God Bless M/Sgt. Wheeler

Mo
My very best friend fell in Iraq. Sit your tired,lame ass down and stfu. Understand this
You had a friend? Not terribly believable.

But your best friend fought? Terrific. Do you think seeing them off compares to seeing off a spouse, a parent, or a sibling?

I'm sorry for your loss, but you don't understand anything

You're not fit to shine his boots and know nothing about sacrifice or war. Sit down, now
Right. Because when i say goodbye to my wife with no idea if she'll come home I'm just taking a walk in the park.

Your friend sacrificed. You didn't

You don't have the first clue. Not a fucking clue. Now stfu

We're inducing some good meltdowns here. Very telling.

Doesn't your b/f need a good fap?

How hysterical is it, when leftists pretend to have some kinship with America?

I NEVER get tired of that ruse... . It absolutely cracks me up!
What do you know of any soldier's sacrifice?

Mo
Ahhhhh shaddup ya old freak
Have you ever sent a loved one to war?

My very best friend fell in Iraq. Sit your tired,lame ass down and stfu. Understand this

But your best friend fought? Terrific. Do you think seeing them off compares to seeing off a spouse, a parent, or a sibling?

You're not fit to shine his boots and know nothing about sacrifice or war. Sit down, now
And you served when and in which branch?

If you are truly a veteran you understand the sacrifice of a family...which once again leads me to believe you're a lying ass sock puppet

Mo

Right. Because when i say goodbye to my wife with no idea if she'll come home I'm just taking a walk in the park.

Is that how you honor a fallen hero, Gertrude?

Is that how you honor a fallen hero, Gertrude?

You didn't honor anyone. You started this thread for the sole purpose of politicizing this man's death to your own perceived advantage.

Libtards silence is duly noted. Too much of a man. Too much of a patriot. Too much a soldier.

You spit on the man's sacrifice by trying to turn it into your personal cheapshot fest.

You're the disgrace, chickenhawk.

ROFL! Gilligan, he Deltex didn't spit on anyone... he merely pointed out that There are NO LEFTIST Americans.

That's just a law of nature.

Remind us when you did your service for this country. I did mine 1971 to 73.

77-83... US Marine Corps... 0341 MortarMan (Expert gunner) 0321 Reconnaissance Operator, (the list of skills certified in that period would be beyond your means to comprehend). 2111 Armorer... That's 3 MOS's in 6 years Gilligan. Which stands so far beyond your pitiful 2 year draftee hitch that you can't even sit in the same county with me.

And that is just the BEGINNING of the reasons that, without regard to the issue... I OWN YOUR ASS.

You're on the internet. You're anonymous.

And your most recent concession is AGAIN... duly noted and summarily accepted.

(ROFL! How cool is it that they believe that their tour in the US Military license them to promote Foreign ideas Hostile to American Principle... HOW ADORABLE IS THAT?)

Again Gilligan... what you need to understand; despite such being beyond your means, is that:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

And that is because nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both, the thesis and the Antithesis.

Last edited:

Shouldn't you be off breeding some more?

Mo

Sorry sassy. You don't have a clue. You couldn't

You're just jealous, do you practice Lamaze taking a dump?

You spit on the man's sacrifice by trying to turn it into your personal cheapshot fest.

ROFL! Gilligan, he Deltex didn't spit on anyone... he merely pointed out that There are NO LEFTIST Americans.

That's just a law of nature.

Remind us when you did your service for this country. I did mine 1971 to 73.

77-83... US Marine Corps... 0341 MortarMan (Expert gunner) 0321 Reconnaissance Operator, (the list of skills certified in that period would be beyond your means to comprehend). 2111 Armorer... That's 3 MOS's in 6 years Gilligan. Which stands so far beyond your pitiful 2 year draftee hitch that you can't even sit in the same county with me.

And that is just the BEGINNING of the reasons that, without regard to the issue... I OWN YOUR ASS.

You're on the internet. You're anonymous.

And your most recent concession is AGAIN... duly noted and summarily accepted.

(ROFL! How cool is it that they believe that their tour in the US Military license them to promote Foreign ideas Hostile to American Principle... HOW ADORABLE IS THAT?)

Again Gilligan... what you need to understand; despite such being beyond your means, is that:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

And that is because nature precludes the means for oen to simultaneously adhere to both, the thesis and the Antithesis.

Repeating the same worn out meaningless phrases over and over and over again is a classic symptom of mental illness.

You might want to get that checked out.

Mo

Sorry sassy. You don't have a clue. You couldn't

Bleh, go have your wife explain it to you....wuss

You didn't honor anyone. You started this thread for the sole purpose of politicizing this man's death to your own perceived advantage.

False... Nothing like that happened, at all.

The man died fighting the enemy of the United States, who's interests YOU and your Peasantpimp are promoting on a hourly basis.

Or didn't you read the transcripts of the most recent Benghazi Investigation, where this was established in irrefutable terms?

Libtards silence is duly noted. Too much of a man. Too much of a patriot. Too much a soldier.

Nay, nay Gertrude...I spit on you.

From where you lay you might hit the bottom of my shoe. Remind us of your service to the country, chickenhawk.
Sorry...I thought you knew...USAF 1959-1987...

Nay, nay Gertrude...I spit on you.

From where you lay you might hit the bottom of my shoe. Remind us of your service to the country, chickenhawk.
Sorry...I thought you knew...USAF 1959-1987...

That'll leave a mark :)

Mo

So your wife sacrifices...while you sit on your fat ass.
She sacrifices more than i do. I sacrifice more than someone like sassy does.
Tell us about your sacrifice

Mo

If you are truly a veteran you understand the sacrifice of a family...which once again leads me to believe you're a lying ass sock puppet
Are friends family now?

Mo

I just did.

You're just jealous, do you practice Lamaze taking a dump?

I have dogs that can drop a litter in 2 months. Your ability to breed is not exactly a noteworthy accomplishment.

Mo

You don't sacrifice more than I do. See you don't know the entire story, Deltex does and that's why you are currently being laughed at

Mo

Are friends family now?
Her friends son is now her son...so stfu.

Forum List

Back