God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

Human is a species, not a race. That fact can not be "debunked".

Thats because race is a label we use handed down from 2 insecure white guys trying to prove white superiority. Humans are a species and a race. There is no "racial" feature in the world you cannot find in Africa. If so please please point it out.

Human is a species not a race.
Race exists and there are physical and biological differences.

Race is a label. Wake up.

Word games?..Ok...

In the 2nd paragraph it refers to "modern humans" having neanderthal DNA.

If one can't be classified as a "modern human"...what word would you prefer? "almost human".."semi human".."pretty close to human"?..dress it up any way you like.

No word games. Actual anthropology. We are all modern humans, regardless of genetic makeup. Compare our base genomes and we are all human. There is no subhuman. Just human. Your concept on subspecies or 'subhumans' is flawed. The second paragraph does not refer to those without Neanderthal DNA as 'subhuman.' This leads me to believe you are deliberately misconstruing the meaning of that statement.

Word games.

Yes we are all "modern" humans..in the fact that we are alive today..

One of the least advanced races in the world has no neanderthal DNA like the rest of us "modern humans" is the point.

May I point out how you just referred to any and African Americans as "less advanced"? That is not rooted in science and you very well know it. We are all modern humans, regardless of the heterogeneity or homogeneity of any given individual as compared with another.

I don't give a flying rats ass who you were talking to. You post here, your posts are fair game. Your deflection is noted as well. It is you who needs to grow up and grow a pair.

If you dont give a flying rats ass then dont get upset when you tell me you feel inferior. That was amusing how you tried to make is seem like I attacked you and you are the one that brought it up in our discussion. Mind your own business or dont leave your insecurities out there as fair game.

I don't give a rats ass because I will speak to whomever I wish. Give it a rest. Stop lying. You know you mentioned the subject of inferiority first. I merely stated how you liberals use race as a means to make others feel inferior after you mentioned it. Stop mincing words, you impetuous, unnatural noise. Oh I also remember how you wanted to 'combat racism wherever it exists' too. Please. I have a semi-eidetic memory. I clearly remember you making such statements in a thread about a cashier/server who was the supposed victim of the word "******" scrawled on a receipt.

No match. Sit down.

I dont give a rats ass about your butthurt either. You bring something up its fair game. Give it a rest. You brought up your insecurities about being inferior in our discussion. You cant have both ways. I wont allow you to.

Word games?..Ok...

If one can't be classified as a "modern human"...what word would you prefer? "almost human".."semi human".."pretty close to human"?..dress it up any way you like.

No word games. Actual anthropology. We are all modern humans, regardless of genetic makeup. Compare our base genomes and we are all human. There is no subhuman. Just human. Your concept on subspecies or 'subhumans' is flawed. The second paragraph does not refer to those without Neanderthal DNA as 'subhuman.' This leads me to believe you are deliberately misconstruing the meaning of that statement.

Word games.

One of the least advanced races in the world has no neanderthal DNA like the rest of us "modern humans" is the point.

I am still waiting for you to produce any link with scientific researchers referring to sub-Saharan Africans as "sub-human".

Your claims of development are meaningless. If someone were sub-human, there would certainly be significant differences in abilities, and not just minor variations in bone structure and the like.

If you dont give a flying rats ass then dont get upset when you tell me you feel inferior. That was amusing how you tried to make is seem like I attacked you and you are the one that brought it up in our discussion. Mind your own business or dont leave your insecurities out there as fair game.

I don't give a rats ass because I will speak to whomever I wish. Give it a rest. Stop lying. You know you mentioned the subject of inferiority first. I merely stated how you liberals use race as a means to make others feel inferior after you mentioned it. Stop mincing words, you impetuous, unnatural noise. Oh I also remember how you wanted to 'combat racism wherever it exists' too. Please. I have a semi-eidetic memory. I clearly remember you making such statements in a thread about a cashier/server who was the supposed victim of the word "******" scrawled on a receipt.

No match. Sit down.

I dont give a rats ass about your butthurt either. You bring something up its fair game. Give it a rest. You brought up your insecurities about being inferior in our discussion. You cant have both ways. I wont allow you to.

Now you are the one trying to deflect away from your mistake. Hush now. Your destruction is complete.

I have a trip to pack for. Good day.

I would like to see any link providing scientific evidence of the quote above (in bold print).

Pick any source you like. Here's one;
Neanderthal DNA And Modern Humans - Business Insider

By comparing the Neanderthal genome to modern human DNA, the authors of two new studies, both published on Wednesday, show how DNA that humans have inherited from breeding with Neanderthals has shaped us.

Modern humans, Neanderthals, and their sister lineage, Denisovans, descended from a common ancestor. The ancestors of modern humans broke off from this single branch more than 500,000 years ago. The Neanderthals split from the Denisovans some time later. The Neanderthals formed their own lineage that lived in Europe and Asia from around 200,000 years ago to 30,000 years ago.

Indigenous Africans have little or no Neanderthal DNA since their ancestors did not breed with Neanderthals who lived in Europe and Asia, according to researchers. The Harvard team determined that specific genetic material was passed down from Neanderthals if it appeared in some non-Africans and the Neanderthal sequence, but not the sub-Saharan Africans.

