Gm

Dood. Cronyism is not The Free Market.

Get a grip.

So, the gov't should step in and tell them what to do?

You need to get a grip, princess. Or loosen your grip on that crack pipe.

You're the one who is high on Unicorn Crap.

I just want GM to pay back taxpayers. Also, the exemption from tax laws which allowed them to keep NOLs (not allowed in bankruptcy) to avoid paying income taxes should be taken away. GM got a big government cronyist deal. I don't care what they do with their business as long as I am not paying for it.

I'd never buy one of their crappy cars, so they are completely irrelevant to me except for the taxpayer bailouts.

While blanket statements are a particular favourite of mine, my own GM car is twenty years old, has 412,000 miles and still runs like a champ. Just sayin'. :coffee:

Last edited:
So now the wingnuts hate the free market.

Tissue?

Get a grip.

The irony in this thread IS delicious. They're arguing AGAINST the GOP's "race to the bottom" labor pool policies that suit the corporations just fine.

Get a grip.

The irony in this thread IS delicious. They're arguing AGAINST the GOP's "race to the bottom" labor pool policies that suit the corporations just fine.

The irony is off the scale. They'd rather have car companies spend a boatload (literally) of money on shipping -- plus pay Chinese import tariffs-- than let them make profits that grow the whole company, including here -- just for the sake of an internet message board political principle, stated out of its context.

Get a grip.

Dont be silly, you know damn well what this is about. or do you?

The irony is off the scale. They'd rather have car companies spend a boatload (literally) of money on shipping -- plus pay Chinese import tariffs-- than let them make profits that grow the whole company, including here -- just for the sake of an internet message board political principle, stated out of its context.

Your reading comprehension is sorely lacking. I don't care where GM builds cars...just so long as they do what they do without my tax dollars.

But as long as you are advocating for GM to be able to manufacture close to their customers, perhaps you should apply the same logic to oil companies (which you moonbats think are subsidized just for using the same tax code that GM does).

Your reading comprehension is sorely lacking. I don't care where GM builds cars...just so long as they do what they do without my tax dollars.

But as long as you are advocating for GM to be able to manufacture close to their customers, perhaps you should apply the same logic to oil companies (which you moonbats think are subsidized just for using the same tax code that GM does).

That was a reference to the OP, not you, Evelyn Wood. My only comment to you was about my GM car. Find me any post of mine that made reference to oil company taxes and I'll supply the stunned look.

Reading comprehension... now with new Moonbatium®. Eliminates those annoying concerns of who said what. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Chinese made vs. Union made.

What's a real American to do?

Didnt know mexico general motors or Boeing South Carolina had Union workers? Also thought Union membership in the U.S. private sector was like 14 million a 70 year low. lol

Get a grip.

You're the one who is high on Unicorn Crap.

I just want GM to pay back taxpayers. Also, the exemption from tax laws which allowed them to keep NOLs (not allowed in bankruptcy) to avoid paying income taxes should be taken away. GM got a big government cronyist deal. I don't care what they do with their business as long as I am not paying for it.

I'd never buy one of their crappy cars, so they are completely irrelevant to me except for the taxpayer bailouts.

I'm with you girl No Geithner MOtors car not now not never.

Have you mother fucking liberals checked out Detroit lately? As if you EVER knew a goddamn thing! :eusa_hand:

Have you mother fucking liberals checked out Detroit lately? As if you EVER knew a goddamn thing! :eusa_hand:

I was there last week :D
Saw quite a few things but did not see mothers getting fucked. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen of course. If it did we'd all be only children.

Last edited:

Saw quite a few things but did not see mothers getting fucked. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen of course. If it did we'd all be only children.

you're so stupid. if mother's didn't get fucked their'd be no damn children and I can't say that's a bad thang at all when it concerns liberal mama's

Yea, it's a real hellhole.

Experience Detroit -- Riverfront Tour

you're so stupid. if mother's didn't get fucked their'd be no damn children and I can't say that's a bad thang at all when it concerns liberal mama's

You've revealed a lot here (maybe too much) about your logical prowess.

A mother getting fucked can only produce an additional child. If she doesn't have a first child....... she's not a mother. :eusa_doh:

By the way they're mothers -- not "mother is".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back