Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

Libs know women can get these services from other healthcare proceed. What they are really worried about is democrat candidates losing tax payer funded donations.
what you are worried about is denying women choice ...period...

Your job is done once the incubator incubates ......at that point any social safety net benefits become feeding wild animals..
screenshot-291.png

SNAPCharts2.png

I particularly like the line above the graph that states. "The national park service asks us to not feed the animals... Because the animals will grow dependant on handouts and not learn to take care of themselves".

Nope. Following proven failed programs and organizations. Time to move on to something new.

that would mean moving on from the failed policies of the conservative neocon...fails domestically and fails overseas ...its a comprehensive failure ....

Your job is done once the incubator incubates ......at that point any social safety net benefits become feeding wild animals..
screenshot-291.png

SNAPCharts2.png

I particularly like the line above the graph that states. "The national park service asks us to not feed the animals... Because the animals will grow dependant on handouts and not learn to take care of themselves".
Yes I know you do because of your "fetus fetish" inevitably the fetus fetishist "love that fetus but hate that human being "...its what you do... and here is the "kicker" as you are doing that you are patting yourself in the back like crazy about how much better you re than those pesky liberals...you are like a cartoon of a caricature being lampooned ...

Tyrone Flaptrap is great at spewing the left loon talking points. That's about it

The collective has programmed him well.

I grow weary of hearing the same tired drivel...over and over and over and over and over. Redundant

That's what you get with paid spammers.

Well in all honesty I've been on a few forums and the left loons on this one are like the dregs of the Internet. Stupid, low info and easy to blow out of the water

screenshot-291.png

SNAPCharts2.png

Yes I know you do because of your "fetus fetish" inevitably the fetus fetishist "love that fetus but hate that human being "...its what you do... and here is the "kicker" as you are doing that you are patting yourself in the back like crazy about how much better you re than those pesky liberals...you are like a cartoon of a caricature being lampooned ...

Must be why I participate,donate and raise funds for multiple low income organizations and programs on my own time and with my own money.

Next...

Tyrone Flaptrap is great at spewing the left loon talking points. That's about it

The collective has programmed him well.

I grow weary of hearing the same tired drivel...over and over and over and over and over. Redundant

That's what you get with paid spammers.

Well in all honesty I've been on a few forums and the left loons on this one are like the dregs of the Internet. Stupid, low info and easy to blow out of the water
Mostly mindless copy and paste drones. Yep.

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?
My tax money should never go to baby killers that sell baby parts of just killed babies. I am not a sick freak like you progressives.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

These "forced birth fetus fetishing" folks are mindlessly detached from objective reality.
Their position is that society as a collective has an interest in the health and welfare of the fetus HOWEVER this Social Obligation towards "our brethren" ends it just comes to a screeching halt once that fetus reaches maturity and is born.
At that point the dingleberries bring out a basin of water and wash their Pontius Pilate hands in that basin saying "our jobs here is done if you are the child of a poor family Fk you parasite bastard taker free shit army kid...get out of here before we kill you "

^^ these people with baby butchering fetishes don't care in what ways the mother and baby are maimed and slaughtered or by whom . Just as long as they are.

Making abortions illegal won't stop them so tell us again who it is that doesn't care how the butchery occurs?

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...
Wow, you just hit the nail so hard on the head. In a single sentence you shred a simpletons, what they thought, was a well thought out and reasoned argument.
And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

Blah, blah, blah my argument is an unfounded assumption blah blah.

Wonder if RDean knows PP provides none of that.
You sure about that?

They serve over five million clients a year, 26% of which are teenagers under the age of 19.[39] According to Planned Parenthood, 75% of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level.[38]

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers;pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education,menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900 services.[9][38][40][41][42][43] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer and 830,000 breast exams.

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You hate to call right wingers "tards", but what else could it be?????

Protecting children from disease and unwanted pregnancy IS "HEALTH CARE". You have to be a fucking idiot to not know that. Children that aren't taught "reality" have a name. They are called "victims".

Pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services is also health care. How can right wingers not know that? What are they? Fucking "hatched"????
Go ahead women...show some discipline, self respect, and self control. Show PP they are not necessary and don't need a billion dollar grant from my tax money.

Libs know women can get these services from other healthcare providers. What they are really worried about is democrat candidates losing tax payer funded donations.

So your real motive is to deprive Dems of donations and you don't actually care what happens to the fetal tissue at all?

These "forced birth fetus fetishing" folks are mindlessly detached from objective reality.
Their position is that society as a collective has an interest in the health and welfare of the fetus HOWEVER this Social Obligation towards "our brethren" ends it just comes to a screeching halt once that fetus reaches maturity and is born.
At that point the dingleberries bring out a basin of water and wash their Pontius Pilate hands in that basin saying "our jobs here is done if you are the child of a poor family Fk you parasite bastard taker free shit army kid...get out of here before we kill you "

^^ these people with baby butchering fetishes don't care in what ways the mother and baby are maimed and slaughtered or by whom . Just as long as they are.

Making abortions illegal won't stop them so tell us again who it is that doesn't care how the butchery occurs?

Defunding PP does not = making abortions illegal.

They can hit up their supporters for donations.

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...
Wow, you just hit the nail so hard on the head. In a single sentence you shred a simpletons, what they thought, was a well thought out and reasoned argument.
Blah, blah, blah my argument is an unfounded assumption blah blah.

You sure about that?

They serve over five million clients a year, 26% of which are teenagers under the age of 19.[39] According to Planned Parenthood, 75% of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level.[38]

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers;pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education,menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900 services.[9][38][40][41][42][43] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer and 830,000 breast exams.

Protecting children from disease and unwanted pregnancy IS "HEALTH CARE". You have to be a fucking idiot to not know that. Children that aren't taught "reality" have a name. They are called "victims".

Pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services is also health care. How can right wingers not know that? What are they? Fucking "hatched"????
Go ahead women...show some discipline, self respect, and self control. Show PP they are not necessary and don't need a billion dollar grant from my tax money.

Libs know women can get these services from other healthcare providers. What they are really worried about is democrat candidates losing tax payer funded donations.

So your real motive is to deprive Dems of donations and you don't actually care what happens to the fetal tissue at all?

I want women and young girls to get the best possible care. Not be sent to organizations and clinics that see them as dollar signs.

Defunding PP does not = making abortions illegal.

They can hit up their supporters for donations.

PP abortion funding already comes exclusively from donations of supporters.

But thanks for admitting that you "don't care in what ways the mother and baby are maimed and slaughtered" either.

It is all just about your "your money", right?

You sure about that?

I want women and young girls to get the best possible care. Not be sent to organizations and clinics that see them as dollar signs.

Since PP is a non-profit organization that provides free pap smears and mammograms where do your see these imaginary dollar signs?

Forum List

Back