God = Allah = Abba = father

Actually, Jesus has hitched his wagon to Islam and is enjoying the ride. :eusa_angel:

I think you may have missed this so I'll repost the point.

You've seen from my posting here that I am not attacking Islam, nor defending the obviously uneducated ridiculousness these people seem to think the Bible says. So you know that I'm posting now not to attack you but to make a specific point.

While the God of Abraham is what Muslims refer to as Allah, Islam missed the point of the Abraham story.

When Abraham obeyed God/Allah and took his beloved son to the mount to sacrifice him, this was the human have of a Covenant. The God half of the Covenant was God sacrificing His Son for man.

Without the sacrifice of Jesus, as the Son of God ( not God the Father made flesh ) the Covenant between God and Abraham is broken.

I spent many years, just as its obvious you have, studying faith and scriptures. The most important story is that of Abraham, in that it teaches us how we interact directly with God and how He, in turn, interacts with us.

One simply cannot deny Gods half of the Covenant and still find that God fulfills His promise to mankind. Gods half of that Covenant is the sacrifice of His Son...and that Son is Jesus Christ.

It is one thing, like several of the posters here, to completely miss the important nuance of how Jesus' sacrifice relates to the sacrifice of Abrahams son, but to deny it completely, dimnishes not only Abrahams role in our salvation, but it diminishes God as well, as it leaves His Covenant in fulfilled.

Is your God , Allah , someone who doesn't fulfill His promises? His Covenants?

If He is not, then Jesus Christ, His Son, is that fulfillment.

This is where Islam falls short. It leaves the promise of God to Abraham, unfulfilled. God/Allah would never do that.

Jesus is the word and the was was made flesh, and the word is God. That's it in a nutshell. That's what the bible says not what you have misunderstood it to say.

shuuush grown ups are talking

I think you may have missed this so I'll repost the point.

You've seen from my posting here that I am not attacking Islam, nor defending the obviously uneducated ridiculousness these people seem to think the Bible says. So you know that I'm posting now not to attack you but to make a specific point.

While the God of Abraham is what Muslims refer to as Allah, Islam missed the point of the Abraham story.

When Abraham obeyed God/Allah and took his beloved son to the mount to sacrifice him, this was the human have of a Covenant. The God half of the Covenant was God sacrificing His Son for man.

Without the sacrifice of Jesus, as the Son of God ( not God the Father made flesh ) the Covenant between God and Abraham is broken.

I spent many years, just as its obvious you have, studying faith and scriptures. The most important story is that of Abraham, in that it teaches us how we interact directly with God and how He, in turn, interacts with us.

One simply cannot deny Gods half of the Covenant and still find that God fulfills His promise to mankind. Gods half of that Covenant is the sacrifice of His Son...and that Son is Jesus Christ.

It is one thing, like several of the posters here, to completely miss the important nuance of how Jesus' sacrifice relates to the sacrifice of Abrahams son, but to deny it completely, dimnishes not only Abrahams role in our salvation, but it diminishes God as well, as it leaves His Covenant in fulfilled.

Is your God , Allah , someone who doesn't fulfill His promises? His Covenants?

If He is not, then Jesus Christ, His Son, is that fulfillment.

This is where Islam falls short. It leaves the promise of God to Abraham, unfulfilled. God/Allah would never do that.

Jesus is the word and the was was made flesh, and the word is God. That's it in a nutshell. That's what the bible says not what you have misunderstood it to say.

Then you should shut the fuck up. Got it Junior?

Islam is the ride to hell. Jesus has nothing to do with islam since islam is false theology put forth by a LIAR and PEDOPHILE!!!

There's that same accusation again.

You must lie soooooo much for that to be the name you call people thread after thread after thread.
Truth hurts doesn't it? You follow a baby raping lying nutcase who told you to worship satan. Nothing you say can change that. Good luck fool.

Now YOURE the liar.

I have clearly stated that I am a Christain.

Please try to keep up. I know its hard with all those voices in your head, but if you stayed on the medication theyd go away. Your own fault really.

There's that same accusation again.

You must lie soooooo much for that to be the name you call people thread after thread after thread.
Truth hurts doesn't it? You follow a baby raping lying nutcase who told you to worship satan. Nothing you say can change that. Good luck fool.

Now YOURE the liar.

Please try to keep up. I know its hard with all those voices in your head, but if you stayed on the medication theyd go away. Your own fault really.

Shut up adults are have a discussion.
You're a Christian? I am not and I understand the Bible better than you. Now that is very sad for your Pastor.

Last edited:

Repeating the same line over and over and over and over and over again is not a discusion. Its not even an argument. Its a tantrum. So keep throwing tantrums like a child. I have a 2 year old that throws less tantrums than you.

Repeating the same line over and over and over and over and over again is not a discusion. Its not even an argument. Its a tantrum. So keep throwing tantrums like a child. I have a 2 year old that throws less tantrums than you.

