GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

Notice that AT NO POINT does Fucker reveal what the complaint content actually WAS. Doesn't want the viewer judging that. AT NO POINT does Fucker bring anybody on to analyze except the owner of the website. Nobody from GoDaddy, nobody lodging a complaint, no content --- Zero. Just a monologue.

So all we have is Fucker's "word" and the whining owner.

OP prolly has never even been to the website, he's obediently falling in line just because "Fucker says so" :rofl:

Oh and guess what OP ----------- if anybody were to incite violence on this board you're reading .... or several other prohibited areas ........ they'd be booted off here too, DUMBASS.

FFS man up and use your head once in a while instead of bowing to the TV talking head all the damn time.

Notice that AT NO POINT does Fucker reveal what the complaint content actually WAS. Doesn't want the viewer judging that. AT NO POINT does Fucker bring anybody on to analyze except the owner of the website. Nobody from GoDaddy, nobody lodging a complaint, no content --- Zero.

OP prolly has never even been to the website, he's obediently falling in line just because "Fucker says so" :rofl:

Oh and guess what OP ----------- if anybody were to incite violence on this board you're reading .... or several other prohibited areas ........ they'd be booted off here too, DUMBASS.

FFS man up and use your head once in a while instead of bowing to the TV talking head all the damn time.

Are you REALLY that stupid???

These tech companies NEVER reveal the offending posts that supposedly violated the tos. EVER

So now you want GoDaddy to bake the cake, right?

No one is asking them to do ANYTHING but mind their own fucking business.

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

WHY ARE YOU LEFTIST SO FUCKING STUPID?

Not sure how they can mind their own business and participate in sales for another company. Make up your mind. Can a business decide who they want to do business with or not?

Notice that AT NO POINT does Fucker reveal what the complaint content actually WAS. Doesn't want the viewer judging that. AT NO POINT does Fucker bring anybody on to analyze except the owner of the website. Nobody from GoDaddy, nobody lodging a complaint, no content --- Zero. Just a monologue.

Are you REALLY that stupid???

These tech companies NEVER reveal the offending posts that supposedly violated the tos. EVER

What you're doing right now is confirming what I guessed, that you've never even seen the site and are just salivating on command for Fucker Freaking Carlson, because he says so.

Good GOD fool, find some self-respect SOMEWHERE.

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

Not sure how they can mind their own business and participate in sales for another company. Make up your mind. Can a business decide who they want to do business with or not?

You ignored my first response to this ridiculous argument.

They are merely selling access to the internet. They are in no way considered publishers of said content.

When is You-Tube going to strike all the RAPE WOMEN AND KILL COPS rap videos from their service???

Oh thats right, this isn't about regulating violence. Its about CONSERVATIVES

Where the fuck does it say anything about "screening"? YOUR OWN VIDEO displays a statement about them getting complaints.

A complaint. As in one. ONE FUCKING COMPLAINT. Likely from a leftist JUST LIKE YOU. Unfounded and arbitrarily irrelevant to the years they've been online.

As I said....

YOU FUCKING LEFTIST ARE JUST INSANE.

You idiots are creating your own cages and are too stupid to see it

So you expect them to only accept complaints from crazy Trump supporters? Seems GoDaddy didn't consider it unfounded or arbitrary. You want the government to nationalize the company and make those decisions for them?

Where the fuck does it say anything about "screening"? YOUR OWN VIDEO displays a statement about them getting complaints.

A complaint. As in one. ONE FUCKING COMPLAINT. Likely from a leftist JUST LIKE YOU. Unfounded and arbitrarily irrelevant to the years they've been online.

As I said....

So you expect them to only accept complaints from crazy Trump supporters? Seems GoDaddy didn't consider it unfounded or arbitrary. You want the government to nationalize the company and make those decisions for them?

No, I want SMART consumers to boycott them

Can't you fucking read?

They are merely selling access to the internet. They are in no way considered publishers of said content.

When is You-Tube going to strike all the RAPE WOMEN AND KILL COPS rap videos from their service???

Hold on there buddy. Finish your silly rant about GoDaddy first before you try to whine about some other business.

As I said....

Can't you fucking read?

Good luck finding a smart gun nut. They are like unicorns. Nobody has found one yet.

As I said....

You can't view anything without a political filter, and it makes you a rube. Control of information is power. Power is apolitical at it's core. We're seeing hyper capitalism in action.

I wonder why Tucker did not show what it was GoDaddy found objectionable about AR15.com. It is true I have read very little speech or rhetoric, at AR15.com but never been too impressed. Brownell was mentioned and I am definitely not impressed with their prices.

As I said....

Can't you fucking read?

You want "smart" ---- yet you couldn't figure out that Fucker Carlson was playing you like a three-dollar banjo?

I wonder why Tucker did not show what it was GoDaddy found objectionable about AR15.com. It is true I have read very little speech or rhetoric, at AR15.com but never been too impressed. Brownell was mentioned and I am definitely not impressed with their prices.

Because big tech NEVER actually shares the "offending" post/reason. They always offer some menial platitude with no teeth. Every time

Obviously because actually showing the content, and/or letting the ISP tell its side, would have tumbled his house of cards. Fucker only teased this complaint at the beginning of the segment in order to spend the ENTIRE rest of it babbling about the Second Amendment and the EEBUL MONSTERS about to take your pacifier. They never even bring up the content again, which was supposed to have been the story.

And the OP swallowed this diversion hook line and sinker. Never even saw it. And it never dawned on him that he's watching a monologue and not a dialogue.

I just don't get how people can willingly surrender critical thought.

Because big tech NEVER actually shares the "offending" post/reason. They always offer some menial platitude with no teeth. Every time

Well, that's just not true. Amazon just shared offending posts from the Parler data breach.
There ya go, scooter.

Well the great journalist? Tuck, did not bring anybody on with information either. I can't work up much outrage without the fact. Besides, I'm doing more business with Anderson Manufacturing lately.

Go Daddy is completely free to do whatever they want to do and Gramps is free to take his business wherever he wants for whatever reason he wants. You are free to do the same. If he doesn’t like a company’s political views then so be it.

No dumbass. It's about GoDaddy. Read the thread title.

Go Daddy is completely free to do whatever they want to do and Gramps is free to take his business wherever he wants for whatever reason he wants. You are free to do the same. If he doesn’t like a company’s political views then so be it.

He doesn't even know the "company's political views", as if there are such things. He's following Fucker Carlson's orders, because he can't think.

Forum List

Back