God and Free Will

So it's not evil to drown nearly everyone in a flood?
So you know what the world was like in the day of Noah?

Do you know cultures burned their babies alive to their gods? People can so destroy their minds that they cannot be redeemed.

Is it "evil" to you to raise animals just so they can be beheaded and eaten?

Man can and has become so corrupt and evil that destroying them is the good thing. God's choice, not yours. Bet then you call these myths anyway so it really doesn't matter.
I'm a vegetarian, please try again. :biggrin:

God's choice to be evil and drown everyone. Agreed.
The Creator can do with his creation whatever he wants.
And at times god chooses to be evil.
“Religion’s Answer to the Problem of Evil”

So it's not evil to drown nearly everyone in a flood?

Do you know cultures burned their babies alive to their gods? People can so destroy their minds that they cannot be redeemed.

Man can and has become so corrupt and evil that destroying them is the good thing. God's choice, not yours. Bet then you call these myths anyway so it really doesn't matter.

Nope. God is love. Destroying sin isn't any more evil than a doctor destroying a disease.
What about all the babies drowned in the flood? What was their sin?

Nope. God is love. Destroying sin isn't any more evil than a doctor destroying a disease.
They were saved from a life of sin by a loving God. This life is a vapor compared to eternity with God. Better to be spared from a life of sin and worshipping idols and be with God. The flood was judgment. The babies were better off.

upload_2018-1-15_21-36-50.png

THIS NEEDS TO GO AROUND THE USA MANY TIMES SO KEEP IT GOING!

If you look closely at the picture above, you will note that all the Marines pictured are bowing their heads That's because they're praying. This incident took place at a recent ceremony honoring the birthday of the corps, and it has the ACLU up in arms. "These are federal employees," says Lucius Traveler, a spokesman for the ACLU, "on federal property and on federal time.... For them to pray is clearly an establishment of religion, and we must nip this in the bud immediately."

When asked about the ACLU's charges, Colonel Jack Fessender, speaking for the Commandant of the Corps said, "To hell with ACLU! GOD Bless Our Warriors. Send the ACLU to Afghanistan ! Then watch those SONS OF BITCHES pray.

They were saved from a life of sin by a loving God. This life is a vapor compared to eternity with God. Better to be spared from a life of sin and worshipping idols and be with God. The flood was judgment. The babies were better off.
Babies were better off dead? :cuckoo::lmao:

I said the babies were better of with God. Read that post of mine again. I think I may have found your problem. It's reading comprehension.

I said the babies were better of with God. Read that post of mine again. I think I may have found your problem. It's reading comprehension.
That's what I said, the babies were better off dying for no reason? :cuckoo:

Then why would bible followers be against abortion? Aren't the babies better off dead (and with god?)

Then why would bible followers be against abortion? Aren't the babies better off dead (and with god?)
They died in this world, but live eternally with God. That's the part you conveniently omit. Like I said, this life means nothing. Regarding abortion, that's murder. One of the commandments is not to murder. When a person murders a child, that's taking the role of God. I see your point, I really do. Questions that I used to ask myself years ago when I didn't know God.

They died in this world, but live eternally with God. That's the part you conveniently omit. Like I said, this life means nothing. Regarding abortion, that's murder. One of the commandments is not to murder. When a person murders a child, that's taking the role of God. I see your point, I really do. Questions that I used to ask myself years ago when I didn't know God.
So you worship a murdering god because you've been able to convince yourself that you can worship an evil being. You must be desperate.

So you worship a murdering god because you've been able to convince yourself that you can worship an evil being. You must be desperate.
God"s judgement for sin in the world isn't "murder". I explained to you God created and can do whatever he wants with His creation because He's God. I also explained to you that God isn't evil, God is love. Do you have any new point to make or argument, or are you just going to repeat yourself?

God"s judgement for sin in the world isn't "murder". I explained to you God created and can do whatever he wants with His creation because He's God. I also explained to you that God isn't evil, God is love. Do you have any new point to make or argument, or are you just going to repeat yourself?
What god did is murder, mass murder. He was trying to erase his earlier mistakes when he created man. Apparently, that didn't work either.

What god did is murder, mass murder. He was trying to erase his earlier mistakes when he created man. Apparently, that didn't work either.
God can't make a mistake. God is perfect. Man makes mistakes. Man has free will. Do you believe there is such a thing as "sin"?

God can't make a mistake. God is perfect. Man makes mistakes. Man has free will. Do you believe there is such a thing as "sin"?
"God can't make a mistake", well, that's why he drowned nearly everyone, to start over with mankind. God also makes deformed babies. Nobody's perfect.

"God can't make a mistake", well, that's why he drowned nearly everyone, to start over with mankind. God also makes deformed babies. Nobody's perfect.
There's a reason for everything. Some people abuse their bodies and bad things happen. That's not God's fault. God isn't a puppet master. Honestly, you really have some warped ideas about God.

Forum List

Back