God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

The bald headed guy could be Telly Savalas (Kojak). Roger Moore (007) is the left fourth person up from the corner left bottom page wearing a blue suit and tie and smiling. Jack Lord (Hawaii 5-0) is in a suit with his signature haircut right above the black headed hippie in the red shirt and guy in blue suit raising his right arm left of the ring. Johnny Carson is in a suit directly across the ring left of Batman's head looking this way. Frank Sinatra is at the right of Andy Warhol.

Last edited:
Rotagila is misusing words that he does not understand and cannot define.

Most supremacists have this problem, and they are the host of the parasites who prey upon them.

Rota is a good example of the classic race host.

I understand perfectly what a misogynist is and it has nothing to do with me or anything I've ever said...but hey, look..you got to make some rude, juvenile comments...and that's what's important.

Just like all of these name callers, you're projecting and exposing your own insecurities and inadequacies.
It says a lot more about you than it does me. Do continue. :lol:

You can wiggle all you want, but you are what you are, and you have been pegged down for that.

Deny, cry, lie. :lol: Doesn't matter.

You don't understand what the word "misogynist" means, I see.

You went to public schools, didn't you?

I understand perfectly what a misogynist is and it has nothing to do with me or anything I've ever said...but hey, look..you got to make some rude, juvenile comments...and that's what's important.

Just like all of these name callers, you're projecting and exposing your own insecurities and inadequacies.
It says a lot more about you than it does me. Do continue. :lol:

You can wiggle all you want, but you are what you are, and you have been pegged down for that.

You don't understand what the word "misogynist" means, I see. Look up 'deflection'

Look up deflection. Tough to be you. :lol:

You don't understand what the word "misogynist" means, I see. Look up 'deflection'

Look up deflection. Tough to be you. :lol:

No deflection..I deny that I'm a misogynist.

You did go to public school, though, didn't you?..It shows.

The question is, how long will this 'gimmick' last? I give it six months before the Super Soldier Serum regenerates in Steve Rogers system and he comes back under a new name, briefly. Then Sam will convince him that he should really be Captain America or that there should be two or a whole squad of Captain Americas or some such thing.

Republicans say Democrats harp on race. Hello, knock knock. These threads don't come from Democrats.

I guess it is redundant pointing out GOP racism. They do such a good job simply putting it all out there on display all by themselves.

kinda like you and your 90% white bullshit....

Republicans say Democrats harp on race. Hello, knock knock. These threads don't come from Democrats.

I guess it is redundant pointing out GOP racism. They do such a good job simply putting it all out there on display all by themselves.

And all the time they're doing it, they're also denying it.

:rolleyes:

The question is, how long will this 'gimmick' last? I give it six months before the Super Soldier Serum regenerates in Steve Rogers system and he comes back under a new name, briefly. Then Sam will convince him that he should really be Captain America or that there should be two or a whole squad of Captain Americas or some such thing.

OMG! A Captain America Corps. :lol: As if the Green Lantern Corps wasn't enough of a punishment.

They did keep Peter Parker gone for over a year, but Spidey outsells Cap by tons. I always figured if Marvel put together another corps(remember Thor Corps) that it would be an Iron Man Corps, since Tony only has several hundred versions of his armor sitting around now.

The racists are showing a pretty high level of hysteria for COMIC BOOKS.

What next?

Video games?

I'm not gay and you have no case....thanks again for proving you ignorance..

Sure kid..whatever you say...Your sig shows a fascination with male anatomy..maybe you're a girl..who knows?..LMAO
are you always this wrong ..
do they award people for ignorance?
if they do, you'd have a shit load.
as to being a kid, I have socks older than you are ..

Rotatilla is still smarting from that epic beatdown he took where he got tangled up in his logic loop. :lol:

Sure kid..whatever you say...Your sig shows a fascination with male anatomy..maybe you're a girl..who knows?..LMAO

Rotatilla is still smarting from that epic beatdown he took where he got tangled up in his logic loop. :lol:

Silly negro..you're making things up again.

Tells us some more about how having Neanderthal DNA makes you more advanced. :lmao:

Tells us some more about how having Neanderthal DNA makes you more advanced. :lmao:

Tell us why the only race that doesn't have neanderthal DNA happens to be the most backward in the world?

You forgot your argument was short circuited by the DNA discovery that says the Negroid race also has neanderthal DNA. That pretty much comminuted your false theory and reduced you to your present status of idiot.

Forum List

Back