God = Allah = Abba = father

Do you or do you not admit that the version of the story of Abraham ( he almost sacrificed Ishmael) is totally incorrect and wrong as it clearly describes Issac to be the one almost sacrificed in both the OT and NT?
As I have stated here several times before.

The Quran does not say which brother was chosen to be sacrificed. And muslims who say that it was Ishmael are only guessing.

That being said; the real lesson in this story is not which brother was chosen to be sacrificed. That isn't relevant.

The true teaching is that Abraham, the man of faith, was willing to obey God no matter what the personal cost.
You are delusional. So what you're saying is Muslims "don't know" which brother they are celebrating the sacrifice on the Eid al Ahda which marks the end of the Hajj? Doesn't really matter what the Koran says or what Muslims believe or don't believe. The religion is built on a house of cards of obvious errors and lies. Has anybody told you to stop digging when you find yourself in a hole?

Fact A: Abraham didn't not intend to sacrifice Ishmael
Fact B: Abraham was told to cast out Ishmael and his mother by God
Fact C: Ishmael was called a wild jackass by God because of his unruly behavior. God also predicted that his decendants will be at war with others.
Fact D: Abraham did not set foot in Mecca. That is another Islamic fabrication and lie.

Fact E: Just the above facts, not including all the other lies, violence, and hate in the Koran make Islam a FARCE.

Do you or do you not admit that the version of the story of Abraham ( he almost sacrificed Ishmael) is totally incorrect and wrong as it clearly describes Issac to be the one almost sacrificed in both the OT and NT?

The Quran does not say which brother was chosen to be sacrificed. And muslims who say that it was Ishmael are only guessing.

That being said; the real lesson in this story is not which brother was chosen to be sacrificed. That isn't relevant.

The true teaching is that Abraham, the man of faith, was willing to obey God no matter what the personal cost.
You are delusional. So what you're saying is Muslims "don't know" which brother they are celebrating the sacrifice on the Eid al Ahda which marks the end of the Hajj? Doesn't really matter what the Koran says or what Muslims believe or don't believe. The religion is built on a house of cards of obvious errors and lies. Has anybody told you to stop digging when you find yourself in a hole?

Fact C: Ishmael was called a wild jackass by God because of his unruly behavior. God also predicted that his decendants will be at war with others.
Fact D: Abraham did not set foot in Mecca. That is another Islamic fabrication and lie.
Fact: Your an Idiot!! :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Wikipedia, type in animal sacrifice. Or just look it up apon any search engine or Islamic site. Muslims believe Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael. I can't believe you call yourself a Sunni Muslim and don't know this. It's like calling yourself Christian and not knowing that Jesus was crucified.
Still no link??
You know, one of the other posters mentioned that even though you claim to be a Muslim, you are very ignorant about your own religion. I think it's the other, you lie and wait to get caught. Only, lying about something so obvious makes you look more like a fool. But don't worry about setting a bad example for Muslims, it's almost impossible to do that, considering the things they do. And they wonder why there is so much hatred and distrust of Muslims? Here's your freaking links, retard:

Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eid al-Adha' (Arabic: عيد الأضحى* ‘Īd al-’Aḍḥá, IPA: [ʕiːd al ʔadˁˈħaː], "feast of sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a sheep— to sacrifice instead.[1]

Eid al-Adha is the latter of two Eid festivals celebrated by Muslims, whose basis comes from Sura 2 (Al-Baqara) Ayah 196 in the Qur'an.[2] Like Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha begins with a Sunnah prayer of two Raka'ah (units) followed by a sermon (khuṭbah).

The word "Eid" appears in Sura al-Mai'da ("The Table Spread," Chapter 5) of the Qur'an, meaning 'solemn festival'.[3]

Eid al-Adha is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the 12th and the last Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah (ذو الحجة) of the lunar Islamic calendar.[4] Eid al-Adha celebrations start after the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat. The date is approximately 70 days (2 Months & 10 days) after the end of the month of Ramadan, i.e. Eid-ul-Fitr. Ritual observance of the holiday lasts until sunset of the 13th day of Dhu al-Hijjah.[5]

Quran-Islam.org - True Islam

First

We read in Sura 37 how Abraham had a dream in which he was commanded to kill his son (Ismail). However, there is nothing in the Quran that says that the dream was from God:

Sura 37

102.When he (Ismail) grew strong enough to work with him, he (Abraham) said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, patient."

103.They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).
104.We called him: "O Abraham.

105."You have believed the vision?" We thus reward the righteous.

