Global.Warming

Another foot of sea level change will make many areas of the east coast and more so southern florida uninhabitable.

4-5 feet of sea level change for southern Florida or around 1.5 feet globally(considering sea levels are going up 2-3 times as fast in the gulf/east coast).

Is around because of the electoral college.

I as a right winger couldnt make this shit up. The left is in complete meltdown

Everything is about power and short term goals, they are in for a really bad time unless they get their shit together.

The electoral college is thwarting our ability to battle global warming

Buckeye, I scanned your link and chuckled. MMGW is dead for the forseeable future, and the far leftists know it. The race is on my friend--------->what will happen 1st, Trump get the energy sector opened up which will have an effect on GREAT paying jobs along with the price of energy, or the midterms!

If he gets it open and expansion happens as regulations fall, the far left is done. Let me spell that for you leftists D-O-N-E!

They know this also. They can't let Reagan lite pull a Reagan, or all their rewriting of history will collapse, along with them regaining control of ANYTHING, any time soon. Expect a narrative shift every week from the left, to see what they can get to stick. Expect Trump to go to the people often as Reagan did, and if he handles it correctly, the left to become inconsequential rather quickly, certainly for 12 years as long as we stay out of war-)

Another foot of sea level change will make many areas of the east coast and more so southern florida uninhabitable.

4-5 feet of sea level change for southern Florida or around 1.5 feet globally(considering sea levels are going up 2-3 times as fast in the gulf/east coast).

Yeah, you left wing zeroes have been worrying about global warming & minnows' habitat and then transgender bathrooms & PC language. And everything in between those outlier "non-issues" you either ignored or lied about. Your "big concerns" are a joke, shame on America for giving obama a second term.

Everything is about power and short term goals, they are in for a really bad time unless they get their shit together.

Buckeye, I scanned your link and chuckled. MMGW is dead for the forseeable future, and the far leftists know it. The race is on my friend--------->what will happen 1st, Trump get the energy sector opened up which will have an effect on GREAT paying jobs along with the price of energy, or the midterms!

If he gets it open and expansion happens as regulations fall, the far left is done. Let me spell that for you leftists D-O-N-E!

They know this also. They can't let Reagan lite pull a Reagan, or all their rewriting of history will collapse, along with them regaining control of ANYTHING, any time soon. Expect a narrative shift every week from the left, to see what they can get to stick. Expect Trump to go to the people often as Reagan did, and if he handles it correctly, the left to become inconsequential rather quickly, certainly for 12 years as long as we stay out of war-)
Trump is NOT "Reagan Lite". He may be <something> lite, but he's done NOTHING to warrant the Reagan thing.

I don't know why you would be actually PROUD of defeating science. To me, that is just plain stupid.

Yeah, you left wing zeroes have been worrying about global warming & minnows' habitat and then transgender bathrooms & PC language. And everything in between those outlier "non-issues" you either ignored or lied about. Your "big concerns" are a joke, shame on America for giving obama a second term.

4-5 feet of sea level rise in southern Florida would make most of southern florida be gone. Considering it is rising twice as fast as the globe...

Well, that wouldn't be hard..

4-5 feet of sea level rise in southern Florida would make most of southern florida be gone. Considering it is rising twice as fast as the globe...

So would a giant volcanic explosion. So would an asteroid smashing into the everglades. So would a massive earthquake taking out California cause Florida problems. So would a terrorist nuclear bomb set off in Miami harbor.

IOW, you worry about ice bergs melting on your own dollar. I am sick of paying science labs and universities and green jobs and solyndras all kinds of tax payer money to work on a problem that is as nebulous as atheist thoughts. Forget it.

Trump is NOT "Reagan Lite". He may be <something> lite, but he's done NOTHING to warrant the Reagan thing.

I don't know why you would be actually PROUD of defeating science. To me, that is just plain stupid.

No one is defeating science other than the frauds who are pushing AGW in an effort to enrich themselves and generate political control. When these clowns are gone science will recover quite nicely.

So would a giant volcanic explosion. So would an asteroid smashing into the everglades. So would a massive earthquake taking out California cause Florida problems. So would a terrorist nuclear bomb set off in Miami harbor.

IOW, you worry about ice bergs melting on your own dollar. I am sick of paying science labs and universities and green jobs and solyndras all kinds of tax payer money to work on a problem that is as nebulous as atheist thoughts. Forget it.
You aren't going to get anywhere with him. They are utter dipshits.

How many thousands of years would that be at current level of sea level rise matt? Think about something other than the propaganda you've been spoonfed. You're smarter than this.

And I am tired of spending trillions in war and half a trillion on the military every year! I'd rather spend that money on science, education and infrastructure.

Misdirection! MMGW is not supported, now that the MSM has been proven to be biased.

If liberals stop breeding the earth will be fine, come on take one for the team.

No one is defeating science other than the frauds who are pushing AGW in an effort to enrich themselves and generate political control. When these clowns are gone science will recover quite nicely.
No, the methods being used against science don't have anything to do with science.

And, across the board, science is monumentally behind there being a significant human contribution to the climate change that is going on.

So, yes, you are gloating about defeating science.

And I am tired of spending trillions in war and half a trillion on the military every year! I'd rather spend that money on science, education and infrastructure.

Misdirection! MMGW is not supported, now that the MSM has been proven to be biased.
No such proof of "bias" exists.

If you think it does, then cite what it is that you think defeats climatologists around the world.

No such proof of "bias" exists.

If you think it does, then cite what it is that you think defeats climatologists around the world.
Read more will....

No, the methods being used against science don't have anything to do with science.

And, across the board, science is monumentally behind there being a significant human contribution to the climate change that is going on.

So, yes, you are gloating about defeating science.

Nope. You are absolutely wrong on that count. The 93% nonsense is a bullshit meme that has been proven false repeatedly. Only those who profit from the AGW fraud,and the willfully ignorant pay that claim any heed. And for the record I AM a scientist. Unlike you.

Forum List

Back