Global warming strikes again folks!!

You’ve seen climate change happen? Where?
Ha ha
What a silly statement. No one “ sees” climate change. You ask for evidence of climate change. Now, try not to post foolishness. Want to give it another try ?

Obviously not. You need to go to any university web site in the world or any climate research facility which is hard to do with tucker screaming in your ear.
Actually, not just any university. I could show you AGW commentaries from some universities that you'd say shouldn't count because they're biased and slanted --the wrong way. To you they wouldn't be real universities. That's a big problem w/ not looking at the science ourselves only to be led by the hand --the confirmation bias takes over real fast.

Unfortunately my experience w/ working w/ someone about the scientific basis is that w/o fail the AGW fan keeps reverting to "97% of the scientists say our side has the TRUTH!!". Nobody want's to stick to what's in front of their own eyes.

Last edited:
Really ? That’s BS. You can get a real live medical researcher technician on line for you medical questions, you can get a climate research technician at their facilities. Obviously you’re more interested in spreading lies and making up shit then actually doing anything . That’s why deniers are frauds.

Oh? Can you show us the experiments linking temperature to variances in CO2 from say 280 to 600PPM?

I am not the one that's been fooled here. How is it that AGW deniers such as you believe that tens of thousands of scientists and people like Gore could put their entire professional lives at risk, cast aside all moral compunction and organize themselves into a massive and apparently impenetrably secure conspiracy (likely requiring FAR more work than just doing the research they 'claim' to be doing) in order to earn the same incomes they could earn WITHOUT taking any such risks AND YET, the coal and oil industry, whose very multi-billion dollar existence is clearly threatened by AGW theory and the mitigation measures required to save us from it never raises the slightest inkling of doubt among you all. Our fossil fuels, it appears, are produced by altruistic angels with absolutely no concern for their futures or that of their industry while our scientific research is being done by horrific demons intent on destroying the world solely for their twisted pleasures.

From Wikipedia's article on Al Gore:

After his term as vice-president ended in 2001, Gore remained prominent as an author and environmental activist, whose work in climate change activism earned him (jointly with the IPCC) the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007. Gore is the founder and current chair of The Climate Reality Project, the co-founder and chair of Generation Investment Management, the now-defunct Current TV network, a member of the Board of Directors of Apple Inc. and a senior adviser to Google.[1] Gore is also a partner in the venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins, heading its climate change solutions group.[2][3] He has served as a visiting professor at Middle Tennessee State University, Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, Fisk University and the University of California, Los Angeles.[1][4][5][6] He served on the Board of Directors of World Resources Institute.[7]

Gore has received a number of awards that include the Nobel Peace Prize (joint award with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 2007), a Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album (2009) for his book An Inconvenient Truth,[8] a Primetime Emmy Award for Current TV (2007), and a Webby Award (2005). Gore was also the subject of the Academy Award winning (2007) documentary An Inconvenient Truth in 2006, as well as its 2017 sequel An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power. In 2007, he was named a runner-up for Time's 2007 Person of the Year.[9] In 2008, Gore won the Dan David Prize for Social Responsibility.[10][11]

You'll have to show me where Gore did something other than devote himself to the causes he has espoused his entire career. You'll have to show me where he behaved anything like, for instance, Donald J Trump, who I'm willing to bet you think is just a terrific guy.

Ha ha ha ha ha.... you actually supported my contention that "he made the bulk of his wealth on climate fearmongering activities." is true as YOU showed.

Thank you!

Meanwhile he has been wrong many times and deliberately omitted science research that showed CO2 is following temperature changes when he made that dishonest inconvenient Truth presentation.

He was also wrong about declining sea ice predictions; he irrationally thinks the oceans could boil soon if climate change isn't stopped and so on and had made that doomsday prediction back in the early 1990's that ran out only 20 years ago.

His Inconvenient Truth film was considered propaganda in a Uk Court.

He isn't credible.

Ha ha ha ha ha.... you actually supported my contention that "he made the bulk of his wealth on climate fearmongering activities." is true as YOU showed.

Thank you!

Meanwhile he has been wrong many times and deliberately omitted science research that showed CO2 is following temperature changes when he made that dishonest inconvenient Truth presentation.

He was also wrong about declining sea ice predictions; he irrationally thinks the oceans could boil soon if climate change isn't stopped and so on and had made that doomsday prediction back in the early 1990's that ran out only 20 years ago.

His Inconvenient Truth film was considered propaganda in a Uk Court.

He isn't credible.
He's been far more often correct and far more accurate than have you. And his credibility is orders of magnitude greater than yours. That's one of the reasons he has a great deal more money than do you.

