Should Dr. Fauci go to Prison?

Trump ain't a doctor. He put his trust in a person who we all thought would have americans best interest as his practice
Trump never should have been blamed. As you say, Trump is not a doctor.

In charge of medicine? Do you mean Biden is in charge of medicine too? This leads to the deaths caused by Biden.
Trump was in charge of the Executive. Under his admin the US developed vaccines in record times.

Only in cray cray land is this bad.

IN their defense, he's rants like a demented idiot. Revolutionary war...airports?

Sharks and electric batteries?

So you hate the vaccines? Fauci did not rush them, Trump did.
You forget......the vaccines they were giving us under Trump were replaced with different vaccines designed to address different variants.

The Clot-shots weren't even approved for use until after Xiden had used a coup to remove Trump.

IN their defense, he's rants like a demented idiot. Revolutionary war...airports?

Sharks and electric batteries?
Yeah.....sure......right......uh-huh.

A politician that sounds loud when he's at campaign rallies?

Is that what you're going to run with?

SDFGSD~1.GIF

You forget......the vaccines they were giving us under Trump were replaced with different vaccines designed to address different variants.

The Clot-shots weren't even approved for use until after Xiden had used a coup to remove Trump.
So far I have all shots. I have not been harmed. But I have read some doctors say the shots can be a hazard. Glad Biden got his shots. He seems to be affected.

Forum List

Back