God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

All that is logically flawed.
Can you explain how?

I already did in length several times, and not just me.
You just act as if nothing was said.
Actually you didn’t. The conclusion of your logic is God is to blame for creating evil.

my argument is that everything God created is good and that man is to blame when he behaves without goodness.

so I am struggling to see how you corrected anything. You can’t even state your position at this point because it literally starts with your belief that God created evil.

But you are free to keep making rhetorical statements and I will keep making my affirmative case and the logical conclusion of your ridiculous belief that God created evil.

Oh c'mon,
so now you just pedal back on everything you've initially claimed,
and instead of admitting, reverse our arguments to confirm everything I've said?

This is a silly game.

But one thing good, is you eventually learn.
I’m not back peddling on anything. Can you show me how I have back peddled?

It appears that the OP and rylah are in agreement that God created evil.
If you had honesty to admit the obvious, you would join to this agreement too.
I’ve been totally honest. It is illogical to believe God created evil because all men don’t do good all of the time.

just as it is illogical to believe there is a good God because good exists and an evil God because all men don’t do good all of the time.

There is only good and the absence of good. And when men behave without goodness they rationalize that they are good by arguing the other guy deserved.

you never see someone say the hell with your universal code of common decency, I love being evil.

I’ve been totally honest. It is illogical to believe God created evil because all men don’t do good all of the time.

just as it is illogical to believe there is a good God because good exists and an evil God because all men don’t do good all of the time.
Okay, I will give my answer once again and after that I will finish with this topic.

Frankly, I dont get what can be discussed here. It is a logic conclusion for a middle school grade at best.

If God is the only creator and is omnipotent and 'the absence of good' exists, then he created this and allows this to happen.

If he didn't create that but it exists and he can't stop this, then he isn't the only creator or omnipotent.

It is as simple as that. And yes, human's rationalizing of their bad deeds are irrelevant in this matter whatsoever.

Have a good day.

Okay, I will give my answer once again and after that I will finish with this topic.

Frankly, I dont get what can be discussed here. It is a logic conclusion for a middle school grade at best.

If God is the only creator and is omnipotent and 'the absence of good' exists, then he created this and allows this to happen.

If he didn't create that but it exists and he can't stop this, then he isn't the only creator or omnipotent.

It is as simple as that. And yes, human's rationalizing of their bad deeds are irrelevant in this matter whatsoever.

Have a good day.
I already addressed this. You don’t have perfect knowledge. He does. You can’t see how good comes from bad. He can. He is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions. It isn’t a sign of power to get those outcomes by the use of force. It would be a sign of weakness.

face it. You don’t believe in God’s existence because you don’t want to believe in God’s existence. You want God to do magical things for you. It don’t work that way.

Have a good day.
I already addressed this. You don’t have perfect knowledge. He does. You can’t see how good comes from bad. He can. He is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions. It isn’t a sign of power to get those outcomes by the use of force. It would be a sign of weakness.

face it. You don’t believe in God’s existence because you don’t want to believe in God’s existence. You want God to do magical things for you. It don’t work that way.

That's the point, that's exactly what you CAN'T directly address
without simultaneously contradicting oneself.

All you do is weasel.

Have a good day.

That's the point, that's exactly what you CAN'T directly address
without simultaneously contradicting oneself.

All you do is weasel.
That’s rhetoric.

See Job 40.

Can you explain how?

Actually you didn’t. The conclusion of your logic is God is to blame for creating evil.

my argument is that everything God created is good and that man is to blame when he behaves without goodness.

so I am struggling to see how you corrected anything. You can’t even state your position at this point because it literally starts with your belief that God created evil.

But you are free to keep making rhetorical statements and I will keep making my affirmative case and the logical conclusion of your ridiculous belief that God created evil.

Oh c'mon,
and instead of admitting, reverse our arguments to confirm everything I've said?

This is a silly game.

Read my previous posts,
you've just confirmed everything I've said which you tried to oppose.
So instead of having the integrity to admit, simply pretend that was your argument.

Silly games.

Can you explain how?

Oh c'mon,

This is a silly game.

Read my previous posts,
So instead of having the integrity to admit, simply pretend that was your argument.

Silly games.
I’m sure you consciously believe you did. But subconsciously I’m not so sure because you are still arguing it.

whereas my argument was made and I am comfortable with it. I defended God.

Cognitive difficulties much?

The OP's believes there's no freedom of choice, and evil serves "G-d's pleasure".

rylah knows G-d created evil inclination to give humanity freedom of choice.

ding juggles between "evil doesn't exist'" and "evil is personal good".

The OP's believes there's no freedom of choice, and evil serves "G-d's pleasure".

No. That’s not what I argued. That’s your straw man. Go ahead and knock it down. You are only hurting yourself by bearing false witness against your neighbor.

of course you have probably rationalized I deserved it like Adam rationalized it was God’s fault that he ate the forbidden fruit because the woman God made gave it to him.

Arguing that God created evil is irrational.

We are told after every step in creation that what God created is good.

Can you explain how?

Oh c'mon,

This is a silly game.

Read my previous posts,

Silly games.
I’m sure you consciously believe you did. But subconsciously I’m not so sure because you are still arguing it.

whereas my argument was made and I am comfortable with it. I defended God.

And which god would that be, the dead guy,
or the Chinese one born from an egg?

Those sure could use some "defense" from a ding... though not sure it complements either....

Evil like darkness and cold are not extant. They only exist as the absence of something else.

Darkness is the absence of light.

Cold is the absence of heat.

Evil is the absence of good.

Which means that when God said after every step in creation that it was good is logical.

Another way to confirm that everything created is good is to look at what man does.

Man does not behave with the absence of good for the sake of evil.

No man claims to not do good for evil’s sake.

No man says the hell with goodness.

No. That’s not what I argued. That’s your straw man. Go ahead and knock it down. You are only hurting yourself by bearing false witness against your neighbor.

of course you have probably rationalized I deserved it like Adam rationalized it was God’s fault that he ate the forbidden fruit because the woman God made gave it to him.

False witness? My neighbor?
Some day you might start making some sense... I hope soon.

Additional confirmation that everything God created can be found in man’s refusal to abandon the concept of good.

After man fails to do good he doesn’t say, the hell with goodness I want to be evil, he argues that what he did was good or that someone else is to blame.

For example when Adam ate from the forbidden tree of knowledge of good and evil, he did not say l, hey God what I did was wrong. He said, heh God it’s your fault because the woman you made gave it to me.

Forum List

Back