God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

I see you are brought your jump to conclusions mat with you.: :lol:

I'm not a democrat though I do lean more liberal. No the democratic party did not use race as a platform. All races voted for the POTUS. How do you think he won not once but twice? Just because you see something doesn't make what conclusion you came to correct. Your feeling inferior is a personal issue due to something that occured in your childhood most likely. Don't blame that on liberals.

So, I wonder why anyone who disagreed with Obama in 2008 was labeled racist on the spot? Seriously? Do you see how the NAACP acts? Why did over 90+% of the black population vote for Obama instead of McCain/Romney? Race.

And how dare you bring my personal life into this discussion?

Probably because they were in fact racist or said something that could be construed as racist.

What does the NAACP have to do with anything?

The same reason more than 60%+ of every other racial category voted for the POTUS except white people?

Keep you panties on. You are the one that brought up your inferiority complex.

Probably because they were in fact racist or said something that could be construed as racist.

bullshit.....i have been in quite a few threads where people were told that the reason you are against Obama is because he is black.....when i asked Poet,a black guy,if one can be against the President because they happen to be against something he is for....he said non-whites yes....a white person would have to prove it.....so fuck him and anyone with that mind set....

So, I wonder why anyone who disagreed with Obama in 2008 was labeled racist on the spot? Seriously? Do you see how the NAACP acts? Why did over 90+% of the black population vote for Obama instead of McCain/Romney? Race.

And how dare you bring my personal life into this discussion?

The same reason more than 60%+ of every other racial category voted for the POTUS except white people?

bullshit.....i have been in quite a few threads where people were told that the reason you are against Obama is because he is black.....when i asked Poet,a black guy,if one can be against the President because they happen to be against something he is for....he said non-whites yes....a white person would have to prove it.....so fuck him and anyone with that mind set....

One whole person told you this? Maybe we should hear Poets side of the conversation before we believe you. Irregardless I fail to see how what one person thinks means that all people that voted for the POTUS feel the same way. Can we say ad hominem?

Last edited:
There is only one of the three main races that doesn't have neanderthal DNA.

The least advanced of the three.

Genetics and heredity.

You're making no sense now. A 'main' race is no less advanced than the others.

Enough of the buzzwords.

There are three main races. Negroid, caucasian and mongoloid. 2 of those 3 have neanderthal DNA. It isn't even disputable.
That's what we were talking about.

I feel for you. What kind of desperation makes a person feel superior by proudly proclaiming inferior DNA? :lol:

Enough of the buzzwords.

There are three main races. Negroid, caucasian and mongoloid. 2 of those 3 have neanderthal DNA. It isn't even disputable.

I feel for you. What kind of desperation makes a person feel superior by proudly proclaiming inferior DNA? :lol:

You deny DNA..you deny heredity...you deny genetics...You think the only difference in the races is skin color...you believe that anything you don't "like" is wrong...You think labradors can have chihuahuas...you think great danes can have kittens...you think negro couples can have chinese babies...you think white people can have negro babies...

Yeah..you have a clear picture of reality. :cuckoo:

To get back to the comic book part of this thread....

What I have read about the change in Captain America is not controversial or strange at all. Sam Wilson is a long time friend and partner to Steve Rodgers. Others have taken over the title of Captain America in the past.

As far as Thor becoming a woman, it would be more accurate to say a woman is becoming Thor. Thor will still be around, but apparently is going to no longer be worthy to wield the hammer. A woman will take up the hammer in his stead. Why the woman will be called Thor I have no idea; like WinterBorn, I thought Thor was the name of the god, not a title.

These will not be the first times for a black person to take over the title of a super hero nor for an Asgardian to become a woman.

You deny DNA..you deny heredity...you deny genetics...You think the only difference in the races is skin color...you believe that anything you don't "like" is wrong...You think labradors can have chihuahuas...you think great danes can have kittens...you think negro couples can have chinese babies...you think white people can have negro babies...

You think Neanderthal DNA is a advancement. :lol:

One whole person told you this? Maybe we should hear Poets side of the conversation before we believe you. Irregardless I fail to see how what one person thinks means that all people that voted for the POTUS feel the same way. Can we say ad hominem?

no Dean has said this .....Lakota has said this....Luddy has said this.....should i go on?...and hey i answered what you said above.....you said it must have been something they said indicating they were racist....no they did not....they just had the gal and audacity to say they were against an Obama policy......

You think Neanderthal DNA is a advancement. :lol:

Negroids don't have it. That's a fact.
Africa is the most backward continent in the world. That's a fact.

Draw your own conclusions.

What's the difference anyway?
You already said that if you don't "like" something it it isn't true, so there's really nothing to discuss. There isn't anything I could say about negroes that you would "like" anyway...because I tell the truth and back it up...and you hate that. :lol:

There is only one of the three main races that doesn't have neanderthal DNA.

The least advanced of the three.

Genetics and heredity.

Enough of the buzzwords.

There are three main races. Negroid, caucasian and mongoloid.

There is more genetic diversity within those supposed groups than between them. In other words...

It's pretty obvious you are. You might as well go ahead, you couldn't look like any more of an idiotic asshole here than you already do.

Nice..More name calling and insults....

More pointing out reality to someone who clearly isn't in touch with it. Go ahead and say something reasonable if you can, then watch a real conversation ensue.

Oh..you want to be reasonable and polite now?..run along, scooter... go troll another thread with your name calling and histrionics.

To get back to the comic book part of this thread....

What I have read about the change in Captain America is not controversial or strange at all. Sam Wilson is a long time friend and partner to Steve Rodgers. Others have taken over the title of Captain America in the past.

As far as Thor becoming a woman, it would be more accurate to say a woman is becoming Thor. Thor will still be around, but apparently is going to no longer be worthy to wield the hammer. A woman will take up the hammer in his stead. Why the woman will be called Thor I have no idea; like WinterBorn, I thought Thor was the name of the god, not a title.

These will not be the first times for a black person to take over the title of a super hero nor for an Asgardian to become a woman.

We already have had Thor-girl, and yes, Loki was a woman for awhile. I just wonder how Odin is going to react to his favorite son being a daughter now...:lol:

no Dean has said this .....Lakota has said this....Luddy has said this.....should i go on?...and hey i answered what you said above.....you said it must have been something they said indicating they were racist....no they did not....they just had the gal and audacity to say they were against an Obama policy......

I simply dont believe your claims to be honest. How about quoting their posts? I have read most of those posters sentiments and never saw them express the idea that someone who disagrees with the politics of the POTUS is racist. i don't agree with all his politics and i am Black. You obviously said something racist or something that can be construed as racist.

Nice..More name calling and insults....

More pointing out reality to someone who clearly isn't in touch with it. Go ahead and say something reasonable if you can, then watch a real conversation ensue.

Oh..you want to be reasonable and polite now?...

No, I don't. I was educating you on why you aren't taken seriously, moron. Learn from it, or stop bitching about the inevitable, you idiotic fucking coward.

Forum List

Back