God Bless M/Sgt. Wheeler

Had to shake some Libtards out of the trees. They don't respond to heroes...just weak dicks.
All you proved is you don't respect heroes.
Au contraire mon ami...I don't respect Libtards
You can deny it all you want, but after politicizing the death of a fallen hero, your hollow words don't buy you cover for your actions.

The man is a hero. That transcends politics. Too bad you don't respect that. Honor him but don't use his death.
Gfy
No worries. Thanks for admitting you're more of a lowlife than the Liberals you tried to bait. :thup:
Another last word moron. GFY....again.

You can deny it all you want, but after politicizing the death of a fallen hero, your hollow words don't buy you cover for your actions.

The man is a hero. That transcends politics. Too bad you don't respect that. Honor him but don't use his death.
Gfy
No worries. Thanks for admitting you're more of a lowlife than the Liberals you tried to bait. :thup:
Should I care when a lowlife who desecrates the death of a true American hero gets his panties twisted up because I point out that you're slimier than the Liberals you tried to bait?

Gfy
Should I care when a lowlife who desecrates the death of a true American hero gets his panties twisted up because I point out that you're slimier than the Liberals you tried to bait?

I got this Gezz.....Faun, gfy

Gfy

Imbecile, it was a rhetorical question. :eusa_doh: If you had a brain in your head, you would have known the answer is an absolute "no."

Libtards silence is duly noted. Too much of a man. Too much of a patriot. Too much a soldier.
Not politicizing sad news, I'm sure, hater dupe.

You didn't mind when Obungles did it did you, "hater dupe". By the way you overuse that, simpleton
The hell he did, dupe. Which is THE story of your pathetic charade of a party: bought off a-holes and fools like you. Party first always, and total BS and hate is all the GOP has. A disaster. Thanks for the corrupt world depression and the stupidest wars ever. Dishonesty, stupidity, and greed is good.

Gfy
There's that RW greeting again.

Gfy

And there it is again.

Whitehouse claims he was there to do a video...so he was not killed in combat.
The man is a hero. What a shame you rush to politicize his death. :fu:
Had to shake some Libtards out of the trees. They don't respond to heroes...just weak dicks.
So...you use this brave soldier's death to "shake some Libtards out of the trees". How very patriotic of you.
Get your head out of your ass Bode...I used a later post after none of you pansies chose to support the OP.

Forum List

Back