God must be truly great

You have proven by your extended conversation with me on the subject you are very concerned. That previous post was you realizing you had talked yourself into a corner with your faulty logic and now wish to pretend you dont care.
I don't know what to tell you then as I have explicitly shown you and told you I couldn't care less. It seems your implicit interpretation is faulty.
There is nothing you can tell me obviously which I have pointed out on numerous occasions. People who couldnt care less dont hold conversations on the subject. Your easily seen through charade is amusing but typical of those who talk themselves into a corner with their faulty logic. You may as well pull a Pee Wee Herman and tell me "I meant to do that" :laugh:
People hold conversations for any number of reasons. I am more than happy for you to see me any way you want.
Your reason for holding the conversation was to convince me god exists and that god doesnt want to control us. You failed on both counts. I give you permission to be happy about your failure but dont attempt to convince me you didnt care. Everyone knows you do.
You don't know what my reason is. How many times do I have to tell you I couldn't care less what you believe? I am not affected by your choices. At any point in your life, you are the sum of your choices. You reap what you sow.
Actually I do know your reason and thats why I told you your reason. Of course you care. You cant tell me until you are purple in the face but I wont believe it. Obviously you are affected by posts. You are going to reap a whole lot deflecting and hiding if that is true.

I don't know what to tell you then as I have explicitly shown you and told you I couldn't care less. It seems your implicit interpretation is faulty.
There is nothing you can tell me obviously which I have pointed out on numerous occasions. People who couldnt care less dont hold conversations on the subject. Your easily seen through charade is amusing but typical of those who talk themselves into a corner with their faulty logic. You may as well pull a Pee Wee Herman and tell me "I meant to do that" :laugh:
People hold conversations for any number of reasons. I am more than happy for you to see me any way you want.
Your reason for holding the conversation was to convince me god exists and that god doesnt want to control us. You failed on both counts. I give you permission to be happy about your failure but dont attempt to convince me you didnt care. Everyone knows you do.
You don't know what my reason is. How many times do I have to tell you I couldn't care less what you believe? I am not affected by your choices. At any point in your life, you are the sum of your choices. You reap what you sow.
Actually I do know your reason and thats why I told you your reason. Of course you care. You cant tell me until you are purple in the face but I wont believe it. Obviously you are affected by posts. You are going to reap a whole lot deflecting and hiding if that is true.
No. You don't. You only think you know my reason but you don't. I am here to make people like you look bad. How much longer do you want to tell me what I think?

Last edited:
You only think you know my reason but you don't. How much longer do you want to tell me what I think?
Of course I know your reason which is why I correctly pointed it out. I'll keep telling you as long as you deny it. How long will you keep denying it?

You only think you know my reason but you don't. How much longer do you want to tell me what I think?
Of course I know your reason which is why I correctly pointed it out. I'll keep telling you as long as you deny it. How long will you keep denying it?
lol, I guess we are going to be here for awhile. How many fingers am I holding up, brother?

lol, I guess we are going to be here for awhile. How many fingers am I holding up, brother?
I guess you will be here for a awhile. How many fingers am I holding up?

You have proven by your extended conversation with me on the subject you are very concerned. That previous post was you realizing you had talked yourself into a corner with your faulty logic and now wish to pretend you dont care.
And you wrestle with demons in your head and we don't.

Don't know. I'm not the one telling you what you think. BTW, please believe whatever you want to believe. It doesn't affect me at all.

I suspect everyone wrestles with demons of some kind or another in their lives.

Don't know. I'm not the one telling you what you think. BTW, please believe whatever you want to believe. It doesn't affect me at all.
You dont know a lot of things. You dont know if god exists. You didnt know that god being jealous was the same as a controlling boyfriend. It seems you stepped into a discussion beyond your intellectual grasp and now youre running and pretending you didnt care. It wont work. I wont let you run.

You dont know a lot of things. You dont know if god exists. You didnt know that god being jealous was the same as a controlling boyfriend. It seems you stepped into a discussion beyond your intellectual grasp and now youre running and pretending you didnt care. It wont work. I wont let you run.
You are really desperate for a fight, aren't you?

I like fighting. Thats why i wont let you run. Stand up for yourself. Are you going to be a coward all of your life?

I like fighting. Thats why i wont let you run. Stand up for yourself. Are you going to be a coward all of your life?
I've been called a coward before. It's not so bad. Right now though, I am controlling you.

Not me. I just consider myself lucky. Knowing the history of our universe planet and species I just feel lucky/blessed that my parents met and humped when they did and that I was born during the age of technology but still the great lakes aren't ruined. Who knows 8 years from now.

I only have worries. No demons. And I don't even have a lot of worries.

Btw I can sometimes sense your demons. Most Christians have demons. Maybe it's good we have religion for the weak minded. What would they do if they realized there's no God watching. How mean would you be then?

I've been called a coward before. It's not so bad. Right now though, I am controlling you.

I figured you have been called a coward before. Its good to see you accept your cowardice. I already gave you permission to believe you were controlling me.

I figured you have been called a coward before. Its good to see you accept your cowardice. I already gave you permission to believe you were controlling me.
I've never worried about it because I knew different. You seem to place a great weight on the opinions of others. I don't. Maybe that's what my faith taught me and why you don't possess it.

P.S. I am still controlling you.

Last edited:
Not me. I just consider myself lucky. Knowing the history of our universe planet and species I just feel lucky/blessed that my parents met and humped when they did and that I was born during the age of technology but still the great lakes aren't ruined. Who knows 8 years from now.

I only have worries. No demons. And I don't even have a lot of worries.

Btw I can sometimes sense your demons. Most Christians have demons. Maybe it's good we have religion for the weak minded. What would they do if they realized there's no God watching. How mean would you be then?
If any of that were true you wouldn't need to be telling me it.

I've never worried about it because I knew different. You seem to place a great weight on the opinions of others. I don't. Maybe that's what my faith taught me and why you don't possess it.
You are different. You care too much about what people think. Thats why you deflect when your logic is proven foolish. I simply own you and wont let you go.

You are different. You care too much about what people think. Thats why you deflect when your logic is proven foolish. I simply own you and wont let you go.
If you say so. I hope it gives you peace. I wouldn't want you to beat on anyone today.

If you say so. I hope it gives you peace. I wouldn't want you to beat your child today.
Yes I say so. I am glad you agree. Breaking the rules wont get me angry but it is a nice desperate attempt to deflect again. :laugh:

If you say so. I hope it gives you peace. I wouldn't want you to beat your child today.
Yes I say so. I am glad you agree. Breaking the rules wont get me angry but it is a nice desperate attempt to deflect again. :laugh:
Only time will tell.

Forum List

Back