Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

I'm enjoying how this PP thing is ripping the GOP apart. It's such sweet irony, to see their bestest plan backfiring on them. Half of the Republicans are hysterically screaming to defund PP, and the other half is getting cursed at by the crazies for not being totally insane.

While the democrats rip apart the babies

20,000 children will die today around the world that YOU can save.

If you were pro-life you'd be devoting your entire life to saving THOSE babies, whom you CAN save right now.

You don't because you don't believe in the sanctity of life.

What is it the GOP always does? Never let a crisis go to waste. If no crisis exists....make one up.

The surprising thing here is that they know they can't win this argument. Yet here they are propagating it and advancing the issue.

"if no crisis exists, make it up." That is the Republican go to play. That is the forte of Faux News. Tell a lie, then repeat it over and over and over and see what sticks on the wall.

What it really is is them admitting they can't win an argument in the public square based on what the truly believe.

150731-the-hypocrisy-of-mitch-mcconnell-over-planned-parenthood.jpg
I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
Fetuses aren't babies, sorry.

I'm enjoying how this PP thing is ripping the GOP apart. It's such sweet irony, to see their bestest plan backfiring on them. Half of the Republicans are hysterically screaming to defund PP, and the other half is getting cursed at by the crazies for not being totally insane.

If you were pro-life you'd be devoting your entire life to saving THOSE babies, whom you CAN save right now.

Why aren't you saving them?

We have two adopted children, your argument is moot. Oh....and until you step up, shut up

Doesn't matter, you let that many children die every single day. You are a world class hypocrite. And the thing is, you know it.

Again. What are you doing to save them?

So the argument for 'christians' is "if no one else is doing anything then neither do I".

LOL If you follow Christ, you do as he did or would do and you don't demand anyone else does it. You just do it because that is who you are.

Or you don't do it because you aren't.

So the argument for 'christians' is "if no one else is doing anything then neither do I".

LOL If you follow Christ, you do as he did or would do and you don't demand anyone else does it. You just do it because that is who you are.

Can you prove I don't do part to help the poor outside being forced to pay my taxes?

And again. What are you doing to save the down trodden?

Can you prove I don't do part to help the poor outside being forced to pay my taxes?

And again. What are you doing to save the down trodden?

If you can follow the conversation.

well, I believe it is fair to pay taxes to maintain our roads, bridges and schools. All of these maintain our ability to remain a economic power. In such case they're what is called a investment.

I think giving woman birth control and limited early term abortion isn't a bad thing either...Imagine if a woman had the baby without a father around and ended up going on welfare? That at the end of the day would suck more then the birth control...Yet, again a investment...

What is it the GOP always does? Never let a crisis go to waste. If no crisis exists....make one up.

The surprising thing here is that they know they can't win this argument. Yet here they are propagating it and advancing the issue.

"if no crisis exists, make it up." That is the Republican go to play. That is the forte of Faux News. Tell a lie, then repeat it over and over and over and see what sticks on the wall.

What it really is is them admitting they can't win an argument in the public square based on what the truly believe.
This is not a crisis dingbats. The babies are already dead. We use the term 'issue' in English to appropriately describe the crunching of babies.

This is not a crisis dingbats. The babies are already dead. We use the term 'issue' in English to appropriately describe the crunching of babies.

So you want more babies being born to fatherless single mother households that can't properly raise the child? Realize this is a huge disadvantage for the child and his/her so called friends will instead influence the child.

What does this mean?
More welfare
More prisons
More crime
Equaling more police
a damaged learning environment in our schools
Quite possibly a shorter life span.

These "forced birth fetus fetishing" folks are mindlessly detached from objective reality.
Their position is that society as a collective has an interest in the health and welfare of the fetus HOWEVER this Social Obligation towards "our brethren" ends it just comes to a screeching halt once that fetus reaches maturity and is born.
At that point the dingleberries bring out a basin of water and wash their Pontius Pilate hands in that basin saying "our jobs here is done if you are the child of a poor family Fk you parasite bastard taker free shit army kid...get out of here before we kill you "

So you want more babies being born to fatherless single mother households that can't properly raise the child? Realize this is a huge disadvantage for the child and his/her so called friends will instead influence the child.

