Glenn Becks Warning to America

Or, if you happen to be a person despised by the opposing political party…That’s where we are.

Trump's organization has already been convicted of crimes. His former lawyer is a convicted criminal and so was his former CFO - convicted of crimes related to the criminal conduct being investigated now by the State of New York.

Trump will get his day in court. If he's not guilty, then the jury will say so.

Trump's organization has already been convicted of crimes. His former lawyer is a convicted criminal and so was his former CFO - convicted of crimes related to the criminal conduct being investigated now by the State of New York.

Kangaroo court rulings by Party Cadre hacks don't count. Banana republics don't actually have courts, they just call them that to mock their people.

Kangaroo court rulings by Party Cadre hacks don't count.

Trump has the money to pay for a vigorous legal defense, which is something that would bankrupt most of us. I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

To be honest, speaking neutrally, I'm not sure these are the charges I would want a sitting president to go down on. It's sorta like getting Al Capone on tax evasion. I'd rather he be charged for his crimes committed in Georgia and on January 6th, 2021.

Trump has the money to pay for a vigorous legal defense, which is something that would bankrupt most of us. I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

To be honest, speaking neutrally, I'm not sure these are the charges I would want a sitting president to go down on. It's sorta like getting Al Capone on tax evasion. I'd rather he be charged for his crimes committed in Georgia and on January 6th, 2021.

Those who worked for him didn't, the pogroms extorted perjury and false testimonies from people without deep pockets, and he doesn't have as nearly as much money to waste on silly fake prosecutions as Democrats do using the Federal Treasury as well as assorted state treasuries. they know this, hence the endless constant charges and suits against all kinds of people, not just Trump. He hasn't committed any crimes, that's just dishonest bullshit fantasies.

Lawyer Alan Dershowitz called the indictment the "thinnest case" he's ever seen on the Greta Van Susteren Fox TV show.

"For it to be the first prosecution of a former president and the first prosecution of a man who is running for president against an incumbent Democrat, being indicted by a Democrat – a popularly elected Democrat – on a case as thin as this," Dershowitz said. "I tell you, it's banana republic time."

And this case is built on a known liar, and convicted criminal in Cohen…By any means necessary right?

Forum List

Back