God must be truly great

That's funny. I breath when I swim. You have normalized your deviance. Predictable surprises are soon to follow.
Your deflecting again. I wont let you. When you understand confidence you will see that it always is on point.
But you have no confidence.
I gave you permission to believe that. I am confident you will change your mind....if you already havent.
No. I won't. Because you have none. But I will change it when you get some. Fair enough?
Its fair. I gave you permission to believe that. I am confident that time will be very short.
You do realize that with every post you are proving my point, right?

Your deflecting again. I wont let you. When you understand confidence you will see that it always is on point.
I gave you permission to believe that. I am confident you will change your mind....if you already havent.
No. I won't. Because you have none. But I will change it when you get some. Fair enough?
Its fair. I gave you permission to believe that. I am confident that time will be very short.
Yes I realize I am controlling you with every post.

I love it when you copy me.

I love it when I control you. Youre too easy.

See post #212.

See post #212.
See post #264

See post #212.
See post #264
Right. 212 comes before 264, lol. Copy me much?
Its good to see you can count. I didnt say 264 came before 212. I just told you to read it.
Right, but my point was that you copied me. Now do you understand?

See post #212.
See post #264
Its good to see you can count. I didnt say 264 came before 212. I just told you to read it.
Your point is never relevant. I told you to read my post. Get busy. Do you understand?

See post #212.
See post #264
Your point is never relevant. I told you to read my post. Get busy. Do you understand?
No. I don't understand. What I understand is that the moment I explained to you how I was controlling you, you became unhinged.

See post #264
No. I don't understand. What I understand is that the moment I explained to you how I was controlling you, you became unhinged.
Your perception doesnt match reality. Now read post #264 for clarity.

Do you deny being a racist?

Do you deny deflecting?

Do you deny deflecting?
I deny I am deflecting.

Do you deny deflecting?
I deny I am deflecting.

Why did you deny deflecting when you obviously did?

Do you deny deflecting?
I deny I am deflecting.

I deny deflecting.

Do you deny deflecting?
I deny I am deflecting.

I deny deflecting.

You shouldnt deny deflecting. We wont get any further until you admit your deflections.

Do you deny deflecting?
I deny I am deflecting.

I deny deflecting.

You shouldnt deny deflecting. We wont get any further until you admit your deflections.
I didn't deflect.

Do you deny deflecting?
I deny I am deflecting.

I deny deflecting.

I didn't deflect.

Yes you deflected. I am patient. Let me know when you want to admit it.

Forum List

Back