What does this mean?
More welfare
More prisons
More crime
Equaling more police
a damaged learning environment in our schools
Quite possibly a shorter life span.
You got all that because I used the word 'baby' instead of the more politically correct 'fetus'? I don't have a clear position on abortion. I just found the videos revolting and their being labelled as causing a crisis ridiculous.

We have two adopted children, your argument is moot. Oh....and until you step up, shut up

Doesn't matter, you let that many children die every single day. You are a world class hypocrite. And the thing is, you know it.

So from your evasion it's safe to assume you don't do a damn thing. Well except go to a forum and sling shit at ones that have made a difference. You're a fucking fraud and I'd be careful calling anyone a hypocrite....hypocrite

You mean like every time there is a shooting and you loons start the gun grabbing? A train wreck and you start on infrastructure spending? Some black thug goes stupid and get's him shot by a cop and police brutality?

Think before you spew, you make it far too easy to out you

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...
Wow, you just hit the nail so hard on the head. In a single sentence you shred a simpletons, what they thought, was a well thought out and reasoned argument.
I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

Blah, blah, blah my argument is an unfounded assumption blah blah.

Wonder if RDean knows PP provides none of that.
You sure about that?

They serve over five million clients a year, 26% of which are teenagers under the age of 19.[39] According to Planned Parenthood, 75% of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level.[38]

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers;pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education,menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900 services.[9][38][40][41][42][43] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer and 830,000 breast exams.

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You hate to call right wingers "tards", but what else could it be?????

Protecting children from disease and unwanted pregnancy IS "HEALTH CARE". You have to be a fucking idiot to not know that. Children that aren't taught "reality" have a name. They are called "victims".

Pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services is also health care. How can right wingers not know that? What are they? Fucking "hatched"????
Go ahead women...show some discipline, self respect, and self control. Show PP they are not necessary and don't need a billion dollar grant from my tax money.

These "forced birth fetus fetishing" folks are mindlessly detached from objective reality.
Their position is that society as a collective has an interest in the health and welfare of the fetus HOWEVER this Social Obligation towards "our brethren" ends it just comes to a screeching halt once that fetus reaches maturity and is born.
At that point the dingleberries bring out a basin of water and wash their Pontius Pilate hands in that basin saying "our jobs here is done if you are the child of a poor family Fk you parasite bastard taker free shit army kid...get out of here before we kill you "
I think we just heard Tyrone's life story in a nutshell.

I think we just heard Tyrone's life story in a nutshell.
You read the actual the real position of the "forced birth fetishists"...your job is done once you get the forced birth...

^^ these people with baby butchering fetishes don't care in what ways the mother and baby are maimed and slaughtered or by whom . Just as long as they are.

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...
Wow, you just hit the nail so hard on the head. In a single sentence you shred a simpletons, what they thought, was a well thought out and reasoned argument.

And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

Blah, blah, blah my argument is an unfounded assumption blah blah.

Wonder if RDean knows PP provides none of that.
You sure about that?

They serve over five million clients a year, 26% of which are teenagers under the age of 19.[39] According to Planned Parenthood, 75% of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level.[38]

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers;pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education,menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900 services.[9][38][40][41][42][43] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer and 830,000 breast exams.

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You hate to call right wingers "tards", but what else could it be?????

Protecting children from disease and unwanted pregnancy IS "HEALTH CARE". You have to be a fucking idiot to not know that. Children that aren't taught "reality" have a name. They are called "victims".

Pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services is also health care. How can right wingers not know that? What are they? Fucking "hatched"????
Go ahead women...show some discipline, self respect, and self control. Show PP they are not necessary and don't need a billion dollar grant from my tax money.

Libs know women can get these services from other healthcare providers. What they are really worried about is democrat candidates losing tax payer funded donations.

Last edited:
Your job is done once the incubator incubates ......at that point any social safety net benefits become feeding wild animals..
screenshot-291.png

SNAPCharts2.png

Forum List

Back