Go home Gary, you're high!

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Oh man... I am majorly embarrassed for you Libertarians...

When a drooling moron like Chris Matthews stumps you with a softball question, it's time to go home... you're high! How many brain cells does it take to name one world leader? Apparently, more than Gary has!

Someone asked me not long ago in a PM, if I had considered voting for Gary Johnson... I replied that I wouldn't be voting for him because I think he's an idiot. But I did think about it once. I was at a friend's house a few months ago and the bong was being passed around. Normally, I don't partake but this had been a particularly stressful week and I felt like indulging, so I gave'er a pull. For the few seconds I held my toke and fought the urge to cough. I considered voting for Gary Johnson! It would be nice to have milder cannabis readily available instead of this harsh Colorado reject shitweed. But as I exhaled, the notion of voting for Gary left me and it has never returned.

I don't put myself up to be a Big Libertarian but I've always thought I had some libertarian views on things. Other than the pot issue, I don't find Johnson to be that much of a libertarian. He's really more of a social liberal than anything. From his gun control position to his issues with religious freedom, he just isn't the typical libertarian, or at least not in the sense I have ever understood libertarians. But far beyond that, I think he is just a clinical moron. I think he has fried too many brain cells or something.

This guy does not deserve the libertarian title anymore.

If joe biden and willie nelson had it baby, Johnson would be the result

Forum List

Back