God must be truly great

No. That's what I want to know.
Thats not how I educate. I make you deal with the fundamentals first. After I see you have them down you can then tackle more complex issues. I never deviate from that pedagogy.
You are a legend in your own mind.
Now THERE'S something we can agree on. :biggrin:
I'm sorry I intimidate you. Only the weak are angry at their superiors self confidence.
Is it possible that because you have never accomplished anything in your life you need to seek out fights?
That would be impossible. Only losers would even suggest such a silly possibility. I see fights because life is a ongoing struggle. it builds character and in your case I am educating you.

Thats not important to you right now. You need knowledge of self and why you are the way you are. After you are self aware you can move on to more complex subjects like me. Now ask me a question to discover who you are deep inside.
Thats not how I educate. I make you deal with the fundamentals first. After I see you have them down you can then tackle more complex issues. I never deviate from that pedagogy.
I am a legend in your mind as well. Thats why you want me to teach you obviously right?
ALLRIGHT! Milkweed and dingbat going at it! This should be a battle of epic stupidity!!!
No. That time you got into that fight with the chimp will always be the epitome of epic stupidity. It must have been embarrassing to you to lose to a chimp.

I am a legend in your mind as well. Thats why you want me to teach you obviously right?
ALLRIGHT! Milkweed and dingbat going at it! This should be a battle of epic stupidity!!!
Looks like you make it the three stooges.
You're Moe. :biggrin:

I'm sorry I intimidate you. Only the weak are angry at their superiors self confidence.
Is it possible that because you have never accomplished anything in your life you need to seek out fights?
That would be impossible. Only losers would even suggest such a silly possibility. I see fights because life is a ongoing struggle. it builds character and in your case I am educating you.
I believe it is likely that is why you behave as you do. You have little man's disease. You have done little.

Looks like you make it the three stooges.
You're Moe. :biggrin:
No. Curly. The funny one. Not one of the fake Curlys.

No. That time you got into that fight with the chimp will always be the epitome of epic stupidity. It must have been embarrassing to you to lose to a chimp.
It's cool, I called the cops and they shot him before he even did anything. :biggrin:

I believe it is likely that is why you behave as you do. You have little man's disease. You have done little.
As always you have my permission to believe what you believe but I noticed you felt much better when you accepted my reality.

It's cool, I called the cops and they shot him before he even did anything. :biggrin:
Thats too bad. That was your ancestor.

As always you have my permission to believe what you believe but I noticed you felt much better when you accepted my reality.
Like I said before, you are a legend in your own mind. I made you get butt hurt and you can't get over it.

Like I said before, you are a legend in your own mind. I made you get butt hurt and you can't get over it.
Like I said before, dont be angry at my confidence. Just learn what you can from my mental superiority.

Like I said before, dont be angry at my confidence. Just learn what you can from my mental superiority.
You are confusing arrogance with confidence. You are not a confident person.

I give you permission to believe that. I am confident that one day you will change your mind.

I give you permission to believe that. One day you will change your mind.
Don't hold your breath. Some people have to learn things the hard way. I believe you are one of them.

Don't hold your breath. Some people have to learn things the hard way. I believe you are one of them.
I only hold my breath when swimming. What you believe and what reality is frequently are at odds.

I only hold my breath when swimming. What you believe and what reality is frequently are at odds.
That's funny. I breath when I swim. You have normalized your deviance. Predictable surprises are soon to follow.

That's funny. I breath when I swim. You have normalized your deviance. Predictable surprises are soon to follow.
Your deflecting again. I wont let you. When you understand confidence you will see that it always is on point.

Your deflecting again. I wont let you. When you understand confidence you will see that it always is on point.
But you have no confidence.

I gave you permission to believe that. I am confident you will change your mind....if you already havent.

I gave you permission to believe that. I am confident you will change your mind....if you already havent.
No. I won't. Because you have none. But I will change it when you get some. Fair enough?

No. I won't. Because you have none. But I will change it when you get some. Fair enough?
Its fair. I gave you permission to believe that. I am confident that time will be very short.

Forum List

Back