God Bless M/Sgt. Wheeler

She sacrifices more than i do. I sacrifice more than someone like sassy does.
Tell us about your sacrifice

You don't sacrifice more than I do. See you don't know the entire story, Deltex does and that's why you are currently being laughed at
Sorry, I'll ask again. Have you ever sent a family member off to war? Has your future been at stake when you sent your "friend" off

Well my father was a USN MCPO, my best friend fell in Iraq....my husband nd I stepped up and adopted my friend's son after he passed. Now tell me how you have sacrificed, fruit loop. Be specific

Your best friend died needlessly in an unnecessary war that GW Bush lied us into.

You should learn to direct your anger where it belongs.

GFY. just gfy asshole

Ah see? Meltdowns in lieu of facing reality. But for GW Bush, your BF would most likely be alive today.

And yet you perversely revere Bush. That's very sad.

There are very few absolute truths ...

The quantity of objective truths is irrelevant, Gilligan. As a Relativist, you lack the means to understand what such even IS... let alone, know one when ya see it.

Then state an absolute truth you embrace but believe that I don't acknowledge as an absolute truth, and we'll debate from there.

No problem Gilligan... Sound decisions, result in sound consequences. (Falls under the laws of cause and effect...)

Want another?

What do you know of any soldier's sacrifice?

Mo
Have you ever sent a loved one to war?

My very best friend fell in Iraq. Sit your tired,lame ass down and stfu. Understand this
You had a friend? Not terribly believable.

But your best friend fought? Terrific. Do you think seeing them off compares to seeing off a spouse, a parent, or a sibling?

I'm sorry for your loss, but you don't understand anything

You're not fit to shine his boots and know nothing about sacrifice or war. Sit down, now
Right. Because when i say goodbye to my wife with no idea if she'll come home I'm just taking a walk in the park.

Your friend sacrificed. You didn't

Hey she sacrificed a minute or two away from the Pringles feedbag to try to feed off this soldier's sacrifice.
Pringles? I bet it was Wavy Lays.

Are friends family now?
Her friends son is now her son...so stfu.
You first
That's easy..unlike you I don't have diarrhea of the mouth.

Maybe that's what makes you full of shit. You need an outlet.
I have one...your left ear.

Explain to us why you put this thread in 'Politics' if you weren't trying to make political hay over this soldier's death.

If you are truly a veteran you understand the sacrifice of a family...which once again leads me to believe you're a lying ass sock puppet
Are friends family now?
Her friends son is now her son...so stfu.
You first
That's easy..unlike you I don't have diarrhea of the mouth.

Maybe that's what makes you full of shit. You need an outlet.
You don't sacrifice more than I do. See you don't know the entire story, Deltex does and that's why you are currently being laughed at
Sorry, I'll ask again. Have you ever sent a family member off to war? Has your future been at stake when you sent your "friend" off

Well my father was a USN MCPO, my best friend fell in Iraq....my husband nd I stepped up and adopted my friend's son after he passed. Now tell me how you have sacrificed, fruit loop. Be specific

Your best friend died needlessly in an unnecessary war that GW Bush lied us into.

GFY. just gfy asshole

Ah see? Meltdowns in lieu of facing reality. But for GW Bush, your BF would most likely be alive today.

Get over yourself, loon. I'm laughing at you thinking YOU know of sacrifice. Now go have a latte and cuddle with you boy, leave the military topics alone, you're unqualified

Right. Because when i say goodbye to my wife with no idea if she'll come home I'm just taking a walk in the park.

So your wife sacrifices...while you sit on your fat ass.

So...you live your patriotism vicariously through others?

GFY. just gfy asshole

There's no 'melt-down' in any of the citations you listed Gilligan. That you need to deceitfully frame your citation to represent such, merely demonstrates the objective truth, wherein Relativism; axiomatically rejecting objectivity, results in the condition which prevents trustworthiness, as trustworthiness rests entirely upon truth. (And yes... you can count that as the third objective truth, to which you've been exposed tonight.)

The quantity of objective truths is irrelevant, Gilligan. As a Relativist, you lack the means to understand what such even IS... let alone, know one when ya see it.

Then state an absolute truth you embrace but believe that I don't acknowledge as an absolute truth, and we'll debate from there.

No problem Gilligan... Sound decisions, result in sound consequences. (Falls under the laws of cause and effect...)

Want another?

That's ALL relative, as well as ambiguous.

Mo
My very best friend fell in Iraq. Sit your tired,lame ass down and stfu. Understand this

But your best friend fought? Terrific. Do you think seeing them off compares to seeing off a spouse, a parent, or a sibling?

You're not fit to shine his boots and know nothing about sacrifice or war. Sit down, now

Hey she sacrificed a minute or two away from the Pringles feedbag to try to feed off this soldier's sacrifice.
Mo

Nobody cares, hairy back

Nobody cares, hairy back
Well, at least you admit you don't care about this hero....except for political expediency.

Want another?

That's ALL relative, as well as ambiguous.

No Gilligan, it's not... But that you 'feeling' that it is... IS a brilliant demonstration of your Relativist nature.

So your wife sacrifices...while you sit on your fat ass.

Go shave your back, Delores

Imagine, an intellect so pitiful, that it implies itself as an American, even as it laments the nature that defines America.

ROFL!

You can NOT make this stuff UP!

Go shave your back, Delores
This seems to be a thing with you....I wonder why. :eusa_think:

Whitehouse claims he was there to do a video...so he was not killed in combat.
The man is a hero. What a shame you rush to politicize his death. :fu:
Had to shake some Libtards out of the trees. They don't respond to heroes...just weak dicks.
So...you use this brave soldier's death to "shake some Libtards out of the trees". How very patriotic of you.
Get your head out of your ass Bode...I used a later post after none of you pansies chose to support the OP.
Now you're lying. I supported your OP with a thank you for acknowledging Master Sgt. Wheeler's heroism. It wasn't until I saw you politicize his death that I pointed out you're a lowlife for doing so. I suppose Master Sgt. Wheeler would be happy to know that he gave his life so a piece of shit like you could use his death to take cheap shots at your political rivals.

Forum List

Back