

Hiltzik forwarded a July 14 internal e-mail from Christopher Balfe, the president of Beck's production company, stating that Beck will be off "the week of August 17."

Hiltzik noted that Beck is also off the radio this week.

The full e-mail — which seems to show that the boycott has yet to take an effect on Beck — is after the jump.
» Continue reading Beck's vacation

Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:35 PM
To: *MRA All
Subject: GB August Vacation

All,

Glenn will be off of radio & TV the week of August 17th, returning to air August 24th.

Thanks,

Chris

Beck's vacation - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

twit

Thanks for the update. I will check out that link....politico is it? Oh, and "upthread" is not a word sir. :lol:

Last edited:

Not all liberals, thankfully. ;)

Please tell me why all the oceans are heating up ?

An announced vacation from 2 weeks ago.
Back Monday.
His corporation is instituting a new sponsorship schedule removed from the fox advertisement stream.

Thanks for the update. I cant find anywhere where he announced this two weeks ago however.

google is your friend. this has been posted at least twice upthread; apparently rooting out typos has caused your eyesight to deteriorate. i'll try to help...

Contradicting a report just now on TVNewser that Glenn Beck has been knocked off the air for a week in response to pressure from advertisers, an aide to Beck, Matt Hiltzik, provides evidence that Beck isn't being punished, but is rather off on a planned vacation.

Hiltzik forwarded a July 14 internal e-mail from Christopher Balfe, the president of Beck's production company, stating that Beck will be off "the week of August 17."

Hiltzik noted that Beck is also off the radio this week.

The full e-mail — which seems to show that the boycott has yet to take an effect on Beck — is after the jump.
» Continue reading Beck's vacation

Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:35 PM
To: *MRA All
Subject: GB August Vacation

All,

Glenn will be off of radio & TV the week of August 17th, returning to air August 24th.

Thanks,

Chris

Beck's vacation - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

twit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, you two really showed me didn't you. Now I am depressed because of you pwning me. LOL

I know you are, but what am I? By the way, its wouldn't, not wouldnt and its I'd, not i'd. LOL

This has really been fun, but its time to retire for the evening. Good night ladies. Good night.

Hopefully someone will be able to link something explaining why Beck is off this week. Please?
hey moron, I'd is I would

You don't spell I'd the way you did. You spelled it i'd. That is not correct sir. You called me a moron, yet you spelled that word with a lower cased letter. Oh the irony. Either its irony, or you just didn't know.
again, moron, i dont always use caps
so go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back