God Bless M/Sgt. Wheeler

Libtards silence is duly noted. Too much of a man. Too much of a patriot. Too much a soldier.

You spit on the man's sacrifice by trying to turn it into your personal cheapshot fest.

You're the disgrace, chickenhawk.

ROFL! Gilligan, he Deltex didn't spit on anyone... he merely pointed out that There are NO LEFTIST Americans.

That's just a law of nature.

They can't stand in awe of something they don't understand.
And fuck you too. What do you believe you understand?

How hysterical is it, when leftists pretend to have some kinship with America?

I NEVER get tired of that ruse... . It absolutely cracks me up!
What do you know of any soldier's sacrifice?

Mo

Ahhhhh shaddup ya old freak
Have you ever sent a loved one to war?

My very best friend fell in Iraq. Sit your tired,lame ass down and stfu. Understand this
You had a friend? Not terribly believable.

But your best friend fought? Terrific. Do you think seeing them off compares to seeing off a spouse, a parent, or a sibling?

I'm sorry for your loss, but you don't understand anything

You're not fit to shine his boots and know nothing about sacrifice or war. Sit down, now

I take no left serious, not a one of the mental whack jobs

English please.

Oh look...another retarded left loon. Go away

I'm not the one shitting on this man's service to his country.

Libtards silence is duly noted. Too much of a man. Too much of a patriot. Too much a soldier.

You spit on the man's sacrifice by trying to turn it into your personal cheapshot fest.

ROFL! Gilligan, he Deltex didn't spit on anyone... he merely pointed out that There are NO LEFTIST Americans.

Remind us when you did your service for this country. I did mine 1971 to 73.

English please.

Your concession is duly recognized and summarily accepted, Gilligan.

Tell us that story again as to why you couldn't bring yourself to serve your country.

English please.

Get lost, loon. You are irrelevant

Nay, nay Gertrude...I spit on you.

Mo

My very best friend fell in Iraq. Sit your tired,lame ass down and stfu. Understand this

But your best friend fought? Terrific. Do you think seeing them off compares to seeing off a spouse, a parent, or a sibling?

You're not fit to shine his boots and know nothing about sacrifice or war. Sit down, now
Right. Because when i say goodbye to my wife with no idea if she'll come home I'm just taking a walk in the park.

Your friend sacrificed. You didn't

English please.

Your concession is duly recognized and summarily accepted, Gilligan.

Tell us that story again as to why you couldn't bring yourself to serve your country.

English please.

Get lost, loon. You are irrelevant

Remind us when you served this country.

Mo

Right. Because when i say goodbye to my wife with no idea if she'll come home I'm just taking a walk in the park.

Hey she sacrificed a minute or two away from the Pringles feedbag to try to feed off this soldier's sacrifice.

Mo

You don't have the first clue. Not a fucking clue. Now stfu

Nay, nay Gertrude...I spit on you.

From where you lay you might hit the bottom of my shoe. Remind us of your service to the country, chickenhawk.

77-83... US Marine Corps... 0341 MortarMan (Expert gunner) 0321 Reconnaissance Operator, (the list of skills certified in that period would be beyond your means to comprehend). 2111 Armorer... That's 3 MOS's in 6 years Gilligan. Which stands so far beyond your pitiful 2 year draftee hitch that you can't even sit in the same county with me.

And that is just the BEGINNING of the reasons that, without regard to the issue... I OWN YOUR ASS.

Mo

So your wife sacrifices...while you sit on your fat ass.

Mo

You don't have the first clue. Not a fucking clue. Now stfu

We're inducing some good meltdowns here. Very telling.

Hey she sacrificed a minute or two away from the Pringles feedbag to try to feed off this soldier's sacrifice.

Spe

Mo

So your wife sacrifices...while you sit on your fat ass.

Exactly, he's a puss

77-83... US Marine Corps... 0341 MortarMan (Expert gunner) 0321 Reconnaissance Operator, (the list of skills certified in that period would be beyond your means to comprehend). 2111 Armorer... That's 3 MOS's in 6 years Gilligan. Which stands so far beyond your pitiful 2 year draftee hitch that you can't even sit in the same county with me.

And that is just the BEGINNING of the reasons that, without regard to the issue... I OWN YOUR ASS.

You're on the internet. You're anonymous.

Mo

And you served when and in which branch?

Forum List

Back