🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God,crowns and...................................guns

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
At church in Pennsylvania, worshippers attend ceremony with AR-15 rifles - The Boston Globe

Crown-wearing worshippers clutching AR-15 rifles drank holy wine and exchanged or renewed wedding vows in a commitment ceremony at a Pennsylvania church on Wednesday, prompting a nearby school to cancel classes.

With state police and a smattering of protesters standing watch outside the church, brides clad in white and grooms in dark suits brought dozens of unloaded AR-15s into World Peace and Unification Sanctuary for a religious event that doubled as an advertisement for the Second Amendment.

9923e20a93b34aad9b82b9447b5c35c0-9923e20a93b34aad9b82b9447b5c35c0-0.jpg

gettyimages-925484836-1519851383.jpg

Someone will need to join the dots for me here. I have obviously been to a few "shotgun weddings" in my time but nobody actually brought a shotgun.

Abdul Tainant, per their church, they believe in peace and love, but they aren't total pacifists. Think of it like Sikhs. The Sikhs wear a symbolic sword (in such countries as the US, it's simply a small thing, but their philosophy is that they are to hurt no one, "except" to fight to protect their family and religion.

At church in Pennsylvania, worshippers attend ceremony with AR-15 rifles - The Boston Globe

Crown-wearing worshippers clutching AR-15 rifles drank holy wine and exchanged or renewed wedding vows in a commitment ceremony at a Pennsylvania church on Wednesday, prompting a nearby school to cancel classes.

With state police and a smattering of protesters standing watch outside the church, brides clad in white and grooms in dark suits brought dozens of unloaded AR-15s into World Peace and Unification Sanctuary for a religious event that doubled as an advertisement for the Second Amendment.

Someone will need to join the dots for me here. I have obviously been to a few "shotgun weddings" in my time but nobody actually brought a shotgun.
Must scare the shit out you, doesn't it? Pussy...

Do you think that Jesus would have been ok with this /
A liberal who doesn't believe in Christianity immediately resorts to the bible when they ge,t piss in their pants, scared.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
When you understand this liberal rule, it is easy to put it right back on them. And what is real funny is how they show the FAUX indignation....Bwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaa...

Jesus had no problem with people carrying weapons.

“But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

A firearm is the modern day equivalent of a sword

“But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

Thats a huge leap. Swords are the modern equivalent of swords.

The sword was the chosen weapon for self defense when it was the best option for that purpose
No one carries a sword anymore because technology has evolved unlike you

God,crowns and...................................guns

Or, put another way.......

Sex and drugs and rock n roll !

The sword was the chosen weapon for self defense when it was the best option for that purpose
You do realize that this cretin is all for the US being disarmed, for then their crappy ass British army just might then be able to take back this great country. When you start looking deeper into the way a liberal thinks, you start to understand them more.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

You do realize that this cretin is all for the US being disarmed, for then their crappy ass British army just might then be able to take back this great country. When you start looking deeper into the way a liberal thinks, you start to understand them more.

View attachment 179650
Oh I know

He's one of those subservient Brits who masturbates to the picture of his jug eared horse faced future king

Luke 22:36

In Luke 22:38 they answer in the affirmative as to possessing two physical objects that Jesus could see, and I humbly submit they are indeed metal swords.
Also note there are only two swords among the eleven, meaning only some need to carry a sword to protect the larger group "That is enough" he replied.

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword

In Luke 22:38 they answer in the affirmative as to possessing two physical objects that Jesus could see, and I humbly submit they are indeed metal swords.
Also note there are only two swords among the eleven, meaning only some need to carry a sword to protect the larger group "That is enough" he replied.

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword
That's and old Jdub trick. It's called knight jumping

That's and old Jdub trick. It's called knight jumping

Not sure what that means, but I wrote what is in the bible.

What is your problem with people wearing crowns?

Your inbred and pathetic queen wears one.

What is your problem with people wearing crowns?

Your inbred and pathetic queen wears one.
She probably has a bazooka under her dress....And I don't mean one that fires...

Forum List

Back