Ha ha
What a silly statement. No one “ sees” climate change. You ask for evidence of climate change. Now, try not to post foolishness. Want to give it another try ?
If it’s changing ,where? You know data supporting it?

Last edited:
If one checks out onto the relatively well known "major incidents" that occurred on our planet in the last 300 million years - global warming or major changes in the climate
cycle don't come as a surprise at all. Due to continental rift changes, changes onto the earth inclinations and spinning factors, sun-flares etc. global warming and global cooling
are known cycles.
With these natural occurrences money can't really be made in a quick way - but with fearmongering towards cars and industrial pollution CO2- $trillions can be made.

Since I intend to get rich - I will write and publish a book - Title "excessive excremental habits amongst dinosaurs caused methane and Co2 to exterminate them"
8 billion Dino's shat way more than what humans today could come up with - therefore the Dino's died - went extinct - due to CO2/methane poisoning/suffocation.

If they would have installed catalysts and filters into their ass - they would still live today.

That man made pollution as such is an issue in regards to our and natures health is undeniable. But causing climate change on that scale - I ain't buying into that.

Last edited:
He's been far more often correct and far more accurate than have you. And his credibility is orders of magnitude greater than yours. That's one of the reasons he has a great deal more money than do you.

He was a Vice President and Senator you moron!

That gives him a lot of leverage to get wealthy.

No, he is using people like YOU for his money and laughing all the way to the bank as he gets away with his prediction failures which you ignore.

Meanwhile you went quiet on this part:

Snicker......

He was a Vice President and Senator you moron!

That gives him a lot of leverage to get wealthy.

No, he is using people like YOU for his money and laughing all the way to the bank as he gets away with his prediction failures which you ignore.

Meanwhile you went quiet on this part:

Snicker......
I hope you realize how much you sound like an 8th grader. You're not an 8th grader are you?

1) Al Gore is not a climate scientist and I have never quoted a single word he has ever spoken or used him as a reference for anything I have ever posted here.
2) I voted for him as vice president and president
3) First you claim he has gotten wealthy because he fearmongered global warming and then invested in the stocks that rose in response. Now you say he got wealthy because he was vice president.
4) I wager you have put a great deal more money into Donald Trump's pocket than I have ever put in Al Gore's
5) Since Gore's actual warning concerning global warming have been provent to be completely valid, it is not fear mongering.

3) First you claim he has gotten wealthy because he fearmongered global warming and then invested in the stocks that rose in response. Now you say he got wealthy because he was vice president.
why can't both be true? Which they are.

4) I wager you have put a great deal more money into Donald Trump's pocket than I have ever put in Al Gore's
I've never met the man, and you should keep your hands out of other people's pockets.

5) Since Gore's actual warning concerning global warming have been provent to be completely valid, it is not fear mongering.
what's been proven?

Sea hasn't raised a fking inch dummas.

If I'm not mistaken, both arctic and antarctic still covered with ice?

I hope you realize how much you sound like an 8th grader. You're not an 8th grader are you?

1) Al Gore is not a climate scientist and I have never quoted a single word he has ever spoken or used him as a reference for anything I have ever posted here.
2) I voted for him as vice president and president

You have ignored this expose several times now.

I haven't given anyone $$$ ever in my voting lifetime.

Gore has made several predictions that have failed, you should stop LYING over this.

YOU are the one who wanted to defend the lying hypocritical man since post 35 when you reply to my accurate statement in my reply to James California.

"I hope you realize how much you sound like an 8th grader. You're not an 8th grader are you?"

Most 8th graders wouldn't lie or mislead constantly as YOU do which pegs you as immature.

You have ignored this expose several times now.
Well, as I've said on numerous occasions, Gore is not a climate scientist.
I haven't given anyone $$$ ever in my voting lifetime.
You voted for him. That made him hundreds of millions of dollars
Gore has made several predictions that have failed, you should stop LYING over this.
Gore has repeated projections made by climate scientists and has always stated them in qualified manners. "May, might, could, etc"
YOU are the one who wanted to defend the lying hypocritical man since post 35 when you reply to my accurate statement in my reply to James California.
This is not the first time I've taken up his defense and I'm sure I will do it again. The manner that you and yours treat Gore, Thunberger, Mann and a few others is juvenile and blatantly dishonest.
"I hope you realize how much you sound like an 8th grader. You're not an 8th grader are you?"
No. And I don't sound like one. You do.
Most 8th graders wouldn't lie or mislead constantly as YOU do which pegs you as immature.
Then you think I am NOT behaving like an 8th grader. You need to put a little more work into your opprobrium.

68-models-vs-obs-1979-2021-oceans-Fig01-550x413.jpg

Forum List

Back