God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

no Dean has said this .....Lakota has said this....Luddy has said this.....should i go on?...and hey i answered what you said above.....you said it must have been something they said indicating they were racist....no they did not....they just had the gal and audacity to say they were against an Obama policy......

I simply dont believe your claims to be honest. How about quoting their posts? I have read most of those posters sentiments and never saw them express the idea that someone who disagrees with the politics of the POTUS is racist. i don't agree with all his politics and i am Black. You obviously said something racist or something that can be construed as racist.

I simply dont believe your claims to be honest. How about quoting their posts? I have read most of those posters sentiments and never saw them express the idea that someone who disagrees with the politics of the POTUS is racist.

all those people i mentioned?...you go through the 70 thousand posts between them.......anyone here who is HONEST and not one of their fellow far lefties will back me up on them saying what i said they said....because im sure they were also called bigots for having the gall to disagree with the President.....

You obviously said something racist or something that can be construed as racist.

yea i obviously did...."hey Poet a question.....can one be against the President without it being racial?"......you tell me,was that racial?............you have been in many a thread with me and i bet you cannot find me being racial in any of them....i even said i have Moors blood in me...why the fuck would i admit that if i am a racist?.....

I cant say I remember you posting anything racist. I am simply asking you to quote where someone called you a racist simply for disagreeing with the POTUS. That doesn't even make sense. I will be satisfied with just a quote from 2 different people.

Negroids, lacking neanderthal DNA, are the previous branch of the hominid tree and remain stunted and backward and they are less developed than humans. ...

You post stupid shit like this and then whine like a little bitch when you are called out as the cowardly moron that you so clearly are? What a joke.

I thought you said you were not implying that Neanderthal DNA made you more advanced? :lol:

It isn't that simple. Nothing is. If you need to make things up so you can knock them down, go on...It doesn't change the facts one bit
rotagilla said:
How do you answer the question, "Who is the negro Da Vinci, Edision, Disney, Gutenberg, Tesla, or Magellan?"

You dont. Those were white guys that based their discoveries on knowledge taught to them by Black Africans.

Negroes didn't teach those inventors/explorers/artists anything.

A better question would be Who is the white Imhotep, Hatshepsut? Who conquered fire.

Oh..you need to go back 2000 years to find anything notable...Whatever.
LMAO..

IF a negro was the first person to use fire, it doesn't mean that no one else would have ever figured it out. I mean fire?..really?

Ok..negroes invented fire....Whatever..LMAO... :lol:

Who developed the first carbon steel? Who was the first to use antibiotics? Why was Europe first country several millennia behind Egypt?

Links, boy..links...or you're lying.

Typical insecure caucasoids such as yourself stole everything. You didnt even invent your own written language.

Whatever....list the top 10 negro inventors.

Last edited:
this whole steaming pile about superior is fucking ridiculous. We are all the same species.
sad because the ones who claim to be superior are from the shallow end of the gene pool..

Negroids, lacking neanderthal DNA, are the previous branch of the hominid tree and remain stunted and backward and they are less developed than humans. ...

You post stupid shit like this and then whine like a little bitch when you are called out as the cowardly moron that you so clearly are? What a joke.

hahaha...projecting your insecurities and inadequacies onto others.....again. :doubt:

Is africa the most backward continent in the world? Yes or no?

Do africans have neanderthal DNA? Yes or no?

Steve,

I am sorry you don't like black people but we are all related and there is only one race and that is human.

Chuck

Chuck, you are one stupid SOB. Seriously. If we're all the same, as little stupid girls like you parrot without thought, then WHY do negroids get the Sickle Cell instead of whites? Why does Tay Sachs mostly only get the jew??
Go read a book and perhaps you might learn something about the races and next time you feel the urge to post more of your liberal diarrhea you at least won't be so pathetically ignorant about it.
If we're all the same then where's all the great negroid achievements, civilizations and literature like we whites have been doing for millinea? F*&ing idiot!

To all intents and purposes, the Statue of Liberty and what it stands for are as fictional as Captain America. How would you feel if it was replaced by a statue of a Black woman, Jake?

What's wrong with the copper one we have now?

I thought you said you were not implying that Neanderthal DNA made you more advanced? :lol:

It isn't that simple. Nothing is. If you need to make things up so you can knock them down, go on...It doesn't change the facts one bit
rotagilla said:
How do you answer the question, "Who is the negro Da Vinci, Edision, Disney, Gutenberg, Tesla, or Magellan?"

