God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

I think its stupid to replace him, particularly when its soley a race based decision, but if he doesnt have the super soldier serum running through his veins, that is fucking gay. You cant be captain america if you dont have his powers.

What makes you say it's "solely a race based decision"?

This isn't the 70s anymore. Black superheroes aren't "shocking" any more, except to those few still obsessed with race.

Damn right it isnt the 70s. Its 2014, and in 2014 super douchy motherfuckers change classic characters into minorities or gay people in an effort to make some weird political/PC statement. That shit is stupid.

What is stupid is not allowing a so called "classic character" to change in a world that is quickly evolving into a multi ethnic society. that is not smart business if their mission is to sell comics to a diverse fan base.

Furthermore, Superman got an ass beating from Muhammad Ali back in 1978 in a DC comic special edition....lol.

muhammad ali versus superman - Yahoo Search Results

More profound, intelligent and classy comments...
Can you type a sentence without cursing or calling someone names?

How old are you, anyway, scooter?

His response was very mild compared to the appellations the two misogynistic racist anti-American scum deserve to have inscribed on their tombstones.

misogynistic? Your vocabulary clearly exceeds your education.

How did you mess up this insult? Most peoples vocabulary should exceed their education. People continue to read and grow after their formal education stops. You may be among the few that had a bad education and you also stopped reading. You would have been better off just asking what misogynistic had to do with it

I'll admit to being a racist, if we can go back to talking about comic books...:D

More comics, less racism, more comics, more comics, more comics, less racism, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, less racism...See how that works.

See my avatar, signed by Herb Trempe. like I say, more comics.

Do you remember this? Got this from a board member just now.

Superman vs. Muhammad Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SvA_full.png

Yes I do. I have a copy, and I own very few DC books, my grandfather got me that one. He was a huge Ali fan, he couldn't read a lick, so the night he got it, we went to the kitchen table and I read it to him. I read it again a few years back, story holds up well considering the time it was printed.

His response was very mild compared to the appellations the two misogynistic racist anti-American scum deserve to have inscribed on their tombstones.

How did you mess up this insult? Most peoples vocabulary should exceed their education. People continue to read and grow after their formal education stops. You may be among the few that had a bad education and you also stopped reading. You would have been better off just asking what misogynistic had to do with it

When one's vocabulary exceeds one's education it means they are using words they don't understand or know the definition of.

Maybe you're misogynistic but I'm not.

I'll admit to being a racist, if we can go back to talking about comic books...:D

More comics, less racism, more comics, more comics, more comics, less racism, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, less racism...See how that works.

SvA_full.png

Yes I do. I have a copy, and I own very few DC books, my grandfather got me that one. He was a huge Ali fan, he couldn't read a lick, so the night he got it, we went to the kitchen table and I read it to him. I read it again a few years back, story holds up well considering the time it was printed.

That must have brought back good times for you. Can anyone ID any of these guys? I only know about 2 of them.

blacksuperheroes1.jpg

When one's vocabulary exceeds one's education it means they are using words they don't understand or know the definition of.

Either you don't know what vocabulary means or you don't know what education means. You are too stupid for me to accurately determine which.

SvA_full.png

Superman could punch Ali hard enough to vaporize him, and the entire arena, in a nuclear explosion, it looks like a gimmick to me.

Comic book physics suck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Either you don't know what vocabulary means or you don't know what education means. You are too stupid for me to accurately determine which.

No.
I'm too accurate for your stupidity. I'm not as easily sidetracked or distracted by your semantic distortions.

SvA_full.png

That must have brought back good times for you. Can anyone ID any of these guys? I only know about 2 of them.

blacksuperheroes1.jpg

From right: No idea, Brother Voodoo(Jeremiah Drum), T'challa: The Black Panther, no idea, I know the character is in the Young Avengers but cant think of his name, crouching im pretty sure is Blade, the two women I have no idea, then Cyborg, Storm is flying on the left, I think that's Static next, and John Stewart as Green Lantern.

Here's a cool site for some info.

Black Superheroes | WorldofBlackHeroes

blacksuperheroes1.jpg

From right: No idea, Brother Voodoo(Jeremiah Drum), T'challa: The Black Panther, no idea, I know the character is in the Young Avengers but cant think of his name, crouching im pretty sure is Blade, the two women I have no idea, then Cyborg, Storm is flying on the left, I think that's Static next, and John Stewart as Green Lantern.

Here's a cool site for some info.

Black Superheroes | WorldofBlackHeroes

Thanks. I didnt recognize Blade at all.

Rotagila is misusing words that he does not understand and cannot define.

Most supremacists have this problem, and they are the host of the parasites who prey upon them.

Rota is a good example of the classic race host.

Most supremacists have this problem, and they are the host of the parasites who prey upon them.

I understand perfectly what a misogynist is and it has nothing to do with me or anything I've ever said...but hey, look..you got to make some rude, juvenile comments...and that's what's important.

