Glenn Beck

glenn beck is bought and paid for... he is NOT anti-war, hes NOT anti-tax.... on all key issues he agrees with obama... and on all key issues...obama agrees with bush...

wasnt obama supposed to be some messiah or something? going to save the country.. lol....

its all theater.

Your confusing commentators with politicians. How stupid.

ok.... company A donates to obama campain
company A wants a bailout
obama plans to give company A a bailout
beck is AGAINST the bailout... but agrees it should be done.
the public then SUPPORTS the bailout of company A.

company A gets bailout... and the people LOVE IT.

:clap2: bravo beck....bravo

So you agree, he is a racist. What freaking context can there be when a man says he thinks blacks should have separate buses....considering how the horrible history this country has when pertaining to segregation.

Context my ass, he is a racist.

You don't actually understand what 'context' means, do ya? You're making yourself look stupid Zona......

oh wait.

That'll be because you are stupid. My bad.

And you do? Jeezus, send us one of your "speeches" you brag about making from your podium :)lol:) and then allow us to take something [out of] "context."

con⋅text  /ˈkɒntɛkst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-tekst] Show IPA
–noun 1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.

I think everyone here understands context.

Which doesn't seem to be important to some.

When a pastor says "God Damn America" we have to understand the context.

When Beck is doing a spoof or a satire....we can't take into consideration the context.

We realize you folks love double-standards.:cool:

Quit lecturing her....especially when you're in the wrong.

glenn beck is bought and paid for... he is NOT anti-war, hes NOT anti-tax.... on all key issues he agrees with obama... and on all key issues...obama agrees with bush...

wasnt obama supposed to be some messiah or something? going to save the country.. lol....

its all theater.

You forgot the part where Obama walks in takes over the company, fires the CEO, replaces him with one of his corrupt friends and spends the next several years fucking Company A in the ass.

It's the Chicago way you know.

Beck spends most of his time exposing Obama's corruption and you folks think he's on the take from Obama.

Purely laughable.

Last edited:
So you agree, he is a racist. What freaking context can there be when a man says he thinks blacks should have separate buses....considering how the horrible history this country has when pertaining to segregation.

Context my ass, he is a racist.

You don't actually understand what 'context' means, do ya? You're making yourself look stupid Zona......

oh wait.

And you do? Jeezus, send us one of your "speeches" you brag about making from your podium :)lol:) and then allow us to take something [out of] "context."

–noun 1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.

I've never claimed to make speeches, Maggie, there other reasons why a person speaks in public, ya know. Or maybe you don't know. Maybe you are as dumb as Mona.

Now, cretin, put that in context.

3801409673_58fbb3abab.jpg

It's always entertaining when people post the same shit as others have posted before them.
It's SATIRE. :lol:
CON$ervaTards have no sense of humor. :cuckoo:

It was funny the first time. After that, it's kinda similar to having any debate with a liberal... it's just repetitive nonsense.

Interesting that it becomes about my politics for you. This again is a liberal trait... you are unable to see others as individuals.... this is probably because you are borg-like in your views. Therefore, individual thought is above your pay grade.

It's always entertaining when people post the same shit as others have posted before them.

It was funny the first time. After that, it's kinda similar to having any debate with a liberal... it's just repetitive nonsense.

Interesting that it becomes about my politics for you. This again is a liberal trait... you are unable to see others as individuals.... this is probably because you are borg-like in your views. Therefore, individual thought is above your pay grade.
Out of context! :lol:

oh wait.

When Beck is doing a spoof or a satire....we can't take into consideration the context.

I'll lecture anybody who makes idiotic assumptions. But I see you had to drag out ancient history in order to make your own idiotic assumption. And since when does Glenn Beck do "spoofs"?? That would be Jon Stewart, and there's no comparison. I don't see "comedian" in Beck's resume.

You forgot the part where Obama walks in takes over the company, fires the CEO, replaces him with one of his corrupt friends and spends the next several years fucking Company A in the ass.

It's the Chicago way you know.

Beck spends most of his time exposing Obama's corruption and you folks think he's on the take from Obama.

Purely laughable.

But I thought Beck is just kidding? And would you like to tell us exactly what he has "exposed"?? I'm really curious.

As for "firing" CEO's, when the US taxpayer has majority ownership, the POTUS is, in effect, the CEO entitled to make the call. Duh...

oh wait.

I've never claimed to make speeches, Maggie, there other reasons why a person speaks in public, ya know. Or maybe you don't know. Maybe you are as dumb as Mona.

Now, cretin, put that in context.

You're such a liar. In another thread (and no, I don't bother hunting it down; you're not worth my time), you claimed to have a "writing" background and "articulate intelligently in speeches from your podium" (paraphrasing). If you're a drinker and have blackouts, I can forgive you. I sometimes wonder if that isn't, in fact, your problem since you seem to have gone from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde permanently.

You're also a blind hypocrite. Where do you think the idea came from to use the superimposed "The Joker" on Glenn Beck? Hmmm, probably because you saw the same artwork with Obama's face, day in and day out, on billboards, message boards, as avatars, etc., etc., etc. Yeah, it became "repetitive nonsense" sweetie.

Glen Beck is a drunk, but he's a Conservative drunk and that's good. Only Liberals drunks are bad.

I'll lecture anybody who makes idiotic assumptions. But I see you had to drag out ancient history in order to make your own idiotic assumption. And since when does Glenn Beck do "spoofs"?? That would be Jon Stewart, and there's no comparison. I don't see "comedian" in Beck's resume.

Ancient history??? Pfffft. I could name more recent examples but that one was the first that came to mind...mostly because Rev. Wrights defense was that we didn't take his racist sermons in it's proper context.

Ancient history is talking about the civil rights struggle in the 60s every year during black history month.

Glenn Beck is in part a comedian. Lately however he has focused on political commentary. Anyone who's been listening to him for the last 5 years knows this. Consider him like a more accurate Phil Maher with more common-sense.

Last edited:
I have LMAO at some of Beck's silly little skits for years (you know, the ones he does on his radio show). He has adopted though a more serious tone on his show lately. Who can blame him? Having such a moronic POTUS is rather depressing.

I have LMAO at some of Beck's silly little skits for years (you know, the ones he does on his radio show). He has adopted though a more serious tone on his show lately. Who can blame him? Having such a moronic POTUS is rather depressing.

He consistently mixes humor in with even his most serious commentary, however--at least on television. I suppose perception of humor is a matter of taste, but he rarely fails to make me at least grin if not laugh out loud.

I haven't caught his radio program in some time and only see his TV show occasionally. The only time I've heard him be all serious and no humor was one late night when he was on with George Noury for an hour or so. That night he was genuinely concerned about our government and those he is convinced intend it no good.

Forum List

Back