God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

Human is a species not a race.
Race exists and there are physical and biological differences.

Race is a label. Wake up.

In America, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites.

The federal government does this in the name of anti-racism.

Are you saying there is no difference between the three main races except skin color?

Politics has nothing to do with science. You are confused but we all knew that already.

Human is a species not a race.
Race exists and there are physical and biological differences.

Race is a label. Wake up.

In America, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites.

The federal government does this in the name of anti-racism.

Are you saying there is no difference between the three main races except skin color?

I am saying that your claim that sub-Saharan peoples are "sub-human" is a sign of your own prejudices and not based on any scientific evidence.

Your claims of development are meaningless. If someone were sub-human, there would certainly be significant differences in abilities, and not just minor variations in bone structure and the like.

LMAO.."minor variation in bone structure".... :doubt:

There are assuredly "differences in abilities" between the races. No doubt. Take IQ for example.

And you just invalidated your argument. While blacks score lower on IQ tests than whites, Asians score higher on IQ tests than Whites do. IQ has more to do with environmental stimuli than genetic makeup.

I think smart people already know how the rankings break down, thanks.

The laws of heredity and genetics apply in every living thing on this planet. Deny that all you like...It doesn't matter.

Apparently your position is that out of all creation, one form of life has been exempted from the laws of heredity. That of course is Homo sapiens.

You can't argue that a Great Dane is not different physically, biologically or "mentally" than a Chihuahua.

You won't argue that, but when it comes to the human race, though, you say, "Well, in this one species the laws of heredity and genetics have been suspended".

That's just funny.

There are assuredly "differences in abilities" between the races. No doubt. Take IQ for example.

And you just invalidated your argument. While blacks score lower on IQ tests than whites, Asians score higher on IQ tests than Whites do. IQ has more to do with environmental stimuli than genetic makeup.

The laws of heredity and genetics apply in every living thing on this planet. Deny that all you like...It doesn't matter.

Apparently your position is that out of all creation, one form of life has been exempted from the laws of heredity. That of course is Homo sapiens.

You can't argue that a Great Dane is not different physically, biologically or "mentally" than a Chihuahua.

You won't argue that, but when it comes to the human race, though, you say, "Well, in this one species the laws of heredity and genetics have been suspended".

That's just funny.

Whats more funny is your limited understanding of science. These are all labrador retrievers.

7530187_orig.jpg

The fact that yours is very near to zero only reflects on you as a defective individual.

..whatever you say.

Great. I say you are a dimwit, a weakling, and a coward. Your idiotic musings here bear this out. Fuck off, coward.

:fu:

sure thing, scooter...:lol:

Nice debate tactics you have there. Classy and intelligent. :doubt:

As you struggle through life angry and bitter, maybe during one of your fleeting moments of lucidity you'll remember that my life is as good as I can make it and I'm ok.

Your displays of contempt/petulance/insecurity/, however, are obvious reflections of the unhappiness that you have with the nature of your own character.

That's just funny.

There have been scientific studies showing the results of IQ tests to be more dependent on the environment (mental stimulation) than on any racial characteristics.

It is amusing to watch you dance to avoid admitting the "sub-human" claim was pure bullshit.

..whatever you say.

Great. I say you are a dimwit, a weakling, and a coward. Your idiotic musings here bear this out. Fuck off, coward.

As you struggle through life angry and bitter, maybe during one of your fleeting moments of lucidity you'll remember that my life is as good as I can make it and I'm ok.

Your displays of contempt/petulance/insecurity/, however, are obvious reflections of the unhappiness that you have with the nature of your own character.

That is hilarious!!! You attempt to label an entire race as being "sub-human". Then when you get called on it, you dance around with nonsense about IQ tests ect. But the term "sub-human" was your own show of contempt & insecurity. The fact that you wish to call someone else the same is laughable.

That's just funny.

Whats more funny is your limited understanding of science. These are all labrador retrievers.