Just like all of these name callers, you're projecting and exposing your own insecurities and inadequacies.
It says a lot more about you than it does me. Do continue. :lol:

SvA_full.png

blacksuperheroes1.jpg

I see Batman, Tony Orlando, Fonzie, Michael Landon, Alfred E. NEWMAN, Lucille Ball, The Jackson 5, Jerry Garcia, Raqell Welch, Gerald and Betty Ford, Bruce Springsteen, Richard Roundtree ( they say this cat Shaft is a bad mutha..........Shut yo mouth !)

Last edited:
I simply dont believe your claims to be honest. How about quoting their posts? I have read most of those posters sentiments and never saw them express the idea that someone who disagrees with the politics of the POTUS is racist. i don't agree with all his politics and i am Black. You obviously said something racist or something that can be construed as racist.

I simply dont believe your claims to be honest. How about quoting their posts? I have read most of those posters sentiments and never saw them express the idea that someone who disagrees with the politics of the POTUS is racist.

all those people i mentioned?...you go through the 70 thousand posts between them.......anyone here who is HONEST and not one of their fellow far lefties will back me up on them saying what i said they said....because im sure they were also called bigots for having the gall to disagree with the President.....

You obviously said something racist or something that can be construed as racist.

yea i obviously did...."hey Poet a question.....can one be against the President without it being racial?"......you tell me,was that racial?............you have been in many a thread with me and i bet you cannot find me being racial in any of them....i even said i have Moors blood in me...why the fuck would i admit that if i am a racist?.....

I cant say I remember you posting anything racist. I am simply asking you to quote where someone called you a racist simply for disagreeing with the POTUS. That doesn't even make sense. I will be satisfied with just a quote from 2 different people.

I cant say I remember you posting anything racist

and you never will.....

as for the rest......when someone said they were against something Obama wanted to do.....the reply from these jerks was along the lines of......why dont you just say you dont agree because a black man is the President....you were not here during Obamas first term Asclepias.....even people who treated Obama with respect were called racist for saying they did not agree with him.....especially if the poster was a Republican/Conservative.....it was getting rather old....

I understand perfectly what a misogynist is and it has nothing to do with me or anything I've ever said...but hey, look..you got to make some rude, juvenile comments...and that's what's important.

Just like all of these name callers, you're projecting and exposing your own insecurities and inadequacies.
It says a lot more about you than it does me. Do continue. :lol:

You can wiggle all you want, but you are what you are, and you have been pegged down for that.

Deny, cry, lie. :lol: Doesn't matter.

I simply dont believe your claims to be honest. How about quoting their posts? I have read most of those posters sentiments and never saw them express the idea that someone who disagrees with the politics of the POTUS is racist.

all those people i mentioned?...you go through the 70 thousand posts between them.......anyone here who is HONEST and not one of their fellow far lefties will back me up on them saying what i said they said....because im sure they were also called bigots for having the gall to disagree with the President.....

You obviously said something racist or something that can be construed as racist.

yea i obviously did...."hey Poet a question.....can one be against the President without it being racial?"......you tell me,was that racial?............you have been in many a thread with me and i bet you cannot find me being racial in any of them....i even said i have Moors blood in me...why the fuck would i admit that if i am a racist?.....

I cant say I remember you posting anything racist. I am simply asking you to quote where someone called you a racist simply for disagreeing with the POTUS. That doesn't even make sense. I will be satisfied with just a quote from 2 different people.

I cant say I remember you posting anything racist

and you never will.....

as for the rest......when someone said they were against something Obama wanted to do.....the reply from these jerks was along the lines of......why dont you just say you dont agree because a black man is the President....you were not here during Obamas first term Asclepias.....even people who treated Obama with respect were called racist for saying they did not agree with him.....especially if the poster was a Republican/Conservative.....it was getting rather old....

why dont you just say you dont agree because a black man is the President

That would indicate to me you said something previously they took as racist. You should ask them what it was you said. I disagree with some of your views as you do mine on politics. Never have I gotten the feeling you were a racist. If I suspected you were a racist that statement is exactly what I would say to you.

What makes you say it's "solely a race based decision"?

This isn't the 70s anymore. Black superheroes aren't "shocking" any more, except to those few still obsessed with race.

Damn right it isnt the 70s. Its 2014, and in 2014 super douchy motherfuckers change classic characters into minorities or gay people in an effort to make some weird political/PC statement. That shit is stupid.

What is stupid is not allowing a so called "classic character" to change in a world that is quickly evolving into a multi ethnic society. that is not smart business if their mission is to sell comics to a diverse fan base.

Furthermore, Superman got an ass beating from Muhammad Ali back in 1978 in a DC comic special edition....lol.

muhammad ali versus superman - Yahoo Search Results

Superman did not have his powers, the match was held on a planet with a Red Sun to make it more even........

Forum List

Back