LMAO..

IF a negro was the first person to use fire, it doesn't mean that no one else would have ever figured it out. I mean fire?..really?

Who developed the first carbon steel? Who was the first to use antibiotics? Why was Europe first country several millennia behind Egypt?

Typical insecure caucasoids such as yourself stole everything. You didnt even invent your own written language.

here you go...Nazi boy...
Top 10 African American Inventors - Listverse

rotagilla said:

LMAO..

Yes it is that simple. Either you are saying neanderthal DNA makes you more advanced or you are not saying that. Care to state your position for the world to see?

You need links for this? Here you go. I told you anyone is qualified to educate you.

Haya people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Haya people of Tanzania have been linked to one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of all time: the invention of steel. Archaeologist Peter Schmidt discovered through a literalist combination of archaeology and oral tradition that the Haya had been forging steel for around 2000 years.

Ancient Nubians Drank Antibiotic-Laced Beer : Discovery News

The analyses also showed that ancient Nubians were consuming large doses of tetracycline -- more than is commonly prescribed today as a daily dose for controlling infections from bad acne. The team, including chemist Mark Nelson of Paratek Pharmaceuticals, reported their results in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology.

Let me know if I can help you out further.

Do africans have neanderthal DNA? Yes or no?

Why do you hate logic, boy? I have already told you what you need to do if you intend to even try to prove your idiotic claim. Do it, or shut the fuck up about it. All that's left is you and your mirror-image coward flinging shit at each other. You're both hopelessly stupid and pathetically insecure.

To get back to the comic book part of this thread....

What I have read about the change in Captain America is not controversial or strange at all. Sam Wilson is a long time friend and partner to Steve Rodgers. Others have taken over the title of Captain America in the past.

As far as Thor becoming a woman, it would be more accurate to say a woman is becoming Thor. Thor will still be around, but apparently is going to no longer be worthy to wield the hammer. A woman will take up the hammer in his stead. Why the woman will be called Thor I have no idea; like WinterBorn, I thought Thor was the name of the god, not a title.

These will not be the first times for a black person to take over the title of a super hero nor for an Asgardian to become a woman.

We already have had Thor-girl, and yes, Loki was a woman for awhile. I just wonder how Odin is going to react to his favorite son being a daughter now...:lol:

Actually, it might turn out that Angela (the Todd MacFarlane created character from Spawn who was introduced into the Marvel universe recently) is the new Thor. Also, Thor just found out in the Original Sin storyline (in which the Watcher's eye is used to reveal secrets to the Avengers) that he has a sister. I guess his mother, who is currently ruling Asgard (I have no clue what happened to Odin), thought the girl had died long before. Could Angela be Thor's long-lost sister? I don't think they've given her a real origin yet; all she knows is she somehow got her from some kind of alternate universe.

Apparently there's a lot of crap going on that could be related to the new Thor. :D

Welcome Africans to the Neanderthal family - Los Angeles Times

I’m not saying the New York Times headline writer — and others who referred to people with Neanderthal DNA as “we” or “you” or “us” — were racist or captives to white privilege. But they were careless.

But stop the presses! It now appears that some sub-Saharan Africans do have Neanderthal-derived DNA nestled in their genomes. An article this week in New Scientist magazine reports that some members of Khoisan tribes in southern Africa turn out to have genes in common with southern Europeans.

Some of those genes may be traceable to modern Eurasians making whoopee with Neanderthals. Apparently some Eurasians migrated to eastern Africa 3,000 years ago, in what New Scientist calls “humanity’s unexpected U-turn.” Their descendants later migrated south.

This latest report doesn’t mean that all or even most sub-Saharan Africans have Neanderthal ancestry, nor does it alter the fact that humans can be roughly divided into geographical groups (or races, to use the politically incorrect term).

I'm glad all super heroes are no longer white.

Nothing wrong with being white, but I'm glad that there's a mix and kids that are NOT WHITE can feel like they count too.

There have been black super heroes for decades.

In order of appearance in Marvel.

Black Panther
Falcon
Luke Cage
Blade
Storm

This was all in the late 60s to early 70s

Not really a DC fan, so don't know the list offhand, but they had a black Green lantern around the same time.

Forum List

Back