I acted pretty good but you disregard for what the Bible says is unchristian like.

There are many paths to the mountain top. Once reached, the All Powerful will decide if you stay. Until that time, the best of advice for all is to practice tolerance to all so all can achieve their private goals as long as it doesn't infringe upon another's right to believe.

Now YOURE the liar.

You're a Christian? I am not and I understand the Bible better than you. Now that is very sad for your Pastor.

You dont understand the Bible AT ALL. You have ONE verse. John 1:1...which by the way has been translated differently many times. In fact, if you had bothered to READ the thread and actually assimilated some of the information posted, you would see that prior to the King James version Bible, "the word" was NEVER translated as "him" but "it". The original never refers to Jesus as "the word" Its only in the King James Translation and on that particular doctrine is born.

You dont understand a thing. In fact, your utter LACK of understanding is so obvious and pathetic, you should be embarassed. Any self respecting person would understand that ONE bible verse doesnt override the WHOLE of the Bible, which clearly states repeatedly that God and jesus are not the same being. they dont possess the same body, mind or will.

So like I said, shuuuuuuuuush, grow ups are talking.

Last edited:

I acted pretty good but you disregard for what the Bible says is unchristian like.
Translation: You must believe exactly like me or else you are not a Christian. :doubt:

Now YOURE the liar.

You dont undwerstand the Bible AT ALL. You have ONE verse. John 1:1...which by the way has been translated differently many times. In fact, if you had bothered to READ the thread and actually assimilated some of the information posted, you would see that prior to the King James version Bible, "the word" was NEVER translated as "him" but "it". The original never refers to Jesus as "the word" Its only in the King James Translation and on that particular doctrine is born.

You dont understand a thing. In fact, your utter LACK of understanding is so obvious and pathetic, you should be embarassed. Any self respecting person would understand that ONE bible verse doesnt override the WHOLE of the Bible, which clearly states repeatedly that God and jesus are not the same being. they dont possess the same body, mind or will.

Here's what it says
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, and the word became flesh, and dealt among us. Jesus many times is refereed to as the word. It's just that simple. You need to rid yourself of your religious dogma.

Translation: You must believe exactly like me or else you are not a Christian. :doubt:

No that's your opinion muslim but it does piss me off when people disregards what the Bible says to fit there own religious beliefs.

You dont undwerstand the Bible AT ALL. You have ONE verse. John 1:1...which by the way has been translated differently many times. In fact, if you had bothered to READ the thread and actually assimilated some of the information posted, you would see that prior to the King James version Bible, "the word" was NEVER translated as "him" but "it". The original never refers to Jesus as "the word" Its only in the King James Translation and on that particular doctrine is born.

Here's what it says
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, and the word became flesh, and dealt among us. Jesus many times is refereed to as the word. It's just that simple. You need to rid yourself of your religious dogma.

To quote Ronald Reagan, there you go again.

Another tantrum despite all the verses I've posted showing you that your interpretation is incorrect.

You are succumbing to the Trinitarian dogma. It's false. It in fact diminishes the greatness of the Father AND the sacrifice of the Son.

Here's what it says

To quote Ronald Reagan, there you go again.

Another tantrum despite all the verses I've posted showing you that your interpretation is incorrect.

You are succumbing to the Trinitarian dogma. It's false. It in fact diminishes the greatness of the Father AND the sacrifice of the Son.
Cut the childish crap out. It appears the one who's having a tyantrum since you have got it right is you.

All those versus is a misconception on your part. Not mine.

Vidi from a non Christian to a Christian

If I was you I would reevaluate my "Christian" teachings. You have been taught wrong.

If I was you I would reevaluate my "Christian" teachings. You have been taught wrong.

So funny.

The truth of the Bible can only be found by taking the Bible as a whole. You cannot pick and choose verses that only suit your beliefs. You must find the relationship between them.

I follow a path that demands that and thus, I have chosen to be a Christian

You do not and thus you have chosen to not be a Christian.

So funny.

The truth of the Bible can only be found by taking the Bible as a whole. You cannot pick and choose verses that only suit your beliefs. You must find the relationship between them.

And throughout the Bible Jesus is referenced as the word. And throughout the bible tyhe word as been mentioned several times as dewlling with humans,

I have chosen to be a Christian

Being a Christian does not make you right. many christian will find themselves in hell.

So funny.

And throughout the Bible Jesus is referenced as the word. And throughout the bible tyhe word as been mentioned several times as dewlling with humans,

Being a Christian does not make you right. many christian will find themselves in hell.

really?

where?

show me the verses...other than John 1:1 and John 1:14 neither of which mention Jesus.

So funny.

really?

where?

show me the verses...other than John 1:1 and John 1:14 neither of which mention Jesus.
Mark 12:29
29And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

I Corinthians 14:33 says: "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."
Doctrines made by men create confusion.
John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back