Go Israel....Go Go Go

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
1698969330444.png

Yes....the complete destruction of Hamas and after that regime change in Iran
Regime change in Iran would be sweet but tragically would probably be a tad too ambitious at least in the near future, but we can always pray!

"Two State Solution" means One War ... here it is ... I wish I had a better solution for Israel ... but I don't ...

Did Muhammad kill the innocents when he returned to Mecca? ... No, he didn't ... that's what makes a Muslim ... following Muhammad ... sparing the lives of women and children ...

"Two State Solution" means One War ... here it is ... I wish I had a better solution for Israel ... but I don't ...

Did Muhammad kill the innocents when he returned to Mecca? ... No, he didn't ... that's what makes a Muslim ... following Muhammad ... sparing the lives of women and children ...
Bwaaaahhhaaaa...Yeah, he spared their lives so he could rape them all...

Aishah
According to the hadith in Sahih al-Bukhari, Aishah was betrothed to the Prophet Mohammed when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage with her when she was nine years old12. She remained with him for nine years1. The age of Aishah at the time of marriage and consummation is not altogether agreed upon, with some sources suggesting she was between six and seven years old at the time of marriage and ten years old at consummation3.

Come on the Freedom Fighters .
The longer you hang out , the more likely you will get other nation support which will force the US in ways which it cannot afford and speed up the US implosion and fall of the Dollar .

That sounds like great TV --- even better than just watching an Israel Psy -Op to find fake reasons for genocide and to erase Gaza from the map in order to silently steal all the Palestinain Natural Gas reserves .

Must therefore support those Allahu Akbar Freedom Fighters

Forum List

Back