Goddamned Barack Obama

rw'er taking the lords name in vain for your thread title in the politics sub-forum? hyperbole much? Priceless.

Enough :eusa_hand: w/ your "rw driveby" threads already.

Try listening to something other than FoxRush/RushFox :thup:

Last edited:
They aren't scandals, remember.

And Obama knew NOTHING about any of it! He's too important to know anything! He's too wonderful to be bothered with such trivial goings on!

They aren't scandals, remember.

And Obama knew NOTHING about any of it! He's too important to know anything! He's too wonderful to be bothered with such trivial goings on!

He does have plausible deniability down to a science that's for sure.

Resign please. Dear God. Scandal after scandal after scandal, etc....

All those convictions.........no, wait.

Yes! Precisely. Wait. Because they're coming for sure. What do they say? History first repeats itself as tragedy, next as farce. First we had Teapot Dome, then the tragedy of Nixon and Watergate. Now the farce of Obama and his Baghdad Bob press sec'y telling us that they didnt know what they were doing.

Resign please. Dear God. Scandal after scandal after scandal, etc....

Yes! Precisely. Wait. Because they're coming for sure. What do they say? History first repeats itself as tragedy, next as farce. First we had Teapot Dome, then the tragedy of Nixon and Watergate. Now the farce of Obama and his Baghdad Bob press sec'y telling us that they didnt know what they were doing.

I do plan on waiting. Because in THIS country, we don't convict without indictments and trials.

I do plan on waiting. Because in THIS country, we don't convict without indictments and trials.

Well, tell that to the IRS, which investigated conservative donors for no other reason than they were conservative donors. But that's Obamerica, not the US of A.

But there will be indictments, trials, and findings of guilty. Along with pleas of nolo contendere and convenient forgettings. Count on it.

Hey.....at least one thing is becomming plainly clear. In the annals of presidential history, Obama is setting himself up to be slotted in somewhere between Nixon and Carter.....in other words, viewed by most as being amongst the fuck-ups. Pretty hysterical to think of all the pomp and circumstance that went on at that first inauguration......now completely gone. And Im laughing.......way back in early 2009, Rush Limbaugh said he'd end up being a fuck up.

Lobbyists, gun-running, intimidation, incompetency, the war rages on and "what difference does it make"? I originally said that it sounded like a good way to start a bananna republic. I was wrong. This could become Obama's ultimate fund raising drive. All he has to do is use a Warren Zevon song as the campaign anthem, hop on the bus and count the money as it rolls in. Can you hear it?:

"Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGhd53hV0Z0]Warren Zevon - Lawyers, Guns & Money - YouTube[/ame]

The suckers are already lining up to give him everything they have :lol:

Well, tell that to the IRS, which investigated conservative donors for no other reason than they were conservative donors. But that's Obamerica, not the US of A.

But there will be indictments, trials, and findings of guilty. Along with pleas of nolo contendere and convenient forgettings. Count on it.

BS, functional moron. No RW group denied, no connection to WH or partisanship. PROVEN. Real cons agree on AP, Bengazi total BS. Issa is a huge a-hole LOL. Pub Propaganda Machine hanging themselves AND the GOP LOL

Lobbyists, gun-running, intimidation, incompetency, the war rages on and "what difference does it make"? I originally said that it sounded like a good way to start a bananna republic. I was wrong. This could become Obama's ultimate fund raising drive. All he has to do is use a Warren Zevon song as the campaign anthem, hop on the bus and count the money as it rolls in. Can you hear it?:

"Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan"

Warren Zevon - Lawyers, Guns & Money - YouTube

The suckers are already lining up to give him everything they have :lol:

You not only have great taste in music, but I like your attitude! :clap2:

Forum List

Back