Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

If legislation defunding the grant programs passes the House and the Senate, the GOP will lose the presidency, guarantee the Dems win the Senate, and will lose House seats.

Do you think Planned Parenthood is "innocent"?
If not, do you think this should be something overlooked?

PP has done nothing illegal.

However your fellow fundamentalist Christian anti-abortion zealots are guilty of committing the equivalent of blood libel against PP.

That is a violation of the not bearing false witness commandment.

That you believe them means you too have transgressed against your God.

If legislation defunding the grant programs passes the House and the Senate, the GOP will lose the presidency, guarantee the Dems win the Senate, and will lose House seats.

However your fellow fundamentalist Christian anti-abortion zealots are guilty of committing the equivalent of blood libel against PP.

De Te - you are so precious.. you know I love you, right?

What I think does not matter. I know how the elections will unfold if the grant funding is cut off. The GOP will lose the women's vote by 9 to 11 points anyway, and if the cut off happens, they will lose by the female vote by at least 15 points.

If you don't care then why should I?

But as far as lying to harm others is concerned, yes, that is the duty of every American to protect those who will be harmed by this lies.

But as far as lying to harm others is concerned, yes, that is the duty of every American to protect those who will be harmed by this lies.

I care about you and love you.
What do you want from me?

I thought that they were supposed to be able to get all those things based on Obamacare. Why do we need Planned Parenthood? Ben Carson

A rare salient point (at least on the surface). Probably should have thought about that before all of the BS restrictions GOP governors installed.

What BS restrictions?

Aisles being wide enought for two gurneys to go through. The number of parking spaces in the parking lot. A post TV Ultrasound. Forcing the mother to listen to the fetal heartbeat.

Anti-Abortion Leader Admits Clinic Restrictions Are Not About Safety

I thought that they were supposed to be able to get all those things based on Obamacare. Why do we need Planned Parenthood? Ben Carson

A rare salient point (at least on the surface). Probably should have thought about that before all of the BS restrictions GOP governors installed.

What BS restrictions?

Aisles being wide enought for two gurneys to go through. The number of parking spaces in the parking lot. A post TV Ultrasound. Forcing the mother to listen to the fetal heartbeat.

Anti-Abortion Leader Admits Clinic Restrictions Are Not About Safety

Manual Vacuum Aspiration:within 7 weeks after last menstrual periodDilators (metal rods) are used to stretch the cervical muscle until the opening is wide enough for abortion instruments to pass through the uterus. A hand-held syringe is attached to tubing, which is inserted into the uterus. The fetus is suctioned out.
Heartbeat stops and all is well.

A former friend of mine has had four abortions thus far. She couldn't afford to be pregnant because her boyfriend would leave her. Let's no think of her as being frivolous and uncaring, let's think of her as contributing to the cure of diseases, that way we can all sleep well.

It's so disgusting.

don't even talk about a woman's right to her body.

that is a living human in her that has no voice. How anyone can defend that, but cry for a lion is beyond me....

167071_600.jpg
The great cannard in this is that the funding is Title X and XX grants. There isn't a bill (TTBOMK) that funds planned parent hood any more than there is a bill that funds Marriott Hotels or Cracker Barrel Restaurants. What happens is that various entities apply for the money from these grants and, if they get them, offer the services the grants were intended for. None of the money goes for abortion.

So there is no funding of the program itself.

The politics of the situation is that the GOP eagerly insists on publicizing that PP will not get the grant and this is a (excuse the term) "dog whistle" for women whom usually know of someone who received counseling from PP or, at the very least, empathizes with those who do.

Why the GOP wants to highlight it's continued war on women is anyone's guess.

How is the $1.5 billion in taxpayer funds allotted?

How about some honesty and a willingness to learn about the topics you are engaging in?

Is that too much to ask?

How about some honesty and a willingness to learn about the topics you are engaging in?

Is that too much to ask?
I am 100% honest.
What level of "learnedness" will satisfy you, Master?

It's so disgusting.

that is a living human in her that has no voice.

You don't get to decide for her.

And if you are not prepared to uphold her constitutional rights then you just sacrificed your own.

How does it feel to no longer have any rights of your own?

Are you happy now that some mindless government clerk can now tell you what you must do with your own body?

Are you happy that you can now be imprisoned if you don't do as they say?

Is that too much to ask?
I am 100% honest.

How can you claim to be 100% honest when you have been exposed lying?

Is that too much to ask?
I am 100% honest.

I haven't been exposed.
In your warped, delusional mind maybe...

Is that too much to ask?
I am 100% honest.

I haven't been exposed.

More lies! :rolleyes:

You have been spewing lies about those less fortunate than yourself, remember?

And you refused to educate yourself about their predicament.

Now you are lying about being honest.

Do you have any clue how you come across to others?

Someone who claims to be a Christian but who spouts un-Christian lies.

Obviously you don't.

Is that too much to ask?
I am 100% honest.

I haven't been exposed.

Obviously you don't.

Are you the most boring and annoying person on here or what? (I'll go with the former....)
Please point out specifically my lies....

Is that too much to ask?
I am 100% honest.

I haven't been exposed.

Obviously you don't.

I do love you.
Please ask me a question, then, prove how I'm lying.. do we need our own thread?

Is that too much to ask?
I am 100% honest.

I haven't been exposed.

Obviously you don't.

I do love you.
Please ask me a question, then, prove how I'm lying.. do we need our own thread?

/sigh

If I thought for one instant that you were serious then yes, I would take the time and trouble.

But with you it is like playing a Whack-A-Lie!

It's so disgusting.

that is a living human in her that has no voice. How anyone can defend that, but cry for a lion is beyond me....

I bet the left would be screaming at the top of their lungs if it was animal fetuses( all types of monkeys and apes) being aborted for their medical tissues. All in the name of curing human diseases and regrowth of lungs, hearts.

It's so disgusting.

I bet the left would be screaming at the top of their lungs if it was animal fetuses( all types of monkeys and apes) being aborted for their medical tissues. All in the name of curing human diseases and regrowth of lungs, hearts.

That goes on all the time and only PETA gets upset about it.

The reason researchers prefer human fetal tissue is because it contains stem cells that are key to finding many cures.

Being anti-science and anti-healthcare is typical for the extremist rightwingers.

They just don't care about the health of We the People.

It's so disgusting.

That goes on all the time and only PETA gets upset about it.

The reason researchers prefer human fetal tissue is because it contains stem cells that are key to finding many cures.

Being anti-science and anti-healthcare is typical for the extremist rightwingers.

They just don't care about the health of We the People.

Gawd, you sound like a redundant parrot.

Forum List

Back