A related study published in Science, led by Benjamin Vernot from the University of Washington, used a different technique to draw similar conclusions. They estimate that any living human today who is not from Africa inherited 1% to 3% of their genomes from Neanderthals, while the total amount of Neanderthal genome that survived across all modern populations is 20%, the report says.

Oh I am aware of the findings of the studies researching neanderthal DNA in modern humans, and the lack of the same in sub-Saharan Africans. What I am specifically looking for is any legitimate researcher calling the sub-Saharan Africans "sub-humans" because of it.

I never said that any researcher said that. Maybe they did..maybe they didn't. It doesn't matter.

The fact is that out of the three major races the two most advanced have neanderthal DNA. At least you're willing to admit that.

Word games?..Ok...

Word games.

Modern humans developed first in Africa and spread to the rest of the world. Having neanderthal DNA in you is actually a step backwards. neanderthals died out.

No match. Sit down.

Now you are the one trying to deflect away from your mistake. Hush now. Your destruction is complete.

I have a trip to pack for. Good day.

Now you are trying to pretend you didnt bring up your insecurities. Thats funny. Everyone can read what happened. Did you really think you fooled anyone?

By comparing the Neanderthal genome to modern human DNA, the authors of two new studies, both published on Wednesday, show how DNA that humans have inherited from breeding with Neanderthals has shaped us.

Modern humans, Neanderthals, and their sister lineage, Denisovans, descended from a common ancestor. The ancestors of modern humans broke off from this single branch more than 500,000 years ago. The Neanderthals split from the Denisovans some time later. The Neanderthals formed their own lineage that lived in Europe and Asia from around 200,000 years ago to 30,000 years ago.

Indigenous Africans have little or no Neanderthal DNA since their ancestors did not breed with Neanderthals who lived in Europe and Asia, according to researchers. The Harvard team determined that specific genetic material was passed down from Neanderthals if it appeared in some non-Africans and the Neanderthal sequence, but not the sub-Saharan Africans.

A related study published in Science, led by Benjamin Vernot from the University of Washington, used a different technique to draw similar conclusions. They estimate that any living human today who is not from Africa inherited 1% to 3% of their genomes from Neanderthals, while the total amount of Neanderthal genome that survived across all modern populations is 20%, the report says.

Oh I am aware of the findings of the studies researching neanderthal DNA in modern humans, and the lack of the same in sub-Saharan Africans. What I am specifically looking for is any legitimate researcher calling the sub-Saharan Africans "sub-humans" because of it.

I never said that any researcher said that. Maybe they did..maybe they didn't. It doesn't matter.

The fact is that out of the three major races the two most advanced have neanderthal DNA. At least you're willing to admit that.

So, this leads me back to my original point. Perhaps you meant to say they are a 'subrace'? In that respect I would understand. Subraces do not reflect on the humanity of a person.

But if you really meant to call then 'sub-human' then that is something of your own construct, knowing full well no researcher in modern anthropology or paleoanthropology has ever said such.

Two most advanced? Black people typically have very little neanderthal DNA. No one is more advanced than Black people. That pretty much kills your theory.

Your claims of development are meaningless. If someone were sub-human, there would certainly be significant differences in abilities, and not just minor variations in bone structure and the like.

LMAO.."minor variation in bone structure".... :doubt:

There are assuredly "differences in abilities" between the races. No doubt. Take IQ for example.

It is good of you to admit that the label of "sub-human" is not a reflection of the words of any reputable researcher, but simply your own ignorance.

There are assuredly "differences in abilities" between the races. No doubt. Take IQ for example.

There is no difference in abilities except for certain physical ones due to regional adaptation.

The fact that yours is very near to zero only reflects on you as a defective individual.

Two most advanced? Black people typically have very little neanderthal DNA. No one is more advanced than Black people. That pretty much kills your theory.

Not really....negroids are not the most advanced race.
Past history and current reality prove that....time and time again.

The fact that yours is very near to zero only reflects on you as a defective individual.

Sure, kid..whatever you say.

Not really....negroids are not the most advanced race.
Past history and current reality prove that....time and time again.

Science proves you wrong. Homo sapiens sapiens reached its pinnacle in Africa before white people existed. There is nothing more advanced than the current homo sapiens sapiens.

And you just invalidated your argument. While blacks score lower on IQ tests than whites, Asians score higher on IQ tests than Whites do. IQ has more to do with environmental stimuli than genetic makeup.

Arthur Jensen was wrong and so are you.

Last edited:
Thats because race is a label we use handed down from 2 insecure white guys trying to prove white superiority. Humans are a species and a race. There is no "racial" feature in the world you cannot find in Africa. If so please please point it out.

Human is a species not a race.
Race exists and there are physical and biological differences.

Race is a label. Wake up.

In America, everyone is assigned a legally-enforceable racial category by the government.

Rights and privileges are then granted or denied based on one's racial membership, with non-whites given preferences over whites.

The federal government does this in the name of anti-racism.

Are you saying there is no difference between the three main races except skin color?

There are differences in average IQs. But teh IQ testing is notably reliant on language skills. many people with exceptional skills in mathematics have not done as well on these tests.

What differences, from an anthropological view, do you claim there are, besides minor variations of bone structure? There is virtually no difference in organ structure, blood, or most other facets of our body. The facial characteristics show enough variation, even among sub-Saharan groups, to be insignificant.

Forum List

Back