🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Go Back To Univision (video)

Just make it illegal for illegals to have jobs, housing, health care, schooling, and any and all social services and they will all leave on their own

If Donald hadn't tHrown his illegal ass out for disturbing the conference, my fellow Iowans from Dubuque would have.
He isn't an illegal. He's from Puerto Rico. Jeez!

You're correct.

He is an American.

One of Drumpf's incredibly ignorant racist assholes said "get out of my country" but many RWs don't know what the status is of PR. Just as they didn't know Hawaii is a state and just as AvgGuyIA doesn't know the journalist is a US citizen.

The point however is that a presidential candidate first lied about his plans for a fence, then ran from questions about those lies, then told several more lies before allowing the man to ask his questions and again lying.

If Donald hadn't tHrown his illegal ass out for disturbing the conference, my fellow Iowans from Dubuque would have.

You're correct.

He is an American.

One of Drumpf's incredibly ignorant racist assholes said "get out of my country" but many RWs don't know what the status is of PR. Just as they didn't know Hawaii is a state and just as AvgGuyIA doesn't know the journalist is a US citizen.

The point however is that a presidential candidate first lied about his plans for a fence, then ran from questions about those lies, then told several more lies before allowing the man to ask his questions and again lying.
He's not a journalist. He's an activist. Those weren't questions a journalist would ask.

You're correct.

He is an American.

He's not a journalist. He's an activist. Those weren't questions a journalist would ask.

They certainly SHOULD ask those questions.

The whole idea of this 100+ foot wall is just ridiculous, as is his statement that he will deport 11 million people.

It is completely reasonable to ask him how he would do it and who would pay for it. He refuses to answer any question concerning policy in any other way than "trust me".

Trump has lied in the past and he lied in response to that journalist, just as he lied in Laredo.

Why would someone from Puerto Rico say "I've never ceased to be mexican "? How does someone from Puerto Rico vote in mexican elections?
Jorge Ramos: 'I've Never Ceased to Be Mexican and I Vote in Elections in Both Countries" - The Gateway Pundit

Tipsycatlover

Dual citizenship. You know, like Ted Cruz only recently renounced.

Gosh I would think a drunk doctor/atty/dog washer would know that.

Why would someone from Puerto Rico say "I've never ceased to be mexican "? How does someone from Puerto Rico vote in mexican elections?
Jorge Ramos: 'I've Never Ceased to Be Mexican and I Vote in Elections in Both Countries" - The Gateway Pundit

Tipsycatlover

Did ramrodding that meth suppository up your ass feel good? Or did that dick so stir up your brain that you think Jorge Ramos is Puerto Rican too.

Tipsycatlover

Did ramrodding that meth suppository up your ass feel good? Or did that dick so stir up your brain that you think Jorge Ramos is Puerto Rican too.

Tipsycatlover

What does that have to do with it?

He has dual citizenship.

You're correct.

He is an American.

They certainly SHOULD ask those questions.

The whole idea of this 100+ foot wall is just ridiculous, as is his statement that he will deport 11 million people.

It is completely reasonable to ask him how he would do it and who would pay for it. He refuses to answer any question concerning policy in any other way than "trust me".

Trump has lied in the past and he lied in response to that journalist, just as he lied in Laredo.
Look here Luddly Neddite , Ramos wasn't asking questions. He was telling a candidate for President that he can't build a wall, can't send illegals back home, and can't deny American citizenship to anchor babies. Those were demands. Fuck that shit. As President, Trump, Bush, ?Clinton will do whatever they damn well please or try.

Ramos can shove his demands up his ass!

Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover

What does that have to do with it?

He has dual citizenship.
You didn't follow well. Willow Tree said that Jorge Ramos was Puerto Rican and an American. He's not Puerto Rican. He's mexican. I pointed that out to her. Ramos is a dual citizen that votes in mexico and here. He also has two passports. One from mexico and one from here. He just isn't Puerto Rican.

Forum List

Back