God must be truly great

I figured you have been called a coward before. Its good to see you accept your cowardice. I already gave you permission to believe you were controlling me.
I've never worried about it because I knew different. You seem to place a great weight on the opinions of others. I don't. Maybe that's what my faith taught me and why you don't possess it.
You are different. You care too much about what people think. Thats why you deflect when your logic is proven foolish. I simply own you and wont let you go.
If you say so. I hope it gives you peace. I wouldn't want you to beat your child today.
Yes I say so. I am glad you agree. Breaking the rules wont get me angry but it is a nice desperate attempt to deflect again. :laugh:
Only time will tell.
Your attempt was a humorous but a vivid and vibrant sign of your desperation. Man I am really owning you.
laugh.gif

I've never worried about it because I knew different. You seem to place a great weight on the opinions of others. I don't. Maybe that's what my faith taught me and why you don't possess it.
You are different. You care too much about what people think. Thats why you deflect when your logic is proven foolish. I simply own you and wont let you go.
If you say so. I hope it gives you peace. I wouldn't want you to beat your child today.
Yes I say so. I am glad you agree. Breaking the rules wont get me angry but it is a nice desperate attempt to deflect again. :laugh:
Only time will tell.
Your attempt was a humorous but a vivid and vibrant sign of your desperation. Man I am really owning you.
laugh.gif
If you say so. Do you feel better now?

Only time will tell.
laugh.gif
Wearing you down aint I?
laugh.gif

Only time will tell.
laugh.gif
Wearing you down aint I?
laugh.gif
If you say so. Do you feel better yet?

Only time will tell.
laugh.gif
Wearing you down aint I?
laugh.gif
Of course I say so. Either you got confused or tired. Which one is it?
laugh.gif

Only time will tell.
laugh.gif
Wearing you down aint I?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You tell me. You are the one who claims to know what I think.

laugh.gif
Wearing you down aint I?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What else do you want me to tell you? I already got you to admit you were foolish. Now you finally admitted you are wearing down. What else could you possibly want?

Wearing you down aint I?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What else do you want me to tell you? I already got you to admit you were foolish. Now you finally admitted you are wearing down. What else could you possibly want?
You tell me.

Wearing you down aint I?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You tell me.
What is something important you can handle knowing now?

laugh.gif
You tell me.
Why you are the way you are.

laugh.gif
You tell me.
Thats not important to you right now. You need knowledge of self and why you are the way you are. After you are self aware you can move on to more complex subjects like me. Now ask me a question to discover who you are deep inside.

You tell me.
Thats not important to you right now. You need knowledge of self and why you are the way you are. After you are self aware you can move on to more complex subjects like me. Now ask me a question to discover who you are deep inside.
No. That's what I want to know.

You tell me.
Thats not how I educate. I make you deal with the fundamentals first. After I see you have them down you can then tackle more complex issues. I never deviate from that pedagogy.

You tell me.
Thats not how I educate. I make you deal with the fundamentals first. After I see you have them down you can then tackle more complex issues. I never deviate from that pedagogy.
You are a legend in your own mind.

I am a legend in your mind as well. Thats why you want me to teach you obviously right?

Now THERE'S something we can agree on. :biggrin:

I'm sorry I intimidate you. Only the weak are angry at their superiors self confidence.

I am a legend in your mind as well. Thats why you want me to teach you obviously right?
ALLRIGHT! Milkweed and dingbat going at it! This should be a battle of epic stupidity!!!

I'm sorry I intimidate you. Only the weak are angry at their superiors self confidence.
Is it possible that because you have never accomplished anything in your life you need to seek out fights?

ALLRIGHT! Milkweed and dingbat going at it! This should be a battle of epic stupidity!!!
Looks like you make it the three stooges.

Forum List

Back