God = Allah = Abba = father

Why do you defend a book that only has fragment of the original text within it?
The Bible has been rewritten and edited so many times that it is no longer a reliable source.

The Quran was given in order straighten out the errors that had corrupted the Bible.

And present the "Truth" to both Christians and Jews.
No, presented lies by a lying pedophile.

Nope.

You are the one who has been deceived by the false cult called Christianity. :doubt:
You are satan's child, LIAR!!!
Nope.

Christians follow the teaching of Satan and claim that it's the truth. :doubt:
Ahhh once again, brass tacks.

Sunni Man has nailed closed the coffin on his credibility.

But watch, just like Charlie kicking Mitch out of the truck, he'll come sniffing back after he realizes his argument has no reason for existing if Christianity is a pack of lies, for some sort of approval or authority or credibility his argument lacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyLcxdqXFPU&NR=1&feature=endscreen]The Long Kiss Goodnight: Kicked to the curb - YouTube[/ame]

Ahhh once again, brass tacks.

Sunni Man has nailed closed the coffin on his credibility.
Get a grip Son; my credibility doesn't depend on you or any other Christian's validation. :eusa_angel:
If you're trying to claim YHWY and Allah are the same, you're damn right you do. Christ fulfilled all the prophecies of the Messiah. But of course we're going on the "Oh the Bible's been edited so many times it's a pack of lies" argument which basically makes the whole issue moot because the Quran is pretty much the same way AND uses the bullshit notion of Abrogation to deal with it's contradictions.

Face it, you fricasseed your own argument by saying the Bible isn't trustworthy.

Matthew 3:16-17

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased

Three separate things.

Jesus on Earth, The Spirit descending on Him, and God in Heaven speaking and naming Jesus as His son.

God and Jesus are not one in the same. They are separate beings.

John 8:28

"Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."

If God and Jesus were One, teaching wouldn't be needed. Jesus would already KNOW because God the Father knows.

Matthew12:32

For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him, but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come

If God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are One, then speaking against one is speaking against all.

Matthew 24: 36

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father

Jesus does not possess the same knowledge as God.

John 14:28 You heard that I said to you, I am going away and I am coming [back] to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am

Jesus clearly state He is not equal to God.

Luke 22:42 saying: Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, let not my will, but yours take place

Jesus stating that His will is NOT the same as the will of God the Father,

So to review:

Jesus is not the same body as God, does not possess the same knowledge as God, speaking against Him is not as great a sin as even speaking against the Spirit of God, and Jesus and God have separate wills.

The Bible thus clearly states in no uncertain terms that Jesus is the Son of God, that he is a separate being and is NOT God the Father.

Last edited:
Oh boy--you have done it now.

Now we are going to see biblical passages that claims Jesus is God.

A little hint: Keep in mind who is saying what. That is the key to debating this issue in the future.

Oh boy--you have done it now.

Now we are going to see biblical passages that claims Jesus is God.

A little hint: Keep in mind who is saying what. That is the key to debating this issue in the future.

Hehe funny.

I specifically chose verses in which either God or Jesus were speaking the words, as you have noticed.

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased

Three separate things.

Jesus on Earth, The Spirit descending on Him, and God in Heaven speaking and naming Jesus as His son.

"Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."

If God and Jesus were One, teaching wouldn't be needed. Jesus would already KNOW because God the Father knows.

For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him, but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come

If God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are One, then speaking against one is speaking against all.

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father

John 14:28 You heard that I said to you, I am going away and I am coming [back] to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am

Luke 22:42 saying: Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, let not my will, but yours take place

So to review:

Jesus is not the same body as God, does not possess the same knowledge as God, speaking against Him is not as great a sin as even speaking against the Spirit of God, and Jesus and God have separate wills.

The Bible thus clearly states in no uncertain terms that Jesus is the Son of God, that he is a separate being and is NOT God the Father.
John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...
John 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Three separate things.

So to review:

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...
John 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
I'd say don't bother anymore. They're in philosophical Chinese fire drill mode.

When Jesus was ask when is the End Times?

He replied that he didn't know. That only the Father knows.

If Jesus was God as the Christian allege.

Then surely He should have known the answer to this question. :doubt:

Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

To make to the plan of salvation work, when God became flesh he hid from himself what he already knew. For the plan of salvation to work he had to become human. To make his death have meaning he was while on earth human.

Conjecture. He also may have chosen to not say for His own purposes.

Then again, what could a Christian hating muslim tell a Christian about the nature of the Trinity?

Not much.

Conjecture. He also may have chosen to not say for His own purposes.

Then again, what could a Christian hating muslim tell a Christian about the nature of the Trinity?
First of all I don't hate Christians; and you will never find a post saying that I do.

Although, you have made it very clear that you hate Muslims and Islam.

I was a Christian for many years; taught sunday school, held Bible studies in my home, and even preached in church before I converted to Islam.

So most likely, I know the Bible just a well as you; if not better than you do.

Which is apparently so, because of the number of times I have had to correct you and the other Christians here on Bible issues. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back