106.That was an exacting test indeed.

107.We made a concession to a great slaughter.

108.And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.

109.Peace be upon Abraham.

110.We thus reward the righteous.

111. He is one of our believing servants.

Thank you for posting this.

I did not realize the "celebration" was longer than those laid out in the OT to celebrate the "Lord". How ironic is that, another area that is a complete mismatch between what the Lord put out for the Hebrews, and what Mohammed set for his believers. It is obvious to those that would see. Wonder who would think their ceremony had to be longer than the God of Abraham, Issac, and Israel?

I see the wide highway folk still want to ignore tripping on the cornerstone they rejected in Christ and pretend it doesn't happen when dealing with this topic. They'd rather play with false geneologies and foolish legalism where they can pretend they're right.

If the muslims are right and Allah is YHWY, then Jesus was Allah in the flesh. So who's holy book is a lie, because both can't be right, and if Jesus was Allah in the flesh, why do not muslims follow Him?

Hmmmmm... how to reconcile this small possibly insignificant discongruity on the wide highway.... think think think.
Christians twist scripture in order make Jesus into some kind of God. When clearly he wasn't.

Jesus was just a man; a Prophet, yes, but just a man.

Then why don't muslims follow "His" teachings? Instead they "believe" in one that could be said to be the evil for every area Yeshua was good. Why don't the false prophet Mohammed's teachings line up with ANY of the Hebrew prophets, especially if Mohammed was following the same God. Things that make you say hmmmmm!

:scared1:

Fact: Your an Idiot!! :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Why do you defend a book that only has fragment of the original text within it?

The Bible has been rewritten and edited so many times that it is no longer a reliable source.

The Quran was given in order straighten out the errors that had corrupted the Bible.

And present the "Truth" to both Christians and Jews.

Exactly how is the Bible unreliable? There are text in the quran that says you must burn the quran but yet rag heads kill people when they burn it.

Sorry bout that,

The Bible has been rewritten and edited so many times that it is no longer a reliable source.

The Quran was given in order straighten out the errors that had corrupted the Bible.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1. Pure crazy talk, bat shit crazy talk. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Yes. But stupid people - of all faiths or of no faith - are welcome to whine about it.

Mohammad came up with his own god with completely opposite characteristics and called it the same god, does that make it the same god because Mohammad says it is?

So as people are screaming "ALLAH AKBAR" as they whack off the heads of Christians and Jews, do you think there might be an inconsistency?

If a Muslim decides to worship Jesus, do Muslims have a problem with that?

If a Christian starts saying Parise Allah in church do christians have a problem with that?

1. Yes they should, they are not the same, are you a moron by trade may I ask? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jesus never claimed to be God.

But Christians twisted his words in order to make him appear to be Divine.

Now people all over the world have been deceived into believing this fasle teaching.

Now people all over the world have been deceived into believing this fasle teaching.
(john 10:30)
I and my Father are one

Last edited:

I and my Father are one
Jesus ment that he thinks, acts, and behaves, in the same way the God does.

Not that he physically was God.

Sorry bout that,

1. Jesus said, "If you see me you see the father." and the other important saying he said, "NO ONE comes to the father except be me."
2. You can't say that doesn't say what it says.
3. Period.
4. CHECK-MATE

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. For centuries *ALL* muslims have been steadily failing and missing the mark, and plummeting into the abyss of helldom.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And Abrogation is a reliable method?

>snort< :lol:

So the Quran was just "one more edit"? Like the book of Mormon then? But if the Bible, particularly the new testament is such a pack of lies and the god you see in it is such a liar, why attach your religion to it?

Last edited:

You are missing the point entirely. Nobody is questioning why a faith believes in What it does. Hindus believe in all kinds of gods, Christians believe in the divinity of Jesus. There are people that believe in Satan, or in witchcraft as well. To each his own. The point is, even if you consider the entire story of Abraham totally fictional, the point is, Mohammad tried to plagiarize from the OT and NT, but unfortunately for Islam, he got the main points of both faiths all wrong, probably because he was an illiterate thug. Which means Islam is based on falsehoods and lies.

I have to say, when you look at the wisdom and literacy of all the prophets and messengers in the various faiths, Mohammad certainly occupies the bottom of that list.

I and my Father are one
Jesus ment that he thinks, acts, and behaves, in the same way the God does.

Not that he physically was God.

No he did not.
{John 20: 26-29)
And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Why didn't he say no Thomas I am not God if he wasn't God?

Forum List

Back