God = Allah = Abba = father

When He comes back, and the two edged sword proceeds from his mouth - you will realize that He is the Word of God that became flesh, and every knee will bow, and proclaim Him to be Lord!

When He comes back, and the two edged sword proceeds from his mouth - you will realize that He is the Word of God that became flesh, and every knee will bow, and proclaim Him to be Lord!

Yes, yes...everyone who doesnt believe exactly as you do will burn in Hell. How very judge not lest you be judged of you.

Yes, yes...everyone who doesnt believe exactly as you do will burn in Hell. How very judge not lest you be judged of you.
I'm not judging anyone- He doesn't wish anyone to perish. Do you think He would of died on a cross if he wanted you to perish. He died so you can have life abundantly

Ponder THIS:

If John 1:1 says that Jesus was there at the creation as "the Word" then why does John later write:

John 20:17

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Is God now worshipping Himself?

and Big. You can post john 1 a thousand billion times. That ONE verse doesnt negate the entirety of the rest of the Bible.
No, it doesn't, it just supports the rest of the truths in God's word, the Bible. Way to go Big.

Maybe you do know the truth. I do not know how duped feels, but the truth is in John 14:6. Read it, it is quite good.

When Jesus was ask when is the End Times?

He replied that he didn't know. That only the Father knows.

If Jesus was God as the Christian allege.

Then surely He should have known the answer to this question. :doubt:

Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

To make to the plan of salvation work, when God became flesh he hid from himself what he already knew. For the plan of salvation to work he had to become human. To make his death have meaning he was while on earth human.

I know you see this post.
He does, he just refuses to see the truth.

I never called Jesus a liar.

I just basically said that the Christian interpretations of his words were in grave error and false.
You are the LIAR!!!
LOL, you sure ain't much of a Bible scholar. :lol:

You come to the thread every few hours and scream "Liar!!" and then leave. :cuckoo:
Because I have a life other than live on this board. I might not be a scholar but I believe in the truth, not a liar like the pedophile mohammed.

Ponder this

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
So says John; who ever John was?
John was a disciple of Jesus. Obviously you are as ignorant as you seem.
Nobody seems to know who he was?

For some reason he didn't leave his last name.

Maybe he is John of Revelations?

Nope, he didn't leave a last name either?? :lol:

Ponder this

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The authorship is in question. The author never identifies himself as anything other than "the disciple whom Jesus loved." Did Jesus not love ALL His disciples?

In fact, there has been much debate if it was John at all. Some have claimed that it was instead Lazarus or even Mary Magdalene, others that it was the mysterious Judah, from the Talpoit Tomb, whose tomb was inscribed, Judah, son of Jesus.

Maybe you do know the truth. I do not know how duped feels, but the truth is in John 14:6. Read it, it is quite good.

I agree with John 14:6 completely. But it has absolutely no bearing on the discussion at hand and that being or not being duality of God as both God the Father and God the Son.

John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Correct.

God was the Word, he had the Word, and the Word was Him.

It had nothing to do with Jesus. Period.

Thank you
If God is the word.

The authorship is in question. The author never identifies himself as anything other than "the disciple whom Jesus loved." Did Jesus not love ALL His disciples?

In fact, there has been much debate if it was John at all. Some have claimed that it was instead Lazarus or even Mary Magdalene, others that it was the mysterious Judah, from the Talpoit Tomb, whose tomb was inscribed, Judah, son of Jesus.

You're in question you have no authority to question anyone.

Sorry bout that,

1. So God isn't the FATHER of islam, allah isn't the same FATHER better known too Christianity, or Judaism.
2. So when Jesus was referring to himself as FATHER, and also referring to *OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN*, this has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with islam, and has no bearing towards islam, they are exclusive towards each other.
3. We need to make sure we understand this, there is a concrete wall of separation between Christianity and islam, the OP is a complete fail.
4. islam is a stand alone whatever it is, its god whatever that is, is whatever it is, and has absolutely nothing WHATSOEVER to do with Christianity.
5. They claiming they have their wagon hitched to Jesus Christ in some way or another is ludicrous, and is only a way of hedging their bets, they think they are clever in claiming Jesus was a prophet, this just further condemns islam in fact.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I hate to see someone's blind hatred and bigotry blind them to the truths that the Bible and Qur'an share.

Exodus 3:6
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Genesis 32:9
And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Mark 14:36
“Abba, Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”

Romans 8:15
The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”

Galatians 4:6
Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.”

Many missionaries branded so-called Muslim forms of worship and religious vocabulary as wrong, without knowing that virtually all quranic religious vocabulary, including the name “Allah,” and virtually all the forms of worship, except those specifically related to Muhammad, were used by Jews and/or Christians before they were used by Muslims.
Who was

Just sayin'
:eusa_angel:
The quran is nothing but lies taken from the Bible by the liar mohammed. Allah is not the god of Abraham, Izaac, and Jacob, Jehova is. Allah is satan.

In the Hebrew Bible, God may be referred to as the "man of war"
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/.../more_issues/Holy_War_in_the_Hebrew_Bible.pdf

Forum List

Back