God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

I cant say I remember you posting anything racist. I am simply asking you to quote where someone called you a racist simply for disagreeing with the POTUS. That doesn't even make sense. I will be satisfied with just a quote from 2 different people.

I cant say I remember you posting anything racist

and you never will.....

as for the rest......when someone said they were against something Obama wanted to do.....the reply from these jerks was along the lines of......why dont you just say you dont agree because a black man is the President....you were not here during Obamas first term Asclepias.....even people who treated Obama with respect were called racist for saying they did not agree with him.....especially if the poster was a Republican/Conservative.....it was getting rather old....

why dont you just say you dont agree because a black man is the President

That would indicate to me you said something previously they took as racist. You should ask them what it was you said. I disagree with some of your views as you do mine on politics. Never have I gotten the feeling you were a racist. If I suspected you were a racist that statement is exactly what I would say to you.

like i said.....you were not here.....it did not matter....you were told you dont agree because he was black...Dean and Lakota did this quite often.....

Wonder Woman is a lesbian.

She's not alone...

RC035-satan-was-a-lesbian.jpg

It's hard to believe this thread is still going on -- a drive-by racist posing the question "what is this nation coming to" based on what Marvel Comics of all creatures, is doing...

Africa is the most backwards continent on earth. That's a fact.

You never really established a standard by which you made this judgement either. "Backwards" is a subjective view and therefore cannot be a "fact." You lose all over the place.

I'll admit to being a racist, if we can go back to talking about comic books...:D

More comics, less racism, more comics, more comics, more comics, less racism, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, less racism...See how that works.

See my avatar, signed by Herb Trempe. like I say, more comics.

Do you remember this? Got this from a board member just now.

Superman vs. Muhammad Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SvA_full.png

Yes I do. I have a copy, and I own very few DC books, my grandfather got me that one. He was a huge Ali fan, he couldn't read a lick, so the night he got it, we went to the kitchen table and I read it to him. I read it again a few years back, story holds up well considering the time it was printed.

Looks like Batman had pretty good seats.

Damn right it isnt the 70s. Its 2014, and in 2014 super douchy motherfuckers change classic characters into minorities or gay people in an effort to make some weird political/PC statement. That shit is stupid.

What is stupid is not allowing a so called "classic character" to change in a world that is quickly evolving into a multi ethnic society. that is not smart business if their mission is to sell comics to a diverse fan base.

Furthermore, Superman got an ass beating from Muhammad Ali back in 1978 in a DC comic special edition....lol.

muhammad ali versus superman - Yahoo Search Results

Superman did not have his powers, the match was held on a planet with a Red Sun to make it more even........

Yes I recall. I believe in the Superman story his planet of origin, Krypton had a red sun.

And if I recall correctly, Ali and Superman became allies in the end.

What is stupid is not allowing a so called "classic character" to change in a world that is quickly evolving into a multi ethnic society. that is not smart business if their mission is to sell comics to a diverse fan base.

Furthermore, Superman got an ass beating from Muhammad Ali back in 1978 in a DC comic special edition....lol.

muhammad ali versus superman - Yahoo Search Results

Superman did not have his powers, the match was held on a planet with a Red Sun to make it more even........

Yes I recall. I believe in the Superman story his planet of origin, Krypton had a red sun.

And if I recall correctly, Ali and Superman became allies in the end.

yes they did and prevented an invasion of the Earth.....Ali said at the end....."WE are the Greatest!!"

Do you remember this? Got this from a board member just now.

Superman vs. Muhammad Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SvA_full.png

Yes I do. I have a copy, and I own very few DC books, my grandfather got me that one. He was a huge Ali fan, he couldn't read a lick, so the night he got it, we went to the kitchen table and I read it to him. I read it again a few years back, story holds up well considering the time it was printed.

Lex Luthor, Sony Bono, and Jimmy Carter as well.

I'll admit to being a racist, if we can go back to talking about comic books...:D

More comics, less racism, more comics, more comics, more comics, less racism, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, more comics, less racism...See how that works.

You Avatar has been voted one of the worst comic book characters ever devised.

You Avatar has been voted one of the worst comic book characters ever devised.

I know, I was hoping to be #1, but you know how it is. Besides, if Rocket Raccoon and Groot can make it, Ullyses Solomon Archer has a shot. :lol:

Behind the left corner of the ring, that looks like Alfred Newman, the character from MAD Magazine.

When one's vocabulary exceeds one's education it means they are using words they don't understand or know the definition of.

Maybe you're misogynistic but I'm not.

Either you don't know what vocabulary means or you don't know what education means. You are too stupid for me to accurately determine which.

No.
I'm too accurate for your stupidity. I'm not as easily sidetracked or distracted by your semantic distortions.

You're not easily distracted cuz you've got those blinders synched up real tight. Maybe too tight. Besides the suggestion to look up what the insult means before you respond to it, you should figure out who the fuck it was directed at before you get all cranky. And stop being so fucking pretentious, you're not fooling anybody.

Behind the left corner of the ring, that looks like Alfred Newman, the character from MAD Magazine.

Looks like him. I don't see Lex Luthor, Bono and Carter but I do get Freddie Prinze, Gerald and Betty Ford, and a few seats over, Spike Jones. Also Andy Warhol off to the left... Oh wait -- Donny and Marie Osmond, to the left of Freddie Prinze. And I think -- two heads above Gerald Ford, that's Jimmy Olsen. Jackson 5 in the upper seats. Tempted to say to Jimmy Olsen's left are Juan Epstein, Arnold Horshack and Vinnie Barbarino but that's an inkling. Also inklings of Annette Funicello, Lucille Ball and Chevy Chase...

Last edited:

Looks like him. I don't see Lex Luthor, Bono and Carter but I do get Freddie Prinze, Gerald and Betty Ford, and a few seats over, Spike Jones. Also Andy Warhol off to the left... Oh wait -- Donny and Marie Osmond, to the left of Freddie Prinze. And I think -- two heads above Gerald Ford, that's Jimmy Olsen. Jackson 5 in the upper seats. Tempted to say to Jimmy Olsen's left are Juan Epstein, Arnold Horshack and Vinnie Barbarino but that's an inkling. Also inklings of Annette Funicello, Lucille Ball and Chevy Chase...

Isn't that the principal from the high school directly behind Juan Epstein?

Lex just shows the back of his head, right beside of batman, as is Bono and Jimmy Carter.

I swear I see Stan Lee and the king, Jack Kirby. I know a lot of these faces, but don't have names for them.

Isn't that the principal from the high school directly behind Juan Epstein?

Lex just shows the back of his head, right beside of batman, as is Bono and Jimmy Carter.

I swear I see Stan Lee and the king, Jack Kirby. I know a lot of these faces, but don't have names for them.

I thought the principal was a white haired curmudgeon (?)

I can see what we're calling Luthor, just can't see how we can make that call from just the back of a bald head. I see what could be Bono, but I still don't see anyone who looks like Carter. Though given Gerry and Betty Ford he should be there.

Some of these have to be somebody -- the lady with the blue kerchief, obviously but no idea who. The guy with the full beard -- Allan Ginsburg? :dunno:

Forum List

Back