7530187_orig.jpg

In your mind the fact that dogs of the same breed have different colored hair proves that the laws of heredity and genetics don't exist?
LMAO..

ok..therefore these must all be "white" people, right?.. :doubt:

1223695327435.jpg

That's just funny.

Dogs are dogs. They possess the same pack mentality. They all sniff each others butts, they all behave the same. All dogs are (except for gender differences) biologically identical. However dogs are a non sequitur.

How idiotic. Apparently you feel you can suspend all laws of genetics and all established doctrine of anthropology so you can refer to others as 'sub-human' or 'less advanced.'

The laws of heredity and genetics are the same for all of the human species. Your argument is fundamentally flawed. Just admit you are racist and be done with it.

That is hilarious!!! You attempt to label an entire race as being "sub-human". Then when you get called on it, you dance around with nonsense about IQ tests ect. But the term "sub-human" was your own show of contempt & insecurity. The fact that you wish to call someone else the same is laughable.

I never danced..I never attributed the remark to anyone else.

You are on a crusade to prove .....nothing...or actually to deflect from the fact that human is a species, not a race and that there are proven physical and biological differences between the races. Africans have no neanderthal DNA and sub saharan africa is the most backward place in the world.

Care to address any of that or is diversion all you're interested in?

Last edited:

That's just funny.

7530187_orig.jpg

In your mind the fact that dogs of the same breed have different colored hair proves that the laws of heredity and genetics don't exist?
LMAO..

1223695327435.jpg

Albinism is a genetic defect, genius.

That's just funny.

7530187_orig.jpg

LMAO..

1223695327435.jpg

Unless you have any actual evidence that sub-Saharan Africans are, in fact, sub-human, your argument has failed miserably.

And your claims about IQ only hold up as averages and by ignoring the research concerning environment and stimulation as it effects IQ scores.

Also, since there are certified geniuses within the sub-Saharan Africans, and you are obviously not a certified genius, do you agree that there are people you term "sub-human" who are smarter than you?

That's just funny.

7530187_orig.jpg

LMAO..

1223695327435.jpg

No they are all people.
You continue to prove your own argument wrong. :lol:
You cant possibly be that this dumb. You must be pranking us.
Thanks for posting that. Proves albinos exist in every "race".

..whatever you say.

Nice debate tactics you have there.

"Debate"? Do you really think your asinine comments here rise to the level of "debate"? Do you think there is anything there worth taking that seriously? Get over yourself, coward. You're nothing but idiotic comic relief.

7530187_orig.jpg

LMAO..

1223695327435.jpg

No they are all people.
You continue to prove your own argument wrong. :lol:
You cant possibly be that this dumb. You must be pranking us.
Thanks for posting that. Proves albinos exist in every "race".

No. It proves that color of hair has nothing to do with race.
All three of those dogs are labs..therefore they are the same breed...

Albinism is a genetic defect, genius.

So?

Your boy said that since dogs of the same breed have different colored hair therefore genetics and the laws of heredity aren't valid.

You said that. I posted the picture to prove that even though they have different genetic traits they are the same dog. Amazing how you missed that genius.

I never danced..I never attributed the remark to anyone else.

You are on a crusade to prove .....nothing...or actually to deflect from the fact that human is a species, not a race and that there are proven physical and biological differences between the races. Africans have no neanderthal DNA and sub saharan africa is the most backward place in the world.

Care to address any of that or is diversion all you're interested in?

I am on no crusade. I simply enjoy making racists look foolish. You were the one who presented the term "sub-human" as if it had meaning in the context of the discussion. You acted as though it were a fact, and when pressed to defend it you came up with all sorts of nonsense.

Perhaps you would do well to study some of the indigenous tribes of South America. They have no written language. I doubt they would do well on any modern IQ test.

Or perhaps you could look at some of the other indigenous groups in the south pacific islands before you call any single geographically oriented groups "the most backward".

You used a term, tried to defend using it, and have finally admitted that it is your term and not one used by any scientific minds. Thus, the term relates to your own ignorance rather than that of any racial sub-group.

Forum List

Back