God Bless M/Sgt. Wheeler

Libtards silence is duly noted. Too much of a man. Too much of a patriot. Too much a soldier.

You spit on the man's sacrifice by trying to turn it into your personal cheapshot fest.

You're the disgrace, chickenhawk.
Libtards silence is duly noted. Too much of a man. Too much of a patriot. Too much a soldier.

You spit on the man's sacrifice by trying to turn it into your personal cheapshot fest.

Nay, nay Gertrude...I spit on you.

From where you lay you might hit the bottom of my shoe. Remind us of your service to the country, chickenhawk.
Sorry...I thought you knew...USAF 1959-1987...

That's what it has said in the past. But Gilligan is a Relativist. Thus, NOTHING it says is reliable. As Relativism rejects the objectivity that is essential to understanding truth. Therefore, given that truth is essential to trust, the lowly Relativist is unworthy of any semblance of trust.

You don't have the first clue. Not a fucking clue. Now stfu

We're inducing some good meltdowns here. Very telling.

Doesn't your b/f need a good fap?

Shouldn't you be off breeding some more?

You're just jealous, do you practice Lamaze taking a dump?

I have dogs that can drop a litter in 2 months. Your ability to breed is not exactly a noteworthy accomplishment.

Best you get to your b/f's needs there, Sparky

Repeating the same worn out meaningless phrases over and over and over again...

Yes.. I understand. But you lack the intellectual means to do anything else.

Had you the capacity to reach beyond such, you wouldn't be a leftist.

Am I the one spitting out 'your concession is duly noted' several hundred times, under circumstances the phrase makes no sense whatsoever?

That is mental illness.

You had a friend? Not terribly believable.

But your best friend fought? Terrific. Do you think seeing them off compares to seeing off a spouse, a parent, or a sibling?

I'm sorry for your loss, but you don't understand anything

You're not fit to shine his boots and know nothing about sacrifice or war. Sit down, now
And you served when and in which branch?

If you are truly a veteran you understand the sacrifice of a family...which once again leads me to believe you're a lying ass sock puppet
Are friends family now?
Her friends son is now her son...so stfu.

This should be an awkward moment for him

Nay, nay Gertrude...I spit on you.

From where you lay you might hit the bottom of my shoe. Remind us of your service to the country, chickenhawk.
Sorry...I thought you knew...USAF 1959-1987...

That's what it has said in the past. But Gilligan is a Relativist. Thus, NOTHING it says is reliable. As Relativism rejects the objectivity that is essential to understanding truth. Therefore, given that truth is essential to trust, the lowly Relativist is unworthy of any semblance of trust.

There are very few absolute truths and you'd be the last person to know what they are.

Am I the one spitting out ... mental illness.

LOL! No Gilligan. Your mental illness is the reason for the drivel you spit out; such as your wandering recollection of your service record.

Stop panicking. Try to slow down and see if you can find ANYTHING you understand. Then try to build on that.

Last edited:

But your best friend fought? Terrific. Do you think seeing them off compares to seeing off a spouse, a parent, or a sibling?

You're not fit to shine his boots and know nothing about sacrifice or war. Sit down, now
Right. Because when i say goodbye to my wife with no idea if she'll come home I'm just taking a walk in the park.

Your friend sacrificed. You didn't
So your wife sacrifices...while you sit on your fat ass.
She sacrifices more than i do. I sacrifice more than someone like sassy does.
Tell us about your sacrifice

You don't sacrifice more than I do. See you don't know the entire story, Deltex does and that's why you are currently being laughed at
Sorry, I'll ask again. Have you ever sent a family member off to war? Has your future been at stake when you sent your "friend" off

]

There are very few absolute moral truths and you'd be the last person to know what they are.

If you are truly a veteran you understand the sacrifice of a family...which once again leads me to believe you're a lying ass sock puppet
Are friends family now?
You first

Right. Because when i say goodbye to my wife with no idea if she'll come home I'm just taking a walk in the park.

You don't sacrifice more than I do. See you don't know the entire story, Deltex does and that's why you are currently being laughed at
Sorry, I'll ask again. Have you ever sent a family member off to war? Has your future been at stake when you sent your "friend" off

Well my father was a USN MCPO, my best friend fell in Iraq....my husband nd I stepped up and adopted my friend's son after he passed. Now tell me how you have sacrificed, fruit loop. Be specific

Are friends family now?

This should be an awkward moment for him
It's not. Why would i think someone who believes respect for military service and sacrifice to be political would be capable of such generosity?

That's a good thing you're doing if true. I hope your raising the kid to have more respect for others than you do

There are very few absolute truths ...

The quantity of objective truths is irrelevant, Gilligan. As a Relativist, you lack the means to understand what such even IS... let alone, know one when ya see it.

Then state an absolute truth you embrace but believe that I don't acknowledge as an absolute truth, and we'll debate from there.

Are friends family now?
You first
That's easy..unlike you I don't have diarrhea of the mouth.

Well my father was a USN MCPO, my best friend fell in Iraq....my husband nd I stepped up and adopted my friend's son after he passed. Now tell me how you have sacrificed, fruit loop. Be specific

Your best friend died needlessly in an unnecessary war that GW Bush lied us into.

You should learn to direct your anger where it belongs.

Your best friend died needlessly in an unnecessary war that GW Bush lied us into.

You should learn to direct your anger where it belongs.

GFY. just gfy asshole

Are friends family now?
You first

Maybe that's what makes you full of shit. You need an outlet.

Are friends family now?
You first

Maybe that's what makes you full of shit. You need an outlet.
I have one...your left ear.

Forum List

Back