GOD BLESS GERMANY: "Take back your migrants or we cut off the aid"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Take back migrants or lose aid cash, Berlin tells North Africa

Germany has just told the nation's of North Africa "Take you migrants back or we're cutting off all aid."

FINALLY a world leader has the balls to say it. Why can't we put this stipulation on Mexico and all of Latin America???

It's too late of course for Germany. The Muslims aren't leaving and their home nations don't want them back.

But it's time for some nationalism and real action.

European press fretting that Germany will bolt from The European Union entirely and re-create the Deutschmark leaving all other European currencies twisting in the wind. Brain is scheduled for a in/out vote by end 2017 and looks like having it about July, 2016. They wisely did not sign onto the Euro so the loss of Germany would be far more damaging to "Europe" than that of Britain.

Germany has just told the nation's of North Africa "Take you migrants back or we're cutting off all aid."

FINALLY a world leader has the balls to say it. Why can't we put this stipulation on Mexico and all of Latin America???

It's too late of course for Germany. The Muslims aren't leaving and their home nations don't want them back.

It isn't too late for Germany, stop saying that.

European press fretting that Germany will bolt from The European Union entirely and re-create the Deutschmark leaving all other European currencies twisting in the wind. Brain is scheduled for a in/out vote by end 2017 and looks like having it about July, 2016. They wisely did not sign onto the Euro so the loss of Germany would be far more damaging to "Europe" than that of Britain.

Yes the Mark would be good, better than Euro.

All of my German relations and in-laws will constantly refer to prices in Euros as D-Marks.They're all hoping Germany quits the EU and goes back to Marks and Pfennigs.

I know you're from there and I truly hope I'm wrong. But respectfully I must say....i think it is too late. Hope I'm wrong though.

If European Governments had any brains they would kick every Muslim out of their countries.

These people are costing the taxpayers in those countries millions and they have terrorists among them. Not to mention rape.

Japan has the right idea. don't let any Muslims into your country.

If European Governments had any brains they would kick every Muslim out of their countries.

These people are costing the taxpayers in those countries millions and they have terrorists among them. Not to mention rape.

more of your delusional bs

Islam has gradually put down roots in Japan. There are now more than 10,000 Muslims, around 60 mosques, many of them established in former private homes.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/...-email-myth-that-japan-has-no-muslim-problem/

more of your delusional bs

Islam has gradually put down roots in Japan. There are now more than 10,000 Muslims, around 60 mosques, many of them established in former private homes.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/...-email-myth-that-japan-has-no-muslim-problem/

Sure there are some in Japan but they were let in after 1853. Japan won't let any of the Syrian refugees into their country and I doubt any Muslims at all.

Japan's Muslim population consists mainly of Indonesians and other small expatriate communities, which represent less than 0.08% of the total population, while the estimated Japanese Muslims consist of less than 0.008% of the total population

There are isolated records of contact between Islam and Japan before the opening of the country in 1853; some Muslims did arrive in earlier centuries.

Most of them were let into the country in 1853 or before.

Wikipedia 15

It is far too late for Germany...

Decades too late...

Having bled themselves white, in two world wars, they imported a helluva lot of Muslim Turks into the country in the 1950s and 1960s and 1970s, to help rebuild...

Their mistake was in letting the Turks stay...

Now, they're in deep shit, with no way out...

Hell, this latest "too little, too late" exercise merely targets North African immigrants...

What they need to do, and cannot bring themselves to do, is to target Syrian immigrants first, and everybody else from the domains of Islam, second...

But Merkel and Company do not have the vision no courage nor fortitude to do so...

And, of course, they're crippled by their Living Memory past, in which they did far worse, to those "not like them"...

Basically, they're phukked...

And this is wwaaaaaaayyy too little, wwaaaaaayyy too late...

Eurabia continues to grow, apace...

Eventually, Londonistan will become its capital...

With what's left of Christian Western Europe fleeing to New Europe - North America - in a decades-long burst of White Flight...

I know you're from there and I truly hope I'm wrong. But respectfully I must say....i think it is too late. Hope I'm wrong though.

Please have no fears, it ISN'T too late.

I have been awake since 5am and on the go since 7am. We have spent most of today in Dortmund, I'm now back home.

Certain happenings occured in Dortmund, which we needed to discuss with people in the organisation that we Patriotic Europeans belong to....we number just past 2,180,000 now across Europa and Mitteleuropa.

Mr. Lucy still en route home, he spent day meeting our people in Prag, then in Eger. Eger (in Czech Rep.), is Czech-German Border Town, it border Oberpfalz, Bayern.

It is far too late for Germany...

Decades too late...

Having bled themselves white, in two world wars, they imported a helluva lot of Muslim Turks into the country in the 1950s and 1960s and 1970s, to help rebuild...

Their mistake was in letting the Turks stay...

Now, they're in deep shit, with no way out...

Hell, this latest "too little, too late" exercise merely targets North African immigrants...

What they need to do, and cannot bring themselves to do, is to target Syrian immigrants first, and everybody else from the domains of Islam, second...

But Merkel and Company do not have the vision no courage nor fortitude to do so...

And, of course, they're crippled by their Living Memory past, in which they did far worse, to those "not like them"...

Basically, they're phukked...

And this is wwaaaaaaayyy too little, wwaaaaaayyy too late...

Eurabia continues to grow, apace...

Eventually, Londonistan will become its capital...

With what's left of Christian Western Europe fleeing to New Europe - North America - in a decades-long burst of White Flight...

You are foolish person, commenting nonsense, please don't make the comments about things you have no grasp of.

It's ok. German left wingers are proposing a tax hike on petrol so that German citizens can fund the refugees needs. Seriously....cant even make this shit up....they want to tax German citizens to help fund the invasion of their country!

All of my German relations and in-laws will constantly refer to prices in Euros as D-Marks.They're all hoping Germany quits the EU and goes back to Marks and Pfennigs.

This is good yes, and we can revert back to Schilling and Groschen.

It's ok. German left wingers are proposing a tax hike on petrol so that German citizens can fund the refugees needs. Seriously....cant even make this shit up....they want to tax German citizens to help fund the invasion of their country!

Hey idiots also saying ALL EU must pay extra on petrol for Merkel Treason....this isn't going to happen, either this crazy idea dumped OR this is the next big argument within EU nations.

